PDA

View Full Version : XB1 network feedback

AngryQ-Tip
04-04-2017, 01:45 AM
UBISOFT STAFF:

This weekend I participated in several matches and came away with some NEW observations. I was present in at least 3 Dominion matches where the host rage quit ... a long re sync followed..SUCCESSFULLY and the match finished with everyone getting their rewards. I seen at least 2 Skirmish matches where the entire team quit to bots except for one player (lag spikes were less than ideal) and the match DID complete and we received our rewards. (both situations in past weeks would have error codes and crashed to menu)

While matchmaking is still not IDEAL, and I still have a few disconnect issues, there is a great amount of progress being seen on my end and I am grateful for all your work on these network, balance and matchmaking issues. Community participation should not be limited to bugs and problems, but also to point out improvements that have have had a positive impact on the game. Keep up the good work.

SlashingElbow
04-04-2017, 04:31 AM
I have green nat / open nat and i cant connect to the servers without trying for 40 minutes. If i can connect i can not use the war assets or even see the progression of the faction war. Stuck at round 1. The menu is also stuck in the old beta style where u have to choose preffered gametype if u want to play skirmish but it never finds one and goes to elimination instead if im lucky to even connect to a game.. This all happened after their last fix. I had the least problems on my friendslist before it.. xbox one btw. AND I HAVE SENT 5 TICKETS TO SUPPORT since it happened and no answer from ubisoft.

Luukiej1
04-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Same here. Forwarded all ports, nat type open. About 60-70% of my games I get disconnected, losing thousands of EXP and Steel. Also opened various tickets and kind of expection a fix and a decent compensation (not just a few days championstatus) but they're not answering.

SplugeKing
04-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Unfortunately my experience has not been the same. My connection after the March 13th update was fantastic. But gradually it has moved back to what it was pre patch, not quite as bad. I still don't get disconnected as much but the lag has been way worse and unfortunately its not on my end so i can't do anything about it