PDA

View Full Version : My Valkriye issue with pouncing thrust

Wilhelm_ll
04-03-2017, 04:41 PM
THE POST WAS UPDATED. THERE IS A MISTAKE IN THE NAME OF THREAD. ITS ABOUT SPEAR SWEAP, NOT POUNCHING THRUST.
(sorry, i've done such mistake cause of no possibility to deploy english version for region of my game).

Hi everyone,
i have this kind of unusual problem (none of my mates have such issue)
When im trying to perform spear sweap after 2 light/heavy attacks to the enemy - it doesnt work. All i do - ordinary heavy attack.
If im doing it in guard stance with no any locked target, or i do it in the front of my enemy with no hitting him - it goes well.

So, i can cast such kind of spear sweap, if i dont reach enemy, but if i actualy hit the enemy with 2 lights - it goes to heavy attack instead of Spear sweap.

What could be the problem?

Btw: i can do Spear sweap after shield bash with no problem.

Bukkr
04-03-2017, 06:28 PM
This post is rather confusing. Pouncing Thrust is the dashing light top attack typically used as a gap closer. If you're trying to perform that and you're getting a heavy attack, you're simply clicking the wrong buttons. I assume you mean some other attack. Leg sweep?

Hi everyone,
i have this kind of unusual problem (none of my mates have such issue)
When im trying to perform pouncing thrust after 2 light/heavy attacks to the enemy - it doesnt work. All i do - ordinary heavy attack.
If im doing it in guard stance with no any locked target, or i do it in the front of my enemy with no hitting him - it goes well.

So, i can cast such kind of pouncing thrust, if i dont reach enemy, but if i actualy hit the enemy with 2 lights - it goes to heavy attack instead of pouncing thrust.

What could be the problem?

Btw: i can do pouncing thrust after shield bash with no problem.

Wilhelm_ll
04-04-2017, 02:02 PM
This post is rather confusing. Pouncing Thrust is the dashing light top attack typically used as a gap closer. If you're trying to perform that and you're getting a heavy attack, you're simply clicking the wrong buttons. I assume you mean some other attack. Leg sweep?

YES BRO
THE POST WAS UPDATED. THERE IS A MISTAKE IN THE NAME OF THREAD. ITS ABOUT SPEAR SWEAP, NOT POUNCHING THRUST.
(sorry, i've done such mistake cause of no possibility to deploy english version for region of my game).

AKDagriZ
04-05-2017, 12:26 AM
I have never had this happened to me on pc version . Other than that i would suggest you to go with the 3rd heavy and not doing much leg sweep.You can convert your 3rd heavy with a shield crush follow by a light than a speer sweep or cancel 3rd heavy into a guardbreak

BEEZEE youtuber use her at her maximum potentiel . Stop by and watch what he can do with her

Bukkr
04-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Ah, there are a couple of issues you may be encountering. If it's happening to you regardless of game mode, the issue may be that you're not hitting the back key (S on PC) early enough. I typically hit that key while the animation from the preceding attack is still happening, then hit the heavy attack. You may want to give this a try.

If it's happening in the practice arena vs. the level 0 peacekeeper bot, I think this is a bug that has to do with the bot getting right on top of you. Try using a different level bot or a different venue.

Those are the things that come to mind. Let us know how it works out.

She's a fun character, and I hope you get to use her to her full potential soon.