PDA

View Full Version : Dead game !

DAC.CaSs
04-03-2017, 10:59 AM
This game is so god deam **** . player base is close to none . full of hackers scripters and no1 take actions against them . oh look they say i need to report them . after i report them nothing happened . they ar still in the game . lb parry counterattacks and nothing happen with him . he is just "good " auto block stance on . nothing happen . he just ruin the game and pass to next one . good job ubisoft .

I HOPE EVERYONE WILL REALISE HOW BAD this game is and quit . for ubi to not be a next time . after the name is drag in to dust and they still dont care . done with this **** game and developers !

kanuzira
04-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Thank you for sharing your OPINION on this game. I would advise you kindly to go take a wank in you cabinet and to take this ****post with you. You're not helping bringing this game to the next level but just dragging it down. Shame on you Sir.

DAC.CaSs
04-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Thank you for sharing your OPINION on this game. I would advise you kindly to go take a wank in you cabinet and to take this ****post with you. You're not helping bringing this game to the next level but just dragging it down. Shame on you Sir.

Helping a game to go on the next lvl after i pay good money for and from the start the game is on the **** level ? not gona happen . the game is a trash same as the ppl who try to "get it at the next lvl" . it cannot be fixed . and the shame should be on you for tryng to fool ppl who enter this forum for real oppinions on the game . tell other guys to buy a broken game instad of make a good deed and send them away. sham is on your side "sir '

Prophit618
04-03-2017, 04:55 PM
So the game is dead, so you came here to yell at the apparently few who are still playing the dead game?

At least you own up to your doing it to keep the game as dead as possible by discouraging new players. I respect the direct approach there.

Operch
04-03-2017, 05:56 PM
I'm having a blast in this 'dead game'. Never seem to have a problem finding an active game mode and recently the disconnects have gotten fewer and far between. If you don't like it there are plenty of other games that you can go moan about, but it's safe to say that there are a lot of people that are having fun with For Honor even if you aren't.

teksuo1
04-03-2017, 09:13 PM
nono it's flourishing! i know because it says "Very high activity" :rolleyes:

XxHunterHxX
04-03-2017, 10:07 PM
At lunch it had 80 000 then they removed the counter in game so people dont see how bad the game is doing but you can stil see in steam !

http://i.imgur.com/PMtK6BK.png

Gray360UK
04-03-2017, 10:21 PM
At lunch it had 80 000 then they removed the counter in game so people dont see how bad the game is doing but you can stil see in steam !

http://i.imgur.com/PMtK6BK.png

That's one hell of a drop since lunchtime. What did you have for lunch by the way? ;)