PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

XxTheWandererxX
04-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Fix it!. Everytime I enter a game the other team have all people in prestige high tier gear, gear to almost always stay in revenge (thats dumb hate revenge, its nonsense). In my team lots of people no prestige. People that stay iddle and dont get disconnected quickly so they just stay there for a couple of minutes doing nothing Bots with low intellect(just stay there fighting soldiers, when the match finish they have like 1 or 2 kills and like 5 deads ). Game starts and lots of people disconnect. For only putting pause or recording u can get disconnected

DrExtrem
04-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Its not prestige or gear that bother me.

Its the difference in skill. New players, fighting vs. really good people is hard to watch. You are somewhere in the middle and get along ok ans then comes a guy with high skill and a yellow connection.

GG.

Return to map.

XxTheWandererxX
04-03-2017, 12:05 AM
Yup it happens to me, even in bad games i finish with more kills than deads. But man its not fair, to lose just because the matchmaking is not well made, its on par with cod lol that i entered games with a whole team of skilled players and my team sucked. Gear with the rght combination and a decent player makes a difference, i see people that with a few attacks have revenge already. Plus Theissue with the bots that are always doing dumb stuff and i see myself 2 vs 1 and i usually use nobushi, orochi and the likes, so if i cant run ill most likely die.lol And top of that when u have teammates that just stand there wathcing u fight and do nothing even in 2vs 1. If it is a elimination or duel modes i understand the waiting for a 1vs1 but in dominion? The other team will always gank u if given the chance. Dont be honorable in dominion!!

DrExtrem
04-03-2017, 07:36 AM
Honor is a good thing - in brawl ans elimination.

In dominion and skirmish, you are going to lose, because it's basically zerg vs. zerg. Iys a bit less ugly in domination though. Skirmish is my fav mode vs. bots and my least fav one in pvp.