PDA

View Full Version : April Fool's Day in For Honor

Alchemist-21-
04-02-2017, 04:57 AM
So for April Fool's Day I decided to take my Rep 18 Kensei into the 4v4 modes with NO gear to see how many PSN messages I would get. Pretty disappointed to have only gotten 1 message out of it.

On the plus side I learned it's good practice for you, like swinging a baseball bat with a donut on it.

Anyone else try some funny/interesting stuff for April Fool's Day in the game?

Marcrele
04-02-2017, 08:21 AM
So for April Fool's Day I decided to take my Rep 18 Kensei into the 4v4 modes with NO gear to see how many PSN messages I would get. Pretty disappointed to have only gotten 1 message out of it.

On the plus side I learned it's good practice for you, like swinging a baseball bat with a donut on it.

What did you expect?

The_Real_Dr_B
04-02-2017, 10:37 AM

Do environmental kills in a 2v2 ( when the other team tries to have a clean match ) and spamming emotes over dead bodies count?

Alchemist-21-
04-02-2017, 06:25 PM
What did you expect?

At least 5 messages.