PDA

View Full Version : Pro players are same as cheaters

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 12:43 AM
if someone can parry 100% of my heavy attacks, not missing a single flashing red icon, then there is a problem.

I cannot do that. it's like rainbow six siege, at first it was so much fun and tactical, now everyone always kills you with an headshot, it's the same as using aimbot.

p.s.
if you are gonna say that I'm a noob and whatever, it's fine by me. Do not waste your time.

UPDATE
I met a "pro" duellist, challenge him in private and he confessed that he was using cheats and that they were available at [...secret...].

Everything explained now, as I said, if a bot can do it, your mechanics is broken

UPDATE 2
So I start using the Lawbringer (which seems to be the more appropriate for parrying) and even trained a bit with bots.
I understand parry and feint and that's quite a surprising good mechanics BUT, the problems are still there, with the cheats you can change the direction of the attack with every hit, you can autoblock from every direction and I suppose there is a way to make parry always succede (maybe while keeping a button pressed it will parry at the first chance).
The problems persist, there are people who blocks everything, parry everything never doing a mistake and taking the hit, and block every attack no matter how often you change your direction.
I'm not saying that they are cheating, I'm saying that it's like playing a shooter with someone with perfect accuracy, maybe he is not using aimbot but does it really make any difference?
It's also clear that assassins have a clear advantage on every other class, they do not need to worry about parry cause they can just spam lights attacks.
On the other hand every "unblockable" attacks makes no sense anymore, no one actually use them! 100% feinted and I understand the reason for that.
I mean, just doing duels you can tell that some classes are always present while others no one actually use them.

XImohtephXX
04-02-2017, 01:12 AM
You need to learn the mind game better. If you commit to every single attack and are predictable then it is really no wonder. Get better with adapting and your feints and this should help alleviate this. If I can do this with LB then you have no excuse. And do not compare it to siege that is simple experience and enough control to place your shots. Definitely no aimbot there.

Egotistic_Ez
04-02-2017, 01:57 AM
As tep said, you need to learn to feint. Spamming attacks and having some get through is low to mid tier play, at higher tiers it's about the mind games.

Viruletic
04-02-2017, 07:28 AM
This is one of the worst threads I've seen in a hot minute, but I'll bite.

First off, you're getting parried over and over again because you're predictable. Like the others said, try fainting into a light, which will force their parry into a heavy and be interrupted by your light, then start a chain and gain momentum.

If you get parried all the time, you're predictable, the point of the game is to NOT BE predictable and get into a position where you control the pacing of the fight.

As for siege, I'm not even going to touch that one, just going to say that people play enough to know where you're coming from and to prefire or set their cross hairs at head level and wait.

killadarkness64
04-02-2017, 07:49 AM
It's not really that it's how people keep playing the characters with there stupid cheap tactics top most broken characters is the conqueror cause everyone just spams guard break and the heavy attack. Next would be the warlord every spams the headbutt and the shield ram because you can't even block those which is already stupid. Next would be the raider which everyone spams the unblockable like 24/7 till they kill you. Then you got the Valkyrie which people just spam the shield bash and the swipe to your legs because again you can't block it and again it is stupid. Ubisoft needs to fix this game this game is getting ruined by stupid exploits and by players that don't know how to play the game so they just spam those stupid moves just because they can that's the problem.

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Let me be more clear,

I CANNOT block 100% of heavy attacks, it's a time event (and I'm not willing to waste my time by learning mindless quick time events). In rainbow six siege, I use my headphones, I prefire and always keep my aim at head level, and it works, but IT'S THE SAME AS USING AIMBOT.

aimbot mean 100% accuracy, if you have already always 100% accuracy, wheather it is an headshot or a parry attack it's the same as using aimbot.

The_Real_Dr_B
04-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Let me be more clear,

I CANNOT block 100% of heavy attacks, it's a time event (and I'm not willing to waste my time by learning mindless quick time events). In rainbow six siege, I use my headphones, I prefire and always keep my aim at head level, and it works, but IT'S THE SAME AS USING AIMBOT.

aimbot mean 100% accuracy, if you have already always 100% accuracy, wheather it is an headshot or a parry attack it's the same as using aimbot.

I concur , you're absolutely right bro. My solution would be just to ban players , who parry 100 % of heavy attacks ( Ubisoft , introduce a parry-o-meter ingame, so we can keep track of those players , plx). It will take time to solve the problem completely , as there are quite a lot of players who can parry attacks that are telegr.. I mean attacks that are heavy.

If you're on PC I offer a temporary solution to this issue - open your quickchat and type "hey bro , don't parry all my heavies , ok?" It should work

Hope this helps.

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 10:41 AM
If you're on PC I offer a temporary solution to this issue - open your quickchat and type "hey bro , don't parry all my heavies , ok?" It should work

Don't waste my time please, if you have nothing to say just don't say anything.
It's a feedback in order for Ubisoft to improve the experience for everyone, not just you

DrExtrem
04-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Well. I am usually not that guy but heavy attacks, who are not guaranteed hits (wall stun faint etc.) are not used in high level play. Counter guard breaking is s quint essential technique to survive. The first step in this game is to parry heavy attacks and to counter guard breaks. I heard that really good players are even able to parry your light attacks.

Light spam or single light attacks rule.

The_Real_Dr_B
04-02-2017, 10:55 AM
Don't waste my time please, if you have nothing to say just don't say anything.
It's a feedback in order for Ubisoft to improve the experience for everyone, not just you

It's not a feedback lol , it's an incredibly stupid topic or a troll. I think it's the latter hence my not too serious reply ( I mean check the title of this topic llol)

You said

"I CANNOT block 100% of heavy attacks, it's a time event (and I'm not willing to waste my time by learning mindless quick time events)"

That statement is the same as saying - I'm not willing to learn a viable , crucial aspect of defense ( parries ) and just complain that others "wasted their time" by mastering them lol.

Not to mention that an obvious solution for players that turtle up (and wait for your heavies to be parried) , would be feints which were suggested to you by others in this topic.
If you just telegraph heavies , you'll get punished lol.

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 11:20 AM
Well. I am usually not that guy but heavy attacks, who are not guaranteed hits (wall stun faint etc.) are not used in high level play. Counter guard breaking is s quint essential technique to survive. The first step in this game is to parry heavy attacks and to counter guard breaks. I heard that really good players are even able to parry your light attacks.

Light spam or single light attacks rule.

That's what it seems to be. But that means that chars with better light attacks will be always more powerful.
and if the secret is guard breaking and parry, what u have to do in those cases? press a button at a specific time, that's what really a bot is best suited for, not rly a human. It's just mindless

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 11:27 AM
It's not a feedback lol , it's an incredibly stupid topic or a troll..
Then move along.

That statement is the same as saying - I'm not willing to learn a viable , crucial aspect of defense ( parries ) and just complain that others "wasted their time" by mastering them lol.
There are people who do the same actions over and over again, like killing the same mobs thousands of times, or pressing the button when a red light tells them.

As I said the problem is not parry and counter guard breaking, it's that there are people who can do it 100% of the times. Which means that heavy attacks are just useless, you better just spam light attacks and that's it.
But the mechanics itself, being "better" cause you can press a button at a specific time without really any thinking is not that great. If a bot can make you invulnerable, there is something wrong with the mechanics of your game

DrExtrem
04-02-2017, 11:57 AM
That's what it seems to be. But that means that chars with better light attacks will be always more powerful.
and if the secret is guard breaking and parry, what u have to do in those cases? press a button at a specific time, that's what really a bot is best suited for, not rly a human. It's just mindless

And it took you 7 weeks to find that out? (assuming, that you play since day one)

Partying heavy attacks and counter guard breaking are the bread and butter of defense in this game.

Why do you think, is the pk at the top of the food chain in pvp? Because at lower levels, people can not counter guard break and parry the second hit of the zone attack and because his light attacks re the ****ing, fastest light attacks in the game. Same with nobushi at low to mid tier and to an extent, kensei and orochi at low to mid level. Light attack spam is like cancer to 90-95% of the players (I only consider the top 10% to be good enough to reliable defend against light spam).

Btw. Parrying heavies is not even hard. Fire up a custom game, add a level o e bot and parry the heavy attacks, while blocking the light ones. If you feel safe enough, add a level two bot and train parrying heavies, blocking lights, defense against dash attacks and counter guard breaking in combination. Its advisable, to deactivate damage and use a map without environmental damage, like shard. Set round time to infinite and train the basics.

If you say that its a waste of time, I can't do anything for you.

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 12:11 PM
If you say that its a waste of time, I can't do anything for you.

It is but thanks for the advice

oSquashxD
04-02-2017, 12:22 PM
As tep said, you need to learn to feint. Spamming attacks and having some get through is low to mid tier play, at higher tiers it's about the mind games.

AS i said, Learn the basic of the game and follow the rules in-game and there is no problem, IT'S EASY!

Auztinito
04-02-2017, 12:35 PM
The ****?!Seriously?Ok.Letbne if I got this wrong.You are saying if someone takes the time to literally get good at the game and parries.As in if you get your *** kicked then they should be banned.If I am assuming correctly then stop playing video games.Online gaming,included.Please tell me this a April Fools joke.

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 12:59 PM
The ****?!Seriously?Ok.Letbne if I got this wrong.
Yes you got this wrong. Our definition of "get good at the game" differs. You can faint and play as smart as you want but if you can parry 100% of heavy attacks you will still be a step forward. now, that "parry 100% of the hits" or "counter 100% of the guard break", can be achieved by pressing a button when you see a red light, you don't really need anything more. And that's why a bot can do it pretty well. I'm not saying that everyone use cheats, I'm saying that if bots can do your job, your mechanics is broken

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 01:02 PM
update, see the first message. Mystery solved

Viruletic
04-02-2017, 01:14 PM
A bot can do anything perfectly in any video game if programmed to.

My advice to you is to find a different game, this one obviously isn't for you.

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 01:33 PM
A bot can do anything perfectly in any video game if programmed to.
Based on the available inputs, and I am a programmer.
I have nothing against bots, I blame the mechanics that are just not made for humans. Parry should be either extremely easy (so everyone can do it 100% of the times) or completely removed. Being able to press a button when the red light tells you shouldn't be considered a skill

Dmochu093
04-02-2017, 04:33 PM
"I CANNOT block 100% of heavy attacks, it's a time event (and I'm not willing to waste my time by learning mindless quick time events)."

This game is a one big QTE. Everything you do in this game must be do in right time to be effect. And this game is not about watching red light on triangel, this light only help you detect direction of attacks and better understand mechanic.
If you want to parry you need to press heavy attack just before taking hit. And its a lot easier do that by watching enemy moves. If you want to play this game by watching triangel insted your oponent, well god luck with that.

Epoqx
04-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Feints exists to counter parry.

DrExtrem
04-02-2017, 05:17 PM
Feints exists to counter parry.

Sadly, that's their only job. Baiting a parry.

Normally, they are a technique to bypass the enemies defense. We should be able to change the angle of our attack with a faint. This real faint could deal a bit less damage (loss of momentum), but would ge faster, than a new attack after a canceled heavy strike. It needs to be fast enough, to hit but slow enough, to enable the defender to block it, if the faint was guessed correctly.

In thus case, we would have real swordplay and not a "substitute mortal combat".

G0dzBlaze
04-02-2017, 06:59 PM
if someone can parry 100% of my heavy attacks, not missing a single flashing red icon, then there is a problem.

I cannot do that. it's like rainbow six siege, at first it was so much fun and tactical, now everyone always kills you with an headshot, it's the same as using aimbot.

p.s.
if you are gonna say that I'm a noob and whatever, it's fine by me. Do not waste your time.

UPDATE
I met a "pro" duellist, challenge him in private and he confessed that he was using cheats and that they were available at .

Everything explained now, as I said, if a bot can do it, your mechanics is broken

WTF seriously dude?? remove that link before you get banned.

Sim0887
04-02-2017, 07:14 PM
WTF seriously dude?? remove that link before you get banned.

done

boxman122
04-03-2017, 01:52 AM
Let me be more clear,

HAHAHAHAHAHAH what?
This post is so full of stupid, did you even graduate high school?
Really kid

(and I'm not willing to waste my time by learning mindless quick time events)

I prefire and always keep my aim at head level, and it works, but [B]IT'S THE SAME AS USING AIMBOT
I prefire and always keep my aim at head level, and it works, but [B]IT'S THE SAME AS USING AIMBOT

wheather it is an headshot or a parry attack it's the same as using aimbot
wheather it is an headshot or a parry attack it's the same as using aimbot

Steak0815
04-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Actually pro players are better than that cheat.

This cheat can be outplayed as it makes you more predictable.
When you play against someone with that cheat you will notice their pattern and it's gg.

Also it doesn't auto-parry.
And if it does, well feint into gb all day long and look how desperate the cheater becomes as his hack is working against him.
Same goes for his auto dodge, which will work against him.

Auto block? Lel, I assume a mediocre player being able to block all attacks.
I am actually more afraid of getting parried.

OokiireteHoshii
04-03-2017, 12:27 PM
The internet will never stop surprising me...
So if someone can parry every single attack you throw you say they should stop and get hit? as far as i know there's never been a single case of "cheating" in this game yet.
Srsly what's wrong with you ppl? I got accused me several times of the same thing, i was parrying every single attack because my opponent was so 2dimensional that was practically rythm for me.
Are we supposed to play the way YOU like? really? ****ing mentals.

Aarpian
04-03-2017, 12:47 PM
This might be the stupidest thread I've ever seen

lightdeed
04-03-2017, 08:16 PM
It's not that stupid actually: it enlights a problem about ppl with good reaction versus ppl without good reaction.
This is why I play Shugoki 4 vs 4.

Sim0887
04-03-2017, 09:58 PM
It's not that stupid actually: it enlights a problem about ppl with good reaction versus ppl without good reaction.
this

Also it doesn't auto-parry.
And if it does, well feint into gb all day long and look how desperate the cheater becomes as his hack is working against him.
parry can be fainted too and even if it didnt auto-parry it would be far easier if you don't have to worry about changing the direction of the attacks/defence

I start using the Lawbringer (which seems to be the more appropriate for parrying) and even trained a bit with bots.
I understand parry and feint and that's quite a surprising good mechanics BUT, the problems are still there, with the cheats you can change the direction of the attack with every hit, you can autoblock from every direction and I suppose there is a way to make parry always succede (maybe while keeping a button pressed it will parry at the first chance).
The problems persist, there are people who blocks everything, parry everything never doing a mistake and taking the hit, and block every attack no matter how often you change your direction.
I'm not saying that they are cheating, I'm saying that it's like playing a shooter with someone with perfect accuracy, maybe he is not using aimbot but does it really make any difference?
It's also clear that assassins have a clear advantage on every other class, they do not need to worry about parry cause they can just spam lights attacks.
On the other hand every "unblockable" attacks makes no sense anymore, no one actually use them! 100% feinted and I understand the reason for that.
I mean, just doing duels you can tell that some classes are always present while others no one actually use them.

lightdeed
04-04-2017, 06:12 AM
unblockable attacks are cool, when you fight many vs 1.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-04-2017, 07:33 AM
So, let me get this straight, anyone that is good at the game with good reaction times should be punished. Someone put time into the game to get better and you want to punish them? And you're claiming it's equal to hacking because you are not skilled enough to parry heavies.

VanishWolfen
04-04-2017, 08:03 AM
Lol what with this logic ? You can not block 100% of heavy attack. So you jump to conclusion that no one else can ? And if you see someone can, then he/she is using cheat ? Being extremely good at the game and using cheat IS NOT THE SAME. I know lots of guys can block all your heavy attack, even light + fast zone attack if you just throw it out recklessly. These guys are good because they trained a lot, it take times and effort. So don't compare them with cheaters cause they are like the opposite. So if you find someone using cheat and info about the cheating program, you should report so Ubisoft can ban /fix /wipe / whatever they should do against cheaters.
And I think "assassin has clear advantage on every other classes, and they do not need to worry about parry cause they can just spam lights attacks" is a false statement. Assassin block like **** compare to others because your stance only active in like 3 seconds, so you have to dodge, and when you dodge it's GB free. So it's all about mindgame. And you're dead meat if you spam light attack, even if you play PK. Cause every light attack parry come with a heavy attack punish.
As a Raider main I using my unblockable a lot. But I have to plan them carefully, sometimes feint them as well. Because it's easy to parry.

Sim0887
04-04-2017, 09:32 PM
In the meantime I received the message "EasyAntiCheat has found a security threat for other players and terminated this match".

Happy about that I queued for another match, In the next round I did 9 guard break in a single duel, 100% countered. I did many others in the rest of the duels, 100% countered, I fainted, parry, blocked, pushed them, run and hit with the spear and run and guard break, fainted attack to guard break, didn't matter, 100% countered.

You know what's funny? That from a distance if I just spam heavy attacks like a noob I actually hit them multiple times, when I get closer they all become superhumans.

And don't even try to say that there is no cheating, I AM IN THE PRIVATE CHEATERS FORUM, reading about people suggesting others which class to try next and which is the best way to set the cheat bot.

But after all this, even if they weren't cheating, it wouldnt make any difference. It's a broken mechanics and that's it.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-04-2017, 10:00 PM
In the meantime I received the message "EasyAntiCheat has found a security threat for other players and terminated this match".

Happy about that I queued for another match, In the next round I did 9 guard break in a single duel, 100% countered. I did many others in the rest of the duels, 100% countered, I fainted, parry, blocked, pushed them, run and hit with the spear and run and guard break, fainted attack to guard break, didn't matter, 100% countered.

You know what's funny? That from a distance if I just spam heavy attacks like a noob I actually hit them multiple times, when I get closer they all become superhumans.

And don't even try to say that there is no cheating, I AM IN THE PRIVATE CHEATERS FORUM, reading about people suggesting others which class to try next and which is the best way to set the cheat bot.

But after all this, even if they weren't cheating, it wouldnt make any difference. It's a broken mechanics and that's it.

The cheating is a large problem, however if they aren't cheating then what is skill in this game? If your supposed to allow the enemy to attack, and kill you, then I don't want to play a game where you're not allowed to win.

Sim0887
04-04-2017, 10:06 PM
The cheating is a large problem, however if they aren't cheating then what is skill in this game? If your supposed to allow the enemy to attack, and kill you, then I don't want to play a game where you're not allowed to win.

Chivarly works pretty well cause it doesn't rely on a red light

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Chivarly works pretty well cause it doesn't rely on a red light

You're right, because that's a different game than For Honor, if you hate the core combat of the game, leave.

Sim0887
04-04-2017, 10:37 PM
You're right, because that's a different game than For Honor, if you hate the core combat of the game, leave.

nope but thanks for the advice

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-05-2017, 01:08 AM
nope but thanks for the advice

So you're telling me that you want the entire game to change to chivalry?

ARHOOO
04-05-2017, 01:19 AM
Every game ever is about pressing a button at the right time. Even back to the likes of sonic. You don't press jump at the right time you're dead. Completely don't understand this thread.

lightdeed
04-05-2017, 06:40 AM
So you're telling me that you want the entire game to change to chivalry?

Yes, all these posts on every forum are about to change the whole game to look like they want, but not like others do?

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
04-05-2017, 06:55 AM
Yes, all these posts on every forum are about to change the whole game to look like they want, but not like others do?

Yes, however most of these posts don't change the core concept of the game.

Viruletic
04-05-2017, 08:53 AM
This is why I play Shugoki 4 vs 4.

What? How's that a problem? You basically just said "it shows how people are better at the game than others" isn't being better the point of a multi-player video game?

Nexxy1991
04-05-2017, 12:15 PM
The cheating is a large problem

This is sadly so true, how do I know? A friend has a bought cheat, I can't win him 1vs1. AutoParry, AutoBlock, Autododge... List goes on, ESP's and stuff.
Now, How to expose a cheater? If someone can block a Top Light or Heavy from behind, that's a red flag. I've tested these cheats on his account, on his computer, they suck the fun out of the game, more than Paris Hilton.
a "Pro" player can't block attacks that are directed from Behind Him on Top of his head, that's just not possible. Nobody can block 3 attacks at the same time, this is also a red flag. Trust me, tested.
A bot can do better, by far, easily than a pro player, why?
You can make it auto faint. Doing combo macro's + using a Block/parry/dodge bot is pretty good.

Also, everyone who is defending 100% Block rate and laughing at OP here, is most likely a cheater themselves.

Sadly, Ubisoft does not do ANYTHING to get rid of cheaters, the anticheat in this game is so ridiculous. Why? You can just do CTRL + ALT + DELETE and take the process off. If that gets patched, a reliable way is to just block it with Windows Firewall.

How do i know? This friend of mine and his several PC Friends have been cheating since launch, playing daily. Nothing has happened, it's pretty laughable.

@ OP, If you want to find equality and fairness from this game, stop playing, I dont mean to be offensive, but it's true. This game will never be more than what it is now, Ubisoft just does not want their products to succeed. They just want to sell the initial batch and leave a profit margin. Then leave the game alone.

Does THIS behaviour look familiar?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxYKJXe4Vw

Just my 2 Cents.

Aarpian
04-05-2017, 03:17 PM
If someone can block a Top Light or Heavy from behind, that's a red flag.
It's incredibly easy to do, because you only have to block the side they're standing on, not the direction they attack from.

a "Pro" player can't block attacks that are directed from Behind Him on Top of his head, that's just not possible.
It's actually easier than blocking an attack from an opponent you're actively locked onto.

Nobody can block 3 attacks at the same time
If you block the first one you will automatically block the others.

I'm not sure cheating is even good in this game, I've never seen a cheater in my matchmaking.

Nexxy1991
04-06-2017, 10:56 AM
It's incredibly easy to do, because you only have to block the side they're standing on, not the direction they attack from.

It's actually easier than blocking an attack from an opponent you're actively locked onto.

If you block the first one you will automatically block the others.

I'm not sure cheating is even good in this game, I've never seen a cheater in my matchmaking.

How do you see which side is he on? You probably have 20% brain capacity more than average person, since you can at the same time keep parrying your locked enemy and watch the enemy on your back, and the side he is standing on. What if hes on neither side, left or right? What if hes on the middle of your 3d body? What then? I know this thread is full of cheaters trying to defend themselves. The non-cheaters i have encountered, even though they have been very good, couldn't keep track of 3 people hitting them. And that's what i mean, even if you poke the enemy from 3 different sides at completely different times, he just blocks all attacks, as a human player, you can't literally do this because you can't keep eye track on 4+ enemies( And their position from you ) at the same time.( Science )
Like, have you never been attacked by a group of 3 to 7 people somewhere? Same situation applies here, a hit get's through somewhere. Why? Not enough brain capacity.
These people I have faced in this game that block 100% don't even position themselves to SEE the enemy behind, they don't really have to, because they are cheating and just have to know combo's.
3x Directions give us 33.33% chance to get a hit through... When this percentage and chance does not apply, something is off.

I understand that there are people, that just simply are good in this game. That's easy to accept. But a cheater that thinks he is good, is completely another story.

Cheating is very good in this game, You can't get grabbed, you can't get hit, you parry all attacks, you know where every enemy is.

Also, I play Nobushi. Blocking all attacks from hidden stance is not possible. Why? How could my enemy possibly know 100% where i am attacking from?
You can only hit a cheater by attacking him before his attack hits you.

Aarpian
04-06-2017, 04:24 PM
How do you see which side is he on? You probably have 20% brain capacity more than average person, since you can at the same time keep parrying your locked enemy and watch the enemy on your back, and the side he is standing on. What if hes on neither side, left or right? What if hes on the middle of your 3d body? What then? I know this thread is full of cheaters trying to defend themselves. The non-cheaters i have encountered, even though they have been very good, couldn't keep track of 3 people hitting them. And that's what i mean, even if you poke the enemy from 3 different sides at completely different times, he just blocks all attacks, as a human player, you can't literally do this because you can't keep eye track on 4+ enemies( And their position from you ) at the same time.( Science )
Like, have you never been attacked by a group of 3 to 7 people somewhere? Same situation applies here, a hit get's through somewhere. Why? Not enough brain capacity.
These people I have faced in this game that block 100% don't even position themselves to SEE the enemy behind, they don't really have to, because they are cheating and just have to know combo's.
3x Directions give us 33.33% chance to get a hit through... When this percentage and chance does not apply, something is off.

I understand that there are people, that just simply are good in this game. That's easy to accept. But a cheater that thinks he is good, is completely another story.

Cheating is very good in this game, You can't get grabbed, you can't get hit, you parry all attacks, you know where every enemy is.

Also, I play Nobushi. Blocking all attacks from hidden stance is not possible. Why? How could my enemy possibly know 100% where i am attacking from?
You can only hit a cheater by attacking him before his attack hits you.

Lol, you're bad