PDA

View Full Version : Seroius, I mean SEROIUS problem with the conqueror

DeusVultNacho
04-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Alright, so y'all are probably thinking that I'm here to complain about a hero that I suck fighting against so I'm blaming the company for me being awful at the game. Actually, I'm not here to do that, in fact I even play as the conqueror and I'm somewhat skilled at the game. Heck, I'm not even complaining about any sort of gameplay. I think it's my OCD, but it's REALLY pissing me off that the conqueror doesn't hold his flail; it just spasms around his hand. Like when I'm running around it just hovers around his hand. It's especially annoying when I'm charging up my heavy attack, and it ISN'T EVEN NEAR HIS HAND, and it's right up in my face when I'm playing. I don't know why this is only a problem for the conqueror.

Capoupacap
04-01-2017, 01:12 AM
hey deus, post a video or a screenshot for the dev

Aarpian
04-01-2017, 08:48 AM
I know what he's talking about - the conq just leaves the ball+chain loose as he runs around, and it seems to reach harmonic motion (interesting that this happens in a simulation though) and swings around the handle in a circle. Really looks dumb.

DeusVultNacho
04-16-2017, 02:31 AM
I know what he's talking about - the conq just leaves the ball+chain loose as he runs around, and it seems to reach harmonic motion (interesting that this happens in a simulation though) and swings around the handle in a circle. Really looks dumb.

No, I mean that the handle sometimes hovers near his hand, but not in it. I'm not talking about the flail itself. Yes, the flail flies around by his side, but that's just gravity. There is no reasoning, on the other hand, that the handle hovers on midair near his hand. The force never existed and never will, because it defies the laws of physics