PDA

View Full Version : Sick and tired of you people whining

Bjron_Ironside
03-31-2017, 03:42 PM
All you people do is ***** moan and complain when things don't go your way or the game isn't catered to your playstyle. Nerf this, need that, need that and this. Nerf everything! I swear you self entitled snowflakes are just as bad as those corny protesters in the streets! Be ****ing patient and ride it out till they roll out with patches and fixes! You people think it's that ****ing easy to roll all these fixes out. Instead of *****ing and moaning about certain heroes, FIGHT them more and LEARN from them. Download Gamerlink and ask good players to train with. Peace Keepers are hardly OP. Every good peace keeper I play really isn't hard. Why? Because I don't sit there and complain that I can't beat a peace keeper. I fight as many as I can and exploit their weaknesses. It really isn't rocket science but you snowflakes always make it seem like it. I've been playing since alpha and beta and I'm still learning and training to be better. Wtf are you guys doing besides complaining that you're too incompetent to learn how to fight a certain hero? I've been playing for so long and I still have some trouble with wardens, but that doesn't mean I ***** and moan about it. Matterfact I'm getting better at fighting them and escaping the vortex a lot smoother. Get over yourselves and LEARN how to ****ing play. Put time and effort to train for ****s sakes.

To Ubisoft, thank you for such an amazing game that I've been waiting for to pop up in the market. Thank you for being resilient in doing your best and trying your hardest in trying to make the game better for us.

MassiveD.
03-31-2017, 03:44 PM
+1 amen

guffffff
03-31-2017, 03:46 PM
well I was thrown off a cliff so I want cliffs removed, and throwing banned

Pope138
03-31-2017, 03:46 PM
Your complaining about complaining is going to fix it?
Let's douse this fire with more fire!

Man, I can't stand you complainers. ;P

WoodDaGawd
03-31-2017, 03:47 PM
A whining post about whining. Ironic. You're gonna get some heat for it but Im all with you on the subject lol (yep.. see above post:))

Im tired of the quitters myself. Although they have not affected my gameplay as of late (no disconnects from quitters in the last week or so) its still annoying when you're about to chop a head off and that player disappears and becomes a bot. Happened about 4 or 5 times last night. Maybe more than that. I lost count.

I really want to send hate mail to each person cause I briefly watch for usernames when I see the disconnects but since its not affecting my gameplay, I will let them be the losers that they are.

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 03:51 PM
Excellent sentiments, well said :)

On the flip side, welcome to forum life, home of the whiner, haven of the moaner, sanctuary of the scrublord, empire of the entitled, den of the dumb ...

Okay I'll stop now ;)

Alustar.
03-31-2017, 03:55 PM
A whining post about whining. Ironic. You're gonna get some heat for it but Im all with you on the subject lol (yep.. see above post:))

Im tired of the quitters myself. Although they have not affected my gameplay as of late (no disconnects from quitters in the last week or so) its still annoying when you're about to chop a head off and that player disappears and becomes a bot. Happened about 4 or 5 times last night. Maybe more than that. I lost count.

I really want to send hate mail to each person cause I briefly watch for usernames when I see the disconnects but since its not affecting my gameplay, I will let them be the losers that they are.

It's not ironic, it's a redundancy. and the op is pretty correct here. The problem is that this negativity perpetuated by only a handful of players makes the commuinity in general look worse than it is.

The_Real_Dr_B
03-31-2017, 03:57 PM
All you people do is ***** moan and complain when things don't go your way or the game isn't catered to your playstyle. Nerf this, need that, need that and this. Nerf everything! I swear you self entitled snowflakes are just as bad as those corny protesters in the streets! Be ****ing patient and ride it out till they roll out with patches and fixes! You people think it's that ****ing easy to roll all these fixes out. Instead of *****ing and moaning about certain heroes, FIGHT them more and LEARN from them. Download Gamerlink and ask good players to train with. Peace Keepers are hardly OP. Every good peace keeper I play really isn't hard. Why? Because I don't sit there and complain that I can't beat a peace keeper. I fight as many as I can and exploit their weaknesses. It really isn't rocket science but you snowflakes always make it seem like it. I've been playing since alpha and beta and I'm still learning and training to be better. Wtf are you guys doing besides complaining that you're too incompetent to learn how to fight a certain hero? I've been playing for so long and I still have some trouble with wardens, but that doesn't mean I ***** and moan about it. Matterfact I'm getting better at fighting them and escaping the vortex a lot smoother. Get over yourselves and LEARN how to ****ing play. Put time and effort to train for ****s sakes.

Surely , after reading this , they will bow their heads and reflect ^^

MassiveD.
03-31-2017, 03:59 PM
Surely , after reading this , they will bow their heads and reflect ^^

That is not the plan, the plan is to resist the moaners, show developers that we the players appreciate the game in its current form, and can patiently wait for updates and improvements.

This will force the moaners to uninstall the the games eventually and clear off these forums, cleansing the community of the sickness that is them in the process and making both these forums and the game a better place for gamers

Pope138
03-31-2017, 04:09 PM
That is not the plan, the plan is to resist the moaners, show developers that we the players appreciate the game in its current form, and can patiently wait for updates and improvements.

This will force the moaners to uninstall the the games eventually and clear off these forums, cleansing the community of the sickness that is them in the process and making both these forums and the game a better place for gamers

I've been going to game forums for over 15 years and people posting non-constructive criticism that amounts to red-faced, sweaty tantrums have always been there. It's naive to think that we'll ever be free of them.

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 04:20 PM
I basically hear this in Obi Wans voice every time I log into a gaming forum ...

https://i.imgsafe.org/e735242dce.jpg

Pope138
03-31-2017, 04:27 PM
I basically hear this in Obi Wans voice every time I log into a gaming forum ...

lol Nice!
...but if we're the company we keep...

Gray360UK
03-31-2017, 04:30 PM
lol Nice!
...but if we're the company we keep...

Just because one walks into the Mos Eisley Cantina, it does not mean one belongs there ;)

thornh
03-31-2017, 04:31 PM
I'm not going to lie, there are more than a few games where I mutter "damn peacekeepers" multiple times but they're the first enemy I'll go back to fight because I am determined to figure out strategies to beat them. I main a Warlord, and as powerful as he is, keeping up with left-right dodge attacks is difficult. Level 3 Berserker bots are as big a pain as any peacekeeper with the infinite light attack. Valkyries get me good sometimes too.

It is all just a challenge. What fun would it be if it was easy to beat everyone? I may die 99 times in 100 attempts against a peacekeeper but that one win certainly feels good.

Pope138
03-31-2017, 04:35 PM
I'm not going to lie, there are more than a few games where I mutter "damn peacekeepers" multiple times but they're are the first enemy I'll go back to fight because I am determined to figure out strategies to beat them. I main a Warlord, and as powerful as he is, keeping up with left-right dodge attacks is difficult. Level 3 Berserker bots are as big a pain as any peacekeeper with the infinite light attack. Valkyries get me good sometimes too.

It is all just a challenge. What fun would it be if it was easy to beat everyone? I may die 99 times in 100 attempts against a peacekeeper but that one win certainly feels good.

Same here!
When I practice against lvl 3 PK bots I keep my distance to draw them in then lunge with a zone attack, get some distance between us again and try to get a parry so I can shield bash and completely drain their stamina, then I just wail on them.

Then I go play dominion and scream at PKs for not playing the same way bots do.

AgentCelt
03-31-2017, 04:45 PM

To Ubisoft, thank you for such an amazing game that I've been waiting for to pop up in the market. Thank you for being resilient in doing your best and trying your hardest in trying to make the game better for us.

Clearly a PK main.

The_Real_Dr_B
03-31-2017, 04:51 PM

Sure , you keep believing that :). Besides, the flamewars, you start yourself , aren't a nice view for forum visitors either . Just sayin'

Bjron_Ironside
03-31-2017, 04:51 PM
Clearly a PK main. Berserker. Nice try, though.

ItsHolyman666
04-01-2017, 10:36 AM

It's amazing how politics is permitting everything now... "Snowflakes?" "Corny protestors?" I wasn't aware that Trump supporters played video games.

Anyway, while I agree with your overall sentiments that people take these things far too seriously, there are some obvious and real issues with the game in its current state that should be ironed out. Does it mean I want to bring legal action against Ubisoft? Lol.

We should all be aware that For Honor is, in many ways, the first game of its kind. There will be growing pains. Guard break is a good concept and is necessary, but unfortunately that and lots of other systems in the game can be exploited.

The good news is bad players using exploits are easy to spot and counter. Spam guard break at me until you throw me to my death, shame on you. If I let you do it to me twice.... well, you get the idea.

There are lots of resources for new players, and the kids need to realize this isn't a game like COD where you just move the stick and pull the trigger, and things more or less turn out okay for you in the end. Unfortunately those same kids are also the majority on these forums