PDA

View Full Version : i hope you working on the berserker buffs

UlfhednaR_BEAST
03-31-2017, 02:25 PM
Make him viable, please. He barely can do anything to defensive player. Give him some openning move and maybe you can buff him by making him change his stance a little faster so he will be able to block\parry some extra-fast attacks and feel free rather than always keeping his guard right-side and etc. Right now he doesn't have anything for free. I understand that if attack is actually blockable\parryable - it's not an free attack, but i didn't seen for once that somebody have parried Orochi\PK zone-attack, if they did not spam it. Berserker zone-attack is a joke, it's like an invitation on the parry-party, like "hey, m8, do you wanna parry me? No? Atleast you can easily block it. Have fun.". I use it only on my own risks when i try to predict enemy's strike, but even then, it's not safe, because they can parry 4th hit even if they missed first three hits. Now don't get me wrong - Berserker is still one of my favorites and he is one hell of a great character. But i want to say that he's not viable against defensive meta at all. Once your enemy stop trying to parry you - bye bye. Straight into Valhalla. I want to see Berserker in the tourneys some day! Damn, i want to play Berserker in the tourneys some day!

p.s. i'm Berserker main 16 rep, playing him since the release.

SplugeKing
03-31-2017, 03:06 PM
I think adding more moves to his moveset would be a good place to start. The raider also needs a little buff IMO as well. VALHALLA

CandleInTheDark
03-31-2017, 03:13 PM
The raider needs his unlock unparryable dealt with before he gets any buffs. I agree as a whole he could use it but I never know whether or not I can parry his long windup unblockable. If anything that makes it worse than the peacekeeper glitch (not that I am saying that doesn't need dealing with as well).

UlfhednaR_BEAST
03-31-2017, 05:58 PM
I think adding more moves to his moveset would be a good place to start.

that would be so freaking cool.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
04-01-2017, 09:32 PM
The raider also needs a little buff IMO as well. VALHALLA

cannot disagree with that at all :p

UlfhednaR_BEAST
04-01-2017, 09:33 PM
well, they confirmed Berserker buff. I hope it will be a slight, but decent up. Fingers crossed.