PDA

View Full Version : I solved some connection issues..

Thief183
03-31-2017, 12:29 PM
...changing my ISP... seems strange but even If Ihad a green Nat, my ISP was blocking a lot of traffic in for honor ports.

I noticed that while trying to acces a camera from outside my network and called my ISP asking for explanation..they neglected everything but this is my Job and I knew what was the problem.

Actually they had some kind of qos that blocked p2p when recognized...

Changed ISP and now everything is working way better...

I suggest everyone with huge pronlems to contact the ISP and ask about it...still they will neglect at the start...insist:)

escacleo
03-31-2017, 12:32 PM
I only have problems trying to find a match. I get dropped inside games quite rarely now. I play mainly VS AI with matchmaking turned off as you complete more matches and get into matches faster and even with the VS AI reward penalty it seems you get the roughly the same amount once the matchmaking delay is considered.

I've also forwarded the ports suggested and hard cabled my xbox one rather than running off wifi.

Forwarding the ports fixed a bunch of problems but most of them were fixed going hard cable vs wifi. The last patch finished the rest of the problems. Still have problems when finding matches being kicked to the main menu. And every now and then frame rate drops leading to disconnects but now when I notice a frame rate drop I completely stop moving and in a few seconds it solves itself.

guffffff
03-31-2017, 01:09 PM
Only really have problems finding a match -> All Regions/All Skill usually. Seen players disconnect without a resynch so things look better. Good point about the ISP. Noticed that there is nearly always a player leaving at the start of every Dominion game which is odd