PDA

View Full Version : Storymode

JoeyTwoHands
03-31-2017, 08:51 AM
U sick peces of human garbage ! ! ! !
ralistic is an ok mode for the storymode, but the part for the knight campaign, with the wolfs!? HOW can you defend and kill them when you dont see them, and when the ****er overkiller viking god lord hero attacks you all the time !?
(here is a lot of cencored stuff about you)
you piss me off ubisoft, like no one else before

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 09:11 AM
Are you really complaining, that a boss fight is too hard on the hardes difficulty the game serves??

So Dark Souls is not one of the games you should play then :D

don't want to offend you ;)

The-Portal
03-31-2017, 09:42 AM
what do you expect for playing the game in the highest difficulty ?

If you think that its impossible to complete the game in realistic mode then you are wrong its possible, but I have to admit that all boss and orochis fights are challenging.

Hint for fihgting the wolfs : Keep your guard on the viking lord and side dash the moment a wolf attacks you, this will stugger the wolf and you ll be able to finish him.

Frappenstain
03-31-2017, 09:45 AM
Can't wait you to play final mission of samurais... You will call it as a sweet memory... Take position carefully, put your guard fast and you will knock them back. After first wave, boss will join the fray and couple of wolves will summon. You should keep your guard up.

Plutonium Bug
03-31-2017, 11:01 AM
This makes me laugh. For me he was the most annoying one but figured how to do it on the third death then it was alright.
So Git Gud its not that hard really

DrExtrem
03-31-2017, 11:32 AM
Did it first try.

Yes they are annoying as f**k but doable.