PDA

View Full Version : Broken AI mechanic?

AdeptusMagus
03-31-2017, 02:26 AM
Figured this as good of place as any to post this:

I don't know when this started but recently I've noticed the AI being able to do some crazy things eg-

Bots can go into revenge mode and cast their feats while being beaten on and not be interrupted> this has caused some interesting twists in games , especially when I see a pk bot i have nearly dead and it drops its flash bang and grenades right under both of your feat instantly and impossibly like some kind of jihad suicide bomber. or a noob that's about dead suddenly have its heal over time running and casting its arrows on top of you both, like wtf? I know this has to be something new since the maintenance the other day because I would of said something sooner. sure they're just bots but still things like this are frustrating when against players and someone leaves and you end up against a bot like these.

There was something else I was going to mention but I'm drawing a blank, will edit w/ what it is when I remember. ^^

DrExtrem
03-31-2017, 06:59 AM
They sure use their feats with perfect sense and timing.

I hate being one shot killed by (almost) suicide catapult strikes, longbows and arrow strikes. Or smoke bombs .. the bots still knows where you are and hits you like there was no smoke.

BornConfused7
03-31-2017, 04:59 PM
Don't forget the blocking in all 3 directions... pretty annoying