PDA

View Full Version : Champion Status from a patch?

Ontari
03-30-2017, 07:06 PM
Did you guys receive the Champion Status from tomorrow's patch?

I've just logged in but I didn't get one. Dunno if it will be avaiable tommorrow or is it just some bug on my side.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 07:18 PM
Got mine and everyone in the matches seems to have it, not been paying close enough attention to tell you if everyone has it for sure, but looks that way.

Ontari
03-30-2017, 07:18 PM
Sad story :(

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 07:23 PM
Sad story :(

Sometimes they roll these things out in regions or at different times for different platforms, so don't give up hope just yet. Maybe someone official could confirm if this is the case or not. If I see anyone else without Champion Status while I am playing I will post back here to let you know.

Xinlyfenne
03-30-2017, 07:32 PM
I didn't have it either -- I did solve it though.

It was either relogging in (Log out, close, reopen and re log)
or
Enabling synchronization with the cloud, since I had it off.

I did both of these, but I don't know which one fixed it.

Ontari
03-30-2017, 09:37 PM
Ok, I just got back home, and it's on!

Thanks for help, nevertheless :)

P.S. I'm loving these new ornamets! Anybody knows if they can be used without the whole outfit? I don't see them in the "ornaments" section like the rest of ornaments.

Plutonium Bug
03-31-2017, 09:10 AM
P.S. I'm loving these new ornamets! Anybody knows if they can be used without the whole outfit? I don't see them in the "ornaments" section like the rest of ornaments.

I think when you unlock the outfit you can alter it to your likings. At least with rep outfits so I would say yes