PDA

View Full Version : Why people stoped playing For Honor

nagya12356
03-30-2017, 05:54 PM
I belive that we are one of the reasons why people stop playing For Honor, let me explain.
1. Matchmaking: I am playing a lot of Duels and Brawls and most of the time I play against players who just installed the game. They are ragequitting after the first round. It happens to me a lot and because of that I am almost afraid to kill people in duels so they will still like the game. I know that it is because matchmaking searches for people in my country and even if the players is not on my skill level they put me in a match with him. And I know that it is because so we wont get connection problems and this is the second problem.
2. Connectivity: Now I can't speak for the 4v4 modes but in duels or brawls it is not so bad sometimes even great. No lags or delays but it is not rare that there are matches where are moments like the enemy is literally teleporting or there is so big delay that i have to press heavy for parry like 1 sec before the indicator shines. Based on the first point I would like to play against people who are on my skill level even if they are not from my country and there will be still good connection. But for that the game needs servers
3. Bugs: There are so many bugs, some of them funy like when you kill a Conqueror and the corpse starts to breakdance. But lots of irrotating bugs: when you push someone off and for some reason the corpse texture just all over the screen and because of that the game starts lagging. But the most annoying bugs are the ones that people are using against you: When a valkyrie starts a light attack and canceles it to an other, the valks light attack is allready fast and if they start to cancel it you just cant against them. Guardbreak cancel into attack this is the most broken bug. People are having problem with the basic guardbreak and if you use this it is just game over, very irrotating. And zone flickers, with orochi and peacekeeper zone attacks it is very frustrating they are fast enough and this thing just makes it block harder.
4. Balancing: I do not want to give you guys tips for that you are the professionals you do it better than me.
5. Communication : So I saw this April 3rd event and I am tempted to do it after I have read the description, if this should happen to For Honor so Ubisoft start to communicate with us so be it. Ubisoft I have sent you bug reports through email and forum like 2 weeks ago and you still did not write back to me I mean c'mon, for Blizzard it takes like 2 days and that is why people like them. They communicate with the communitiy you guys don't do this it feels like you don't care about us.

So these are my guesses why people start to stop playing with For Honor, but write your ideas down in the comment section I want to see them.
#Don'tLetForHonorDie
Sorry for my english :)
-HP_MarkTheHUN-

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 05:54 PM
Because the game is just awful when you look at every other successful game. Can't help but see this as a cash grab.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 06:08 PM
Spam fest and a complete disgrace to every other high skill capped fighting game.

Sincerity117
03-30-2017, 07:06 PM
Spam fest and a complete disgrace to every other high skill capped fighting game.

Or you just suck? That seems more like it

Ontari
03-30-2017, 07:15 PM
Well, the fact is that spam is true in this game, but only under strict circumstances, that is:

Conqs, Warlords and other bashers, spamming shield bash/headbutt during the revenge state that trips your character off. Characters like Kensei can't recover from it and dodge quickly enough, so it basically gives your oponent a skilless victory.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-30-2017, 07:56 PM
Reasons why I stoped playing
*bored playing same character over and over
*bored playing same game mode over and over
*bored of constantly having make sure I don't get thrown off a edge or spikes

It's not a bad game it's just so god damn repetitive. It was great for 1st 2-3 weeks

AgentCelt
03-30-2017, 08:00 PM
Everyone sold their consoles for a Nintendo for the new Zelda. Oh and game modes. This game needs a King of the Hill game mode. Like now. Right now.

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 08:01 PM
Fact: every character has usable cheese tactics.
Fact: every type of cheese has a knife tailored to cutting it.

Learning the nuances of the various classes will make you better adept at avoiding and punishing cheese tactics. Playing the blame game on who's a trash player and who's not won't change the fact you got eaten by cheese, nor will it make you a better player.

Auztinito
03-30-2017, 08:14 PM
You forgot 1 big reason for alot of games.
People usually play more than 1 game.
Right now,I've been playing FFXV with new DLC and some Fallout 4.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 08:20 PM
Or you just suck? That seems more like it

look up my stats then compare them to yours. That's right a player with higher stats than you and doesn't like the game. So you can keep playing your ****ty game whilst sucking at it.

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 08:28 PM
look up my stats then compare them to yours. That's right a player with higher stats than you and doesn't like the game. So you can keep playing your ****ty game whilst sucking at it.

First; stats can be padded. second; if you dislike the game so much why are you so active on these forums? Sounds like someone has inadequacy issues.
Lol and he calls himself the green ranger? Lol failtroll

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 08:30 PM

And you think it's people like me that makes this community bad? :rolleyes:

When you see me trash talking the game like this in every post you can talk about me.

You need to get yourself a mirror. Or grow up. Either would be nice.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-30-2017, 08:31 PM
You forgot 1 big reason for alot of games.
People usually play more than 1 game.
Right now,I've been playing FFXV with new DLC and some Fallout 4.
New dlc is less then a hr long >.>
I beat normal, time attack , and cor all in less then a hr. I could try get all trophies for it but i don't rly care about trophies.

Was pretty good tho. I want the multiplayer dlc

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 08:35 PM
if you dislike the game so much why are you so active on these forums? Sounds like someone has inadequacy issues.
Lol and he calls himself the green ranger? Lol failtroll

GreenRangerXI is your classic trash talking toxic troll. Even had the nerve to post elsewhere saying I am the kind of person that makes this community bad, when here he is 24/7 spamming toxic crap about how awful the game and it's players are. :rolleyes:

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 08:42 PM
He's your classic trash talking toxic troll. Even had the nerve to post elsewhere saying I am the kind of person that makes this community bad, when here he is 24/7 spamming toxic crap about how awful the game and it's players are. :rolleyes:

I think you have the wrong person? I've actually supported you over several posts and think you add to the collective effort. Nor do I say how awful the game is. Maybe how bad I -myself- am at it. But I love this game.

Maaci
03-30-2017, 08:44 PM
The depth and gameplay at decent + level are just pure dullness. Thats the #1 reason why i stopped playing.

edit: for people that argues "why are you on the forum then if you dont play the game".
The reason is very simple, because i want the game to improve and thats what iam here for in the end, to try and improve it myself.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 08:46 PM
And you think it's people like me that makes this community bad? :rolleyes:

When you see me trash talking the game like this in every post you can talk about me.

You need to get yourself a mirror. Or grow up. Either would be nice.

You're just a kid that puts "git gud" when you're probably an awful player. The fact I can back it up and still pick the problems in this game means i'm at least helping the game on these forums. All you do is post ****ty memes and sprout whatever nonsense kids post these days.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 08:51 PM
I think you have the wrong person? I've actually supported you over several posts and think you add to the collective effort. Nor do I say how awful the game is. Maybe how bad I -myself- am at it. But I love this game.

Re-read mate, you were talking about him, you asked him "if you dislike the game so much why are you so active on these forums?" - I was replying to that with a bit of additional info on the classy nature of the person you were talking to :)

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 08:55 PM
You're just a kid that puts "git gud" when you're probably an awful player. The fact I can back it up and still pick the problems in this game means i'm at least helping the game on these forums. All you do is post ****ty memes and sprout whatever nonsense kids post these days.

Shut up child, it's not open for debate, it'n not an opinion, you are toxic filth and the best thing that could happen to this community is for people like you who have nothing positive to add to GTFO and stop trashing everyone and everything to do with it, including people just trying to enjoy it or work towards getting it fixed.

What do you think you can back up? I tell you what I can back up, that my posts are considerably more useful and constructive than the nasty bile you post.

Have a look through my forum post history if you like, compare it to your own, anyone is welcome to. I've helped half a dozen people since yesterday with feedback and advice and even had a few laughs, shared a few jokes, talked about songs and films that have Knights in them .... you? Trash trash trash abuse trash hate trash abuse hate trash.

Pathetic.

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 08:56 PM
Re-read mate, you were talking about him, you asked him "if you dislike the game so much why are you so active on these forums?" - I was replying to that with a bit of additional info on the classy nature of the person you were talking to :)

Link-ception got me my bad. Lol
Guess I'm the ******* XD

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 09:03 PM
Link-ception got me my bad. Lol
Guess I'm the ******* XD

No worries :)

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Shut up child, it's not open for debate, it'n not an opinion, you are toxic filth and the best thing that could happen to this community is for people like you who have nothing positive to add to GTFO and stop trashing everyone and everything to do with it, including people just trying to enjoy it or work towards getting it fixed.

What do you think you can back up? I tell you what I can back up, that my posts are considerably more useful and constructive than the nasty bile you post.

Have a look through my forum post history if you like, compare it to your own, anyone is welcome to. I've helped half a dozen people since yesterday with feedback and advice and even had a few laughs, shared a few jokes, talked about songs and films that have Knights in them .... you? Trash trash trash abuse trash hate trash abuse hate trash.

Pathetic.

You know nothing about competitive gaming or what makes a successful competitive game. You're just an ignorant child that only cares about posting ****t memes for more thumbs up on here than actually bettering this game. Having been a professional in other games I actually know what it takes for a game to be decent or competitive for high end play. There are many issues with this game and you saying "git gud" to someones post earlier which was actually exactly what this game needed just makes me think of you as a total scumbag and troll to this forum.

Auztinito
03-30-2017, 09:06 PM
New dlc is less then a hr long >.>
I beat normal, time attack , and cor all in less then a hr. I could try get all trophies for it but i don't rly care about trophies.

Was pretty good tho. I want the multiplayer dlc

Ok.How?There's no way unless you kind of just speed ran it.
I'm going for trophies.It took me about an 1 hr. and a half to complete the main part of it on Normal.The other episodes and the multiplayer expansion maybe pretty cool.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:07 PM
You know nothing about competitive gaming or what makes a successful competitive game. You're just an ignorant child that only cares about posting ****t memes for more thumbs up on here than actually bettering this game. Having been a professional in other games I actually know what it takes for a game to be decent or competitive for high end play. There are many issues with this game and you saying "git gud" to someones post earlier which was actually exactly what this game needed just makes me think of you as a total scumbag and troll to this forum.

Issues according to you.

Not according to us:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1616130-For-Honor-most-played-fighting-game-of-all-times-according-to-SteamCharts

If you don't like the game - clear off, it's really that simple ;)

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 09:08 PM

Is your highest character really a level 24 Nobushi? Because if you're setting yourself up as some kind of pro and telling people your stats back it up, you might wanna make sure that's true first.

You also know nothing about what I know, but my stats blow yours out of the water, if that helps ;)

Also what post? If it was the joke one, then maybe you should try having a sense of humour?

I can't see that happening, so I won't hold my breath, I haven't seen evidence of anything but childish hate and rage in anything you've ever posted.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:11 PM
Issues according to you.

Not according to us:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1616130-For-Honor-most-played-fighting-game-of-all-times-according-to-SteamCharts

Are you really that stupid, you link a new game and compare it to other games if it's better or not? What's the most viewed game in esports? For Honor at the bottom. Sorry kid you lose.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:12 PM
Is your highest character really a level 24 Nobushi? Because if you're setting yourself up as some kind of pro and telling people your stats back it up, you might wanna make sure that's true first.

You also know nothing about what I know, but my stats blow yours out of the water, if that helps ;)

Also what post? If it was the joke one, then maybe you should try having a sense of humour?

I can't see that happening, so I won't hold my breath, I haven't seen evidence of anything but childish hate and rage in anything you've ever posted.

Mate, don't get gray hair over normies :)

Point, laugh, lay back :cool:

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 09:13 PM
Mate, don't get gray hair over normies :)

Point, laugh, lay back B)

Yeah but I wanted to get the part in about me having better stats than him ;)

Cheers though, shouldn't feed the trolls, I know ... bad habit of mine.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:13 PM

When I say what's wrong with the game, idiots like you will reply "Maybe you suck" that's why I brought my record into it. I can beat everyone who defends this game and will still say what's wrong with it. Look at the best players in this game and they all say it sucks, it's actually only casual players that defend it. The game broke a world record for **** sake on player base loss. And no it's not a level 24 Nobushi. Even if it was that has nothing to do with skill, but then again I'm dealing with ignorant human beings.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:15 PM
Are you really that stupid, you link a new game and compare it to other games if it's better or not? What's the most viewed game in esports? For Honor at the bottom. Sorry kid you lose.

Surely not the game that's been out for a month? Good job Sherlock, you did it, you figured it out :D

I absolutely love the salt in your voice, I can just taste the times Wardens vortexed your balls off and PK's shreked your butt sideways, mmm, tastes like.... You mad :rolleyes:

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:17 PM
Surely not the game that's been out for a month? Good job Sherlock, you did it, you figured it out :D

I absolutely love the salt in your voice, I can just taste the times Wardens vortexed your balls off and PK's shreked your butt sideways, mmm, tastes like.... Despair :rolleyes:

Like I said check my stats. top 4% in the game. Keep telling the internet about your massive D you pale autist.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:19 PM
Issues according to you.

Not according to us:

Also 1 person liked that thread compared to the likes you see on what's wrong with this game. People like you are literally so stupid it hurts.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:21 PM
Like I said check my stats. top 4% in the game. Keep telling the internet about your massive D you pale autist.

Oh wow, you are actually mad, congratulations Gray360UK, seems like you really rustled this childs jimmies :rolleyes:

The last time I saw a kid this mad on the internet, he was screaming german at a monitor :D

P.S. I did check your stats, and found that they are about as mediocre as the arguments you are trying to make :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:22 PM
Also 1 person liked that thread compared to the likes you see on what's wrong with this game. People like you are literally so stupid it hurts.

My thread is currently the largest and most participated-in thread on the forums son, does that also make you mad? :rolleyes:

Btw, you know what I found super hilarious, I consider Nobushi kinda trash, yet still I am Top 11% nobushi player in the world right now, lol

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 09:24 PM
When I say what's wrong with the game, idiots like you will reply "Maybe you suck" that's why I brought my record into it. I can beat everyone who defends this game and will still say what's wrong with it. Look at the best players in this game and they all say it sucks, it's actually only casual players that defend it. The game broke a world record for **** sake on player base loss. And no it's not a level 24 Nobushi. Even if it was that has nothing to do with skill, but then again I'm dealing with ignorant human beings.

But maybe you do suck? ;)

Your record certainly doesn't show otherwise. You're the one looking like a casual to me. Is the game basically too hard for you? Is this re-directed aggression based on your own inadequacies? That's a thing. Chimps do it a lot. Cannot attack real cause of problem, attack next best thing. You suck = the game sucks and so does everyone playing it.

Interesting ...

Helnekromancer
03-30-2017, 09:26 PM
I belive that we are one of the reasons why people stop playing For Honor, let me explain.
1. Matchmaking: I am playing a lot of Duels and Brawls and most of the time I play against players who just installed the game. They are ragequitting after the first round. It happens to me a lot and because of that I am almost afraid to kill people in duels so they will still like the game. I know that it is because matchmaking searches for people in my country and even if the players is not on my skill level they put me in a match with him. And I know that it is because so we wont get connection problems and this is the second problem.
2. Connectivity: Now I can't speak for the 4v4 modes but in duels or brawls it is not so bad sometimes even great. No lags or delays but it is not rare that there are matches where are moments like the enemy is literally teleporting or there is so big delay that i have to press heavy for parry like 1 sec before the indicator shines. Based on the first point I would like to play against people who are on my skill level even if they are not from my country and there will be still good connection. But for that the game needs servers
3. Bugs: There are so many bugs, some of them funy like when you kill a Conqueror and the corpse starts to breakdance. But lots of irrotating bugs: when you push someone off and for some reason the corpse texture just all over the screen and because of that the game starts lagging. But the most annoying bugs are the ones that people are using against you: When a valkyrie starts a light attack and canceles it to an other, the valks light attack is allready fast and if they start to cancel it you just cant against them. Guardbreak cancel into attack this is the most broken bug. People are having problem with the basic guardbreak and if you use this it is just game over, very irrotating. And zone flickers, with orochi and peacekeeper zone attacks it is very frustrating they are fast enough and this thing just makes it block harder.
4. Balancing: I do not want to give you guys tips for that you are the professionals you do it better than me.
5. Communication : So I saw this April 3rd event and I am tempted to do it after I have read the description, if this should happen to For Honor so Ubisoft start to communicate with us so be it. Ubisoft I have sent you bug reports through email and forum like 2 weeks ago and you still did not write back to me I mean c'mon, for Blizzard it takes like 2 days and that is why people like them. They communicate with the communitiy you guys don't do this it feels like you don't care about us.

So these are my guesses why people start to stop playing with For Honor, but write your ideas down in the comment section I want to see them.
#Don'tLetForHonorDie
-HP_MarkTheHUN-

How do you know that lvl 3 orochi isn't also a rep 10 warlord? You have no clue if the person is new to the game or not because the game doesn't show their overall rep score of the account just for that individual class.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:26 PM
Oh wow, you are actually mad, congratulations Gray360UK, seems like you really rustled this childs jimmies :rolleyes:

The last time I saw a kid this mad on the internet, he was screaming german at a monitor :D

P.S. I did check your stats, and found that they are about as mediocre as the arguments you are trying to make :rolleyes:

Well then you're lying to try and better your useless argument. Honestly you're a great rep for the people that still play this game, not only are you clueless about how competitive gaming works, but you're also thick as pig ****. :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:30 PM
Well then you're lying to train and better your useless argument. Honestly you're a great rep for the people that still play this game, not only are you clueless about how competitive gaming works, but you're also thick as pig ****. :rolleyes:

I am so offended by your inability to form adult sentance, I think I'm gonna cry :D

Mate , if you really hate the game so much, there is a "blackout" thread going on, why don't you sign up and take a sip of the kool-aid? I assure you from the bottom of my heart, that not a single soul will miss you in this game, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cepZIk0PlvM

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:31 PM
But maybe you do suck? ;)

Your record certainly doesn't show otherwise. You're the one looking like a casual to me. Is the game basically too hard for you? Is this re-directed aggression based on your own inadequacies? That's a thing. Chimps do it a lot. Cannot attack real cause of problem, attack next best thing. You suck = the game sucks and so does everyone playing it.

Interesting ...

With a win/loss like mine it's very clear to people with a functioning brain that I don't suck. With a brain like yours, it might be hard to function that I'm not happy with the game yet somehow a way better player than yourself. The game does suck, every good player has said this. The reason the game broke a world record is not because people suck Mr Gray360UK it's because the game is not very good. Now you can give me an argument as to why it is good or you can just post a meme of salt .

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:33 PM
With a win/loss like mine it's very clear to people with a functioning brain that I don't suck. With a brain like yours, it might be hard to function that I'm not happy with the game yet somehow a way better player than yourself. The game does suck, every good player has said this. The reason the game broke a world record is not because people suck Mr Gray360UK it's because the game is not very good. Now you can give me an argument as to why it is good or you can just post a meme of salt .

I agree that suck is not a correct term in your case, the correct term is "mediocre" :rolleyes:

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:33 PM
I am so offended by your inability to form adult sentance, I think I'm gonna cry :D

Mate , if you really hate the game so much, there is a "blackout" thread going on, why don't you sign up and take a sip of the kool-aid? I assure you from the bottom of my heart, that not a single soul will miss you in this game, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cepZIk0PlvM

Not a single soul will miss me, is that because of how many players already quit? People are playing better games that's why this game is falling like mad everyday, it's already dropped loads of places on twitch, but it's all okay because you play it every Saturday night when the wife's at book club and the kids are in bed. Honestly if you want to better this game, please just stop posting because you know nothing on competitive games.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:35 PM
Not a single soul will miss me, is that because of how many players already quit? People are playing better games that's why this game is falling like mad everyday, it's already dropped loads of places on twitch, but it's all okay because you play it every Saturday night when the wife's at book club and the kids are in bed. Honestly if you want to better this game, please just stop posting because you know nothing on competitive games.

Yes very good, go play the better games as soon as possible, we will continue playing this one because we love it and think it's awesome :rolleyes:

Don't let the door hit you on your way out :o

x LethalNoodle
03-30-2017, 09:37 PM
I'm one of the people who played a lot back at launch with 40+ hours in the first week and in total 120 hours played according to Steam. Lemme tell you something. Nothing dire or strange happened. I don't dislike the game, it's not too buggy for me to play. I just got busy with a few other games. I will definitely return to For Honor but I believe only a minority of people can binge a game for 100s of hours. Or make one game their game.

Stop being so bloody depressive and pessimistic when a number goes down.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:40 PM
Yes very good, go play the better games as soon as possible, we will continue playing this one because we love it and think it's awesome :rolleyes:

Don't let the door hit you on your way out :o

I do play the better games, with millions of other people, nothing could possibly be fun with a game that's got barely any players and not built for competitive play, just built for people like you who like simple fighting games with an awfully low skill cap that are easy to abuse. I barely even play this game yet still never lose because of how broken some characters are.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:48 PM
I do play the better games, with millions of other people, nothing could possibly be fun with a game that's got barely any players and not built for competitive play, just built for people like you who like simple fighting games with an awfully low skill cap that are easy to abuse. I barely even play this game yet still never lose because of how broken some characters are.

And you are still here, moaning, because?..

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:49 PM
And you are still here, moaning, because?..

This isn't a chat room for you and the other 13 year olds, some people actually want a better game.

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 09:56 PM

Did I just read that right? He really is trying to say this game isn't built for competitive play? lol I have no words.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 09:56 PM
This isn't a chat room for you and the other 13 year olds, some people actually want a better game.

I thought you are already playing better games?

Mate the inconsistency in your narrative is staggering.

Your stats are mediocre, its clear that you are getting destroyed by "abusable characters" because you keep mentioning them, and i suspect you also wasted a significant amount money on vanity items, judging from your bloated ego, leaving you in a situation where you have a game in which you keep losing, yet its a bit sad to leave because oh dear, all that money down the drain :( how depressing

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:57 PM
I thought you are already playing better games?

Mate the inconsistency in your narrative is staggering.

Your stats are mediocre, its clear that you are getting destroyed by "abusable character s" because you keep mentioning them, and i suspect you also wasted a significant money on vanity items, judging from your bloated ego, leaving you in a situation where you have a game in which you keep losing, yet its a bit sad to leave because oh dear, all that money down the drain :( how depressing

Where are you looking at my stats? You're either lying or you have misinformation kid.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 09:58 PM

Another thing chimps do is try act all pally with the big chimps, to make themselves look bigger and better by association, to improve their own status. It's fake, they aren't actually any better, of course. You seem to think allying yourself with 'every good player' and talking like you're a pro competitive gamer makes you one. This is not the case. It is as fake as a little chimp hanging out with the big chimps.

W/L can be manipulated. Your K/D and your K/A/D don't support your belief in your superiority. Like I said earlier, my stats are far better than yours. Also like I said earlier, you appear to be barely above Rep 1 on a single character. I have an account Rep of 15. Excuse me for thinking you are a noob and you suck, but all the evidence supports it.

You can bark with the big dogs all you like, you're still a little dog.

/pat

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 09:58 PM
Did I just read that right? He really is trying to say this game isn't built for competitive play? lol I have no words.

Look at better fighting games and look at the difference.

Sincerity117
03-30-2017, 09:59 PM

SirWeezington xb1 look me up then moron. You stated you didn't like the game cuz it's a "spam fest" which is what every whining noob says on these forums. Sorry guy. Sucks to suck doesn't it

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 10:00 PM
Another thing chimps do is try act all pally with the big chimps, to make themselves look bigger and better by association, to improve their own status. It's fake, they aren't actually any better, of course. You seem to think allying yourself with 'every good player' someone makes you one. This is not the case. W/L can be manipulated. Your K/D and your K/A/D don't support your other statements. Like I said earlier, my stats are far better than yours. Also like I said earlier, you appear to be barely above Rep 1 on a single character. I have an account Rep of 15. Excuse me for thinking you are a noob and you suck, but all the evidence supports it. You can bark with the big dogs all you like, you're still a little dog.

/pat

Rep has nothing to do with it. I play every character, but don't really play this game that much since a lot of people quit and it looks ****ing awful for esport. I still beat 90% of the people I play, especially with buggy characters where you can literally abuse 1v1. But people like you think it's acceptable and "part of the game" And why the hell are you talking about chimps, this is just hilarious.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 10:01 PM
SirWeezington xb1 look me up then moron. You stated you didn't like the game cuz it's a "spam fest" which is what every whining noob says on these forums. Sorry guy. Sucks to suck doesn't it

Seen as I can win nearly every game from a spam combo then that must mean im losing LOL. You cannot spam on any decent competitive fighting game apart from this one, oh yeah that's right because it's not competitive or decent.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 10:02 PM
Another thing chimps do is try act all pally with the big chimps, to make themselves look bigger and better by association, to improve their own status. It's fake, they aren't actually any better, of course. You seem to think allying yourself with 'every good player' and talking like you're a pro competitive gamer makes you one. This is not the case. W/L can be manipulated. Your K/D and your K/A/D don't support your belief in your superiority. Like I said earlier, my stats are far better than yours. Also like I said earlier, you appear to be barely above Rep 1 on a single character. I have an account Rep of 15. Excuse me for thinking you are a noob and you suck, but all the evidence supports it. You can bark with the big dogs all you like, you're still a little dog.

/pat

Ooooooo...... OOOOOOOOOOOO.... Damn , cold lol

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 10:04 PM
Seen as I can win nearly every game from a spam combo then yes I do. You cannot spam on any decent competitive fighting game apart from this one, oh yeah that's right because it's not competitive or decent.

How much money did you spend on the game? Judging by how angry you are at this game for getting rekt, yet you still here - it must be around 200? 250 dollars? I bet Im on the spot :)

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 10:05 PM
Ooooooo...... OOOOOOOOOOOO.... Damn , cold lol

You can call yourself massive d, but you still have a micro *****. Ooooo Ooooooh DAMNNN COLD. Grow up you pathetic waste of oxygen.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 10:06 PM
And why the hell are you talking about chimps

Have a think about it ... :rolleyes:

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 10:07 PM
How much money did you spend on the game? Judging by how angry you are at this game for getting rekt, yet you still here - it must be around 200? 250 dollars? I bet Im on the spot :)

You're the only one that's angry. You defend a pathetic game which you suck at. You probably work for Ubisoft.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 10:08 PM
Have a think about it ... :rolleyes:

Well I'm clearly talking with children. LOL.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 10:09 PM
You can call yourself massive d, but you still have a micro *****. Ooooo Ooooooh DAMNNN COLD. Grow up you pathetic waste of oxygen.

It stands for Massive Dynamics you twerp, its a reference to a show called Fringe :rolleyes: I love how it bothers tho, indication that you are projecting a wee problem ? :rolleyes:

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 10:10 PM
It stands for Massive Dynamics you twerp, its a reference to a show called Fringe :rolleyes: I love how it bothers tho, indication that you are projecting a wee problem ? :rolleyes:

Wow interesting name fella.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 10:11 PM
Well I'm clearly talking with children. LOL.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He is so mad right now lol, oh dear..

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 10:11 PM
He is so mad right now lol, oh dear..

Most people that say that are mad themselves. Take a breather kiddo.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 10:12 PM
Wow interesting name fella.

Thanks buddy :D

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 10:12 PM
Rep has nothing to do with it. I play every character, but don't really play this game that much since a lot of people quit and it looks ****ing awful for esport. I still beat 90% of the people I play, especially with buggy characters where you can literally abuse 1v1. But people like you think it's acceptable and "part of the game" And why the hell are you talking about chimps, this is just hilarious.

How can you claim to be so pro in one post, then turn around and admit you don't play that much? Then go on some tangent in an attempt to tie in esports*gigglesnort* as if you even participate in them, let alone having any bearing on this game what so ever.

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 10:14 PM
How can you claim to be so pro in one post, then turn around and admit you don't play that much? Then go on some tangent in an attempt to tie in esports*gigglesnort* as if you even participate in them, let alone having any bearing on this game what so ever.

I'm good at most games that I play. I don't have to play this very much because the skill cap isn't as high compared to other games. Most classes have very few abilities you see, that's what lowers the skill cap.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 10:15 PM

Because hes clearly lying, and everything we said about him was truth, duh

benvies
03-30-2017, 10:27 PM

#Don'tLetForHonorDie
-HP_MarkTheHUN-

++

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 10:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NjnYCFI.png

He's so mad...

Sadness :(

riccyfuller93
03-30-2017, 10:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NjnYCFI.png

He's so mad...

Sadness :(

The only one that seems mad is you to be honest

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 10:51 PM
The only one that seems mad is you to be honest

You must be new here. Lol

riccyfuller93
03-30-2017, 10:59 PM
You must be new here. Lol

well i look on the blackout thread and all he's doing is crying on there, first thing i see on here.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 10:59 PM
The only one that seems mad is you to be hone:rolleyes:st

If I was mad I would also message people raging at them, but for now it looks like I'm pretty chill my dude :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:02 PM
well i look on the blackout thread and all he's doing is crying on there, first thing i see on here.

Since you're not Adam Savage, you have no right to be rejecting reality and substituting your own, that's copyrighted :rolleyes:

riccyfuller93
03-30-2017, 11:02 PM
If I was mad I would also message people raging at them, but for now it looks like I'm pretty chill my dude :rolleyes:

well from my perspective it looks like he had the decency to walk away from the never ending aids on this thread, something that you haven't and on many other threads. maybe both of you should just stop acting like little girls.

Sincerity117
03-30-2017, 11:03 PM
Thanks for his Skype I'm gonna harass the hell out of him now

corazondedelfin
03-30-2017, 11:04 PM
Im starting to think that Gray and Massive are a couple of young males fcking each other while typing, harasssing and trolling in the forum threads.

ANYONE, BE AWARE THAT MASSIVED AND GRAY360UK ARE MASSIVE HUGE EPIC TROLLS. They must be reported.

Proofs with so many thumbs up that people knows them>>> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1618185-Refund-Scammers-Don-t-You-Believe-it-Amended?p=12504142&viewfull=1#post12504142

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:05 PM
well from my perspective it looks like he had the decency to walk away from the never ending aids on this thread, something that you haven't and on many other threads. maybe both of you should just stop acting like little girls.

When you walk away, you don't keep messaging the person to rage some more, do you? :rolleyes:

riccyfuller93
03-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Im starting to think that Gray and Massive are a couple of young males fcking each other while typing, harasssing and trolling in the forum threads.

ANYONE, BE AWARE THAT MASSIVED AND GRAY360UK ARE MASSIVE HUGE EPIC TROLLS. They must be reported.

i dont know about gray, but massive seems like a very traumatized little boy, maybe his daddy touched him. lol. but seriously all he does is cry and spam this ":rolleyes:"

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:08 PM

That's a pretty good theory for somebody living in the land of make-believe, however in the land of reality, us the few who are rejecting the sheeple mentality of "everything is broken" when we can clearly see with our own two eyes, are in fact the voice of reason :rolleyes:

We chose to keep command of our critical faculties and not surrender to this whiny, moany mob mentality.

As long as you lot keep moaning, we will keep laughing at you, debunking you, and proving you wrong :cool:

It is as simple as that, my dudes

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/862/065/0e9.jpg

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:10 PM
i dont know about gray, but massive seems like a very traumatized little boy, maybe his daddy touched him. lol. but seriously all he does is cry and spam this ":rolleyes:"

Does this bother you? :rolleyes:

Does it bother you how not bothered I am my dude? :rolleyes:

corazondedelfin
What a funny troll. I wonder what you will do with your life once you get banned from this forum. LOL.

riccyfuller93
That's a pretty good theory for somebody living in the land of make-believe, however in the land of reality, us the few who are rejecting the sheeple mentality of "everything is broken" when we can clearly see with our own two eyes, are in fact the voice of reason :rolleyes:

We chose to keep command of our critical faculties and not surrender to this whiny, moany mob mentality.

As long as you lot keep moaning, we will keep laughing at you, debunking you, and proving you wrong :cool:

It is as simple as that, my dudes

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/862/065/0e9.jpg

like just jump off a bridge or something you weirdo, nobody likes you.

benvies
03-30-2017, 11:12 PM
lol what a strange lad

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:14 PM
What a funny troll. I wonder what you will do with your life once you get banned from this forum. LOL.

People been trying to ban me for over 2 months now, but unfortunitely

http://i.imgur.com/gTM7Se9.jpg

:rolleyes:

corazondedelfin
03-30-2017, 11:15 PM

More like you cannot get banned cause this forum and this videogame are totally abandoned by their creators hahaha

I can swear to you, you make my time in this forum so much fun, its like you can keep your trolling **** for hours and even days without giving a crap, you are somekind of trolling soul? ITs awesome, put me some eyes in your answer please, they look funny xd

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:16 PM
like just jump off a bridge or something you weirdo, nobody likes you.

Let me coorect that for you, moany whiny babies don't like me because they can't handle me, people with the sense of reason, and control over their critical faculties simply adore me, my dude :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:18 PM
More like you cannot get banned cause this forum and this videogame are totally abandoned by their creators hahaha

I can swear to you, you make my time in this forum so much fun, its like you can keep your trolling **** for hours and even days without giving a crap, you are somekind of trolling soul? ITs awesome, put me some eyes in your answer please, they look funny xd

I can tell how mad you are by how you failed that entire paragraph, lol

Wanna try again? Is there any chance that you will be able to use your grown-up words, or will you just stumble and fall some more?

Sincerity117
03-30-2017, 11:18 PM
Massive wtf did you do make greenranger kill himself? He's nowhere to be seen now

riccyfuller93
03-30-2017, 11:19 PM

:rolleyes:

This guy failed school.

corazondedelfin
03-30-2017, 11:20 PM
I can tell how mad you are by how you failed that entire paragraph, lol

Wanna try again? Is there any chance that you will be able to use your grown-up words, or will you just stumble and fall some more?

I promise you I was laughing, English is not my best language.

One question, why didnt you put me some cool eyes like when you troll others?

And another question, why do you like to troll in this forum? Its because Ubisoft doesnt care anymore about us? Its because you are bored? I dont know but I want to know!

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:22 PM
This guy failed school.

What, just because he's black?

That is racist, Sir

GreenRanger XI
03-30-2017, 11:22 PM
Let me coorect that for you, moany whiny babies don't like me because they can't handle me, people with the sense of reason, and control over their critical faculties simply adore me, my dude :rolleyes:

I know this is hard for you because of how ignorant you are, but.... People just don't like you pal.

Sincerity117
03-30-2017, 11:23 PM
This guy failed school.

You do realize that you were the one to take the time out of your day to come on this thread to say he was crying on another thread yet all you've done on this thread is ***** and cry. Yet somehow he's the one that didn't finish school?

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:24 PM
I promise you I was laughing, English is not my best language.

One question, why didnt you put me some cool eyes like when you troll others?

And another question, why do you like to troll in this forum? Its because Ubisoft doesnt care anymore about us? Its because you are bored? I dont know but I want to know!

I am not trolling this forum at all, I am defending the community from moaners like you, who do nothing all day but complain about how bad they think the game is

Sends a very bad impression to newcomming players, and paints them a worse picture than it is.

You are the cancer of this forum, and we are the cure :rolleyes:

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 11:26 PM
Ubi monitors thes forums very well. Point of order, there are over 8400 threads in the general discussion tab alone. That's just THREADS. Not responses. Do you really think the mods are going to browse through every one constantly?
Plus you can't get banned for anything that Massive or Gray have said. They haven't been malicious, just cute and cheeky in their shenanigans. Sorry guy. =/

riccyfuller93
03-30-2017, 11:26 PM
You do realize that you were the one to take the time out of your day to come on this thread to say he was crying on another thread yet all you've done on this thread is ***** and cry. Yet somehow he's the one that didn't finish school?

how? For pointing out how somebody is stupid means i'm crying?

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 11:28 PM
I am defending the community from moaners like you, who do nothing all day but complain about how bad they think the game is

Sends a very bad impression to newcomming players, and paints them a worse picture than it is.

This right here is why forum lurkers like us won't get banned. We aren't being harmful by calling out bs when it's in plain sight.

corazondedelfin
03-30-2017, 11:29 PM
I am not trolling this forum at all, I am defending the community from moaners like you, who do nothing all day but complain about how bad they think the game is

You are the cancer of this forum, and we are the cure :rolleyes:

Ok, Im cancer, Now I understand why I can do plenty of matches in skirmish 20-2 with my underpowered Orochi and my ratio reached 4,25 there already, its because Im cancer and I can kill many players haha :D

Now, seriously: https://i.imgflip.com/10a75u.jpg

Congrats & Kisses from all of us.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:30 PM
how? For pointing out how somebody is stupid means i'm crying?

Well, for example you could start by trying to use your grown up words and thoughts.

Your first ever message to me was an attack, you didn't say "hey Massive, I think you are wrong because this or that", you litteraly came out of the blue and assaulted me :)

The fact that you couldnt overcome my arguments and degenerated into using profanities, and and further more into "hurr durr u stupid kill urself", just shows that you've bitten off more than you could chew here buddy.

So don't be surprised that you come off as a whiny moany baby trying to interupt grownups while they are speaking :rolleyes:

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:31 PM
This right here is why forum lurkers like us won't get banned. We aren't being harmful by calling out bs when it's in plain sight.

You are when you're wrong, and straight up lying to froud for refunds. Like the 3 guys that we cought in the last 2 days

Alustar.
03-30-2017, 11:32 PM
I know this is hard for you because of how ignorant you are, but.... People just don't like you pal.

No dude, I like massive MASSIVELY more than you. It's like reality doesn't apply in your house.

Sincerity117
03-30-2017, 11:32 PM
Well, for example you could start by trying to use your grown up words and thoughts.

Your first ever message to me was an attack, you didn't say "hey Massive, I think you are wrong because this or that", you litteraly came out of the blue and assaulted me :)

The fact that you couldnt overcome my arguments and degenerated into using profanities, and and further more into "hurr durr u stupid kill urself", just shows that you've bitten off more than you could chew here buddy.

So don't be surprised that you come off as a whiny moany baby trying to interupt grownups while they are speaking :rolleyes:

Massive beat me to it

riccyfuller93
03-30-2017, 11:33 PM

the only one crying is you, you have over 700 posts and majority is all waaaa waaaaa, do you still suck mommys titty?

TCTF_SWAT
03-30-2017, 11:33 PM
Would be nice if ubi knew what a FG was and went off that. But they apparently don't. Granted, it's not a typical 3d fighter but it has many elements of one....

riccyfuller93
03-30-2017, 11:34 PM
No dude, I like massive MASSIVELY more than you. It's like reality doesn't apply in your house.

what about all the other people that have liked the comments where they're saying he seems like a bit of a baby?

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 11:35 PM
Ok, Im cancer, Now I understand why I can do plenty of matches in skirmish 20-2 with my underpowered Orochi and my ratio reached 4,25 there already, its because Im cancer and I can kill many players haha :D

Now, seriously: https://i.imgflip.com/10a75u.jpg

Congrats & Kisses from all of us.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/corazondedelfin

You don't even play duels, you don't even play brawls, and for someone who pubcamps with all day, your stats are not very impressive either.

Your KD in fact is only 1.95, and this is exactly why I call liars and moaners like you the cancer of these forums.

You dont know how to play the game, you are making stuff up, and you are spending your entire time trying to prove to people that it's the game who is bad and not you.

God, so pathetic, you make me sick

UbiNoty
03-30-2017, 11:36 PM
Hi everyone, I'll be closing this thread as it's deviated entirely way too far from the original topic.
We are having our livestream (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1618934-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(Mar-31st)) tomorrow (apologies for the delay) and we will be covering all of the points brought up in the original post - things like our progress with connectivity, upcoming bug fixes, and plans for matchmaking, gear and hero changes and balancing will also be discussed as well. Hopefully this will provide some answers to many of the issues you've all brought up and will also provide some insight into what we're trying to do to address all of your concerns from our end.