PDA

View Full Version : New Class

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 04:26 PM
I want to get my next class to rep 5 i don't know who to choose any fun classes i should try out?

Herbstlicht
03-30-2017, 04:35 PM
I want to get my next class to rep 5 i don't know who to choose any fun classes i should try out?

Personally i right now i love Nobushi Kensei and Orochi most - in this order. I love the feeling of Peacekeeper too, but won't play her right now due to being way over the top. Berzerker plays nice too but ... i kinda dislike the style. Too brutish for my taste. Anyway, i love to play the game as i imagine it to be intended by Ubi, meaning no weird two button spam but some nice and mindful swordplay. Those heroes fit nice with it.

Kaijudub
03-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Nobushi is fun Imo, especially if you like linking combos and sneaky cancels. I also think Kensei or Raider could be awesome in the right hands.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-31-2017, 03:51 AM
I'm finding Nobushi really hard if they get close i die if there more than one i die what am i doing wrong i can chain my attacks fine.

teksuo1
03-31-2017, 04:01 AM
Shugoki imo.

he's unique and special ; if i wanted to try something new it would probably be him.

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 05:54 AM
Orochi got me goinig for. I'm prestige 8, lv 18 right now :D Every other character I played never got me play it more than 1 or 2 days. And the Orochi I play since open beta :D

kanuzira
03-31-2017, 06:49 AM
I play lawbringer but i also wanted a second. Non of the heroes felt right at the beginning because you are not accustomed to the hero. Once you try it somewhat more you're going to get the feling and younlike it better

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 06:58 AM
Yep, that's right. At the moment I farm materials and steel while waiting for the new classes especialy the ninja (if the "leaks" are true ):D

Viruletic
03-31-2017, 08:17 AM
I've currently shelved everyone to play Lawbringer. His kit is so godamn troll and frustrating to play against, I get some sort of sick enjoyment out of pushing and shoving people around and bring the king of ledge camping.

Though he's difficult to play, at least for me. Doesn't mesh that we'll with my twitchy playstyle from maining PK.

ninjacut
03-31-2017, 08:27 AM
I've currently shelved everyone to play Lawbringer. His kit is so godamn troll and frustrating to play against, I get some sort of sick enjoyment out of pushing and shoving people around and bring the king of ledge camping.

Though he's difficult to play, at least for me. Doesn't mesh that we'll with my twitchy playstyle from maining PK.

So you are one of those who overrun you like a freakin freigh train :D Had two of them yesterday, managed to let them took their own medicine with my orochi. Felt satisfying to have kicked one after another of the ledge in point C on high watch xD