PDA

View Full Version : Contract Orders too long

Gemini-Iceland
03-30-2017, 04:16 AM
Hi Ubisoft

Could you please chill on making the Contract Orders so long.

I really wanted to play duels and practice them. But I need steel as well and the official way to get that is to do orders. But some of your orders take forever to complete. Also like this time they didn't overlap much at all. It took me total of 8 hours to complete them. That is most of my free time just to do the orders and no time to play what I really wanted in your game.

Orders that are too long and I remember now.

Skirmish - 8 killing blows without dying. This is not something everyone can do and even the good players have to get a bit lucky to finish this one.
Skirmish - 15 honorable kills. Honor and Skirmish aren't friends. To get honorable kill you can only duel someone, can't use feats and no environment kills. This just doesn't happen much at all in Skirmish tbh.
Dominion - Kill 300 soldiers. It's both boring and makes for games with everyone just farming soldiers.
Dominion - 30 executes. In dominion many fights are multi fights where there isn't really time to execute much at all. Usually takes well over an hour to complete this one.
Eliminiation - 50 takedowns. In elimination most kills are duels. You usually get 3-5 takedowns on average each game so this takes a while to complete.

On top of those orders are many orders that just are boring. All AI orders f.e. also the dominion one about capping points. If you give every player the same orders people just don't play dominion in a competitive way. They just farm what you order them and it drains the fun out of your game.

Just my 2 cents. Hope this get better in the future. Having something asking people to go out of their comfort zone is ok. But your system give players little to no time to play in their comfort zone.

oSquashxD
03-30-2017, 06:30 AM
Hi Ubisoft

Could you please chill on making the Contract Orders so long.

I really wanted to play duels and practice them. But I need steel as well and the official way to get that is to do orders. But some of your orders take forever to complete. Also like this time they didn't overlap much at all. It took me total of 8 hours to complete them. That is most of my free time just to do the orders and no time to play what I really wanted in your game.

Orders that are too long and I remember now.

Skirmish - 8 killing blows without dying. This is not something everyone can do and even the good players have to get a bit lucky to finish this one.
Skirmish - 15 honorable kills. Honor and Skirmish aren't friends. To get honorable kill you can only duel someone, can't use feats and no environment kills. This just doesn't happen much at all in Skirmish tbh.
Dominion - Kill 300 soldiers. It's both boring and makes for games with everyone just farming soldiers.
Dominion - 30 executes. In dominion many fights are multi fights where there isn't really time to execute much at all. Usually takes well over an hour to complete this one.
Eliminiation - 50 takedowns. In elimination most kills are duels. You usually get 3-5 takedowns on average each game so this takes a while to complete.

On top of those orders are many orders that just are boring. All AI orders f.e. also the dominion one about capping points. If you give every player the same orders people just don't play dominion in a competitive way. They just farm what you order them and it drains the fun out of your game.

Just my 2 cents. Hope this get better in the future. Having something asking people to go out of their comfort zone is ok. But your system give players little to no time to play in their comfort zone.

First > Ask ur team to support you and than you will get 8 streaks and i'm getting 10-30 kill streak in one match! :)

joqa_
03-30-2017, 12:06 PM
First > Ask ur team to support you and than you will get 8 streaks and i'm getting 10-30 kill streak in one match! :)

for sure ur team does support you if you are no premate .... i asked in a game against AI for someone killing himself for the Rezz quest and noone did it

Gemini-Iceland
03-31-2017, 04:58 AM
for sure ur team does support you if you are no premate .... i asked in a game against AI for someone killing himself for the Rezz quest and noone did it

Yeah, not everyone has a group playing with them all the time. I don't like the allied orders either. I'm 36, my friends don't play this game much and when I have time to play it I don't want to spend a while trying to find someone willing to play allied things with me instead of maybe something we would like to do.

xLeapingLizardx
03-31-2017, 05:03 AM
I totally agree that something should be done about the orders....
Some orders I just look at for 2 seconds and decide "well I am skipping that one". And, as you said, some of them aren't good for the game in itself (Making people play differently just to get the orders done)