PDA

View Full Version : Season pass holder suggestion

Genius2Madness
03-30-2017, 12:54 AM
What if season pass holders retained champion status the duration of the season and received a loot crate every week?

janstorm2009
03-30-2017, 02:27 AM
I would like something along these lines. As it stands I feel like I wasted my money when I got the season pass.

KotoKuraken
03-30-2017, 05:02 AM
I, too, feel like we need something for the 40 extra dollars. So far, having a Season Pass doesn't feel any different from having the vanilla game. Is having the already free characters a week earlier than release really worth how much I put into this game?

RoyalLight
03-30-2017, 07:30 AM
No its company theft and they got away with it with ease. Along with selling a broken disfunctional game that doesnt even work every day. They thought it would be nice to literally steal from its community to add the nice little cherry on top. This company needs to be sued.

Nobody should support this rip off gaming company and they should start seeing major losses in their profits. Literally stole from us for nothing special but junk

Kiddo, slow down. If anything, I will request for you to be banned from the forum and most likely it will happen given your activity.

People would have complained if the DLCs cost money (and they should not have been for free in my opinion). Now kids like you run around crying that they bought a Season Pass and didn't pay attention to what it contains.
I suggest you go back to school, learn how to read and calm your tits.

DrExtrem
03-30-2017, 11:24 AM
This time, feeling cheated is quite easy.

You brought six new heroes - the,devs,tell you, that you are supposed to play between one and three. At best, four heroes, you already brought are useless.

The champion status is not really great either. Mine ran out last Sunday but I don't have less loot drops from games - something, I expected. The 25% extra and salvage are a joke - we need steel.

This season pass can be seen as a bluff package.

G0dzBlaze
03-30-2017, 02:40 PM
i must admit that i feel dumb asf for buying the season pass... what a big mistake.

It just doesnt worth it.

DrExtrem
03-30-2017, 06:17 PM
i must admit that i feel dumb asf for buying the season pass... what a big mistake.

It just doesnt worth it.

I know the feeling .