PDA

View Full Version : Unlock cosmetics through account rep instead of character rep

XJadeDragoonX
03-29-2017, 07:16 PM
It's such a grind to get some of the cooler outfits and color schemes. What's worse is you have to do it for every character I personally want my berserker to get the rep 20 outfit. However, my berserker is only rep 7. I don't want to have to grind a single character. The game has 12 playable characters and I like to use about 4 of them interchangeably. My account reputation is 14 so I would only be 6 reputation levels away from unlocking the costume I want if the unlocking process was by overall account reputation. But since it goes by characters, I have to grow 13 with my berserker. I don't want to have to play one character for sooooo long just to get some basic color schemes and emblems on my armor. Or at least let us be able to purchase all the outfits for steel. I have a butt ton of steel because I already have gear for all my characters so it just sits there

nyrue
03-29-2017, 08:21 PM
Very good idea!!!!!!!!!!

XJadeDragoonX
03-30-2017, 02:37 AM
Thanks. It just seems like so much for people who enjoy using multiple characters

KotoKuraken
03-30-2017, 05:00 AM
Yea, it seems kinda of weird that if I play a Warden, then switch to Conqueror, suddenly I'm not able to use the same colors, engravings, or symbols that Warden unlocked. At least let the cosmetics carry over after they've been unlocked by some character of the same Faction. It's a bit grindy to ask players to gain high reputation just for a color palette to be used on another character

Gemini-Iceland
03-30-2017, 05:20 AM
You forget one thing. Their dlc model is f2p so they need you to buy steel. You buy more steel if you need it to unlock stuff.

I know it isn't fair they locked the stuff on release behind f2p model but yeah, it would need to go very very very high up if they are going to make stuff easier to gain sadly :(

XJadeDragoonX
03-30-2017, 01:21 PM
You forget one thing. Their dlc model is f2p so they need you to buy steel. You buy more steel if you need it to unlock stuff.

I know it isn't fair they locked the stuff on release behind f2p model but yeah, it would need to go very very very high up if they are going to make stuff easier to gain sadly :(

What you're saying may be true, But you don't need steel to unlock color pallets or reputation outfits. They are unlocked only from gaining rep levels. But is pay 5k steel for a rep outfit. I have it so I don't mind

RoyalLight
03-30-2017, 01:50 PM

I'm so tired of posts like this... You got one thing stuck in your head and you keep babbling about it like a broken record.

What does steel have to do with color palettes? Since when do you need steel to level up?

Don't you realize how broken you are?! I certainly do.

XJadeDragoonX
03-30-2017, 11:34 PM

I'm so tired of posts like this... You got one thing stuck in your head and you keep babbling about it like a broken record.

What does steel have to do with color palettes? Since when do you need steel to level up?

Don't you realize how broken you are?! I certainly do.

I think he just misunderstood lol