PDA

View Full Version : refund ?

milyokrutnik
03-29-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi Ubisoft
Is there any way i can give u back for honor and u will refund me ? i bought game which dont works, is there any chance to get a refund for this game ? i would get money and never play this any more :/

I will never buy any of ubisoft games any more.

P.S.
If someone is trusting ubisoft with theyr money i highly recomend any of u to seriously consider your choice and check what u buy coz it is not a first time they do something that dont work as it should.. :(

Parra11ax
03-29-2017, 05:30 PM
I wrote in a support request for a refund. Waiting for a response.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 05:31 PM
no refunds if you had the game for more than 6 days

FredEx919
03-29-2017, 05:35 PM
Refunds will always need to be handled at the original place of purchase. If nothing else, it's not something that can be determined here on the forums so support may be the best place to start (http://support.ubi.com). They should be able to point you in the right direction for any technical issues.

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 05:38 PM
I feel like this is my new role on these forums:
https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/milyokrutnik

Just some highlights:

3 Days 13 hours played time - top 4%
2,462 kills - top 5%
Level 286 - top 6%

Perhaps the cream of the crop:

Games played 1,192 - top 1%

And the icing on the cake:

1,785 Duel matches - Top 0.7%

Tell us more about how you cannot play this game .... :rolleyes:

Parra11ax
03-29-2017, 05:45 PM

Еveryone wants to believe the best, but the situation has not changed. I must admit that the product is defective.

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 05:51 PM
Еveryone wants to believe the best, but the situation has not changed. I must admit that the product is defective.

Yeah but there are some really dishonest people here trying to get a refund off the back of the connection issues when they have clearly played the game a massive amount. I play hours a day and I can't even touch his Games Played total. This is not a person who has been unable to play the game. 1,785 Duel matches? You serious. And thats just the one mode I bothered to quote.

I honestly didn't think people would stoop this low, I have always erred on the side of taking people at their word and believing that they genuinely can't play. Seeing these people who have played the game to death since launch pretending to be unable to play is disgusting. It's going to ruin the chances of a refund for anyone who genuinely hasn't been able to play. Not saying no one has issues, don't get me wrong, but obviously people now have this refund scam option, getting their money back for a game they have played for 80+ hours by jumping on the 'can't play' bandwagon. Sad to see.

I have a friends list full of people who have 2% completion in half of their games catalogue because they just get bored easily. For all we know this guy just bought Mass Effect Andromeda and is happily playing that now instead. If we could get a refund for every game we bought and stopped playing anywhere between 0-80 hours, gaming would be a free hobby.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 06:09 PM

Just some highlights:

2,462 kills - top 5%
Level 286 - top 6%

Ooooooooooo, we you cought another one :D let me make a screenshot of this thread and add it to the hall of scammers

Parra11ax
03-29-2017, 06:14 PM
I like the Lexus.I drive it, but he's off the wheel. The wheels do not mend. I'm upset and want him back.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 06:16 PM
I like the Lexus.I drive it, but he's off the wheel. The wheels do not mend. I'm upset and want him back.

You drive it for a year, then go back to Lexus dealership, get laughed at and thrown out the door :rolleyes:

Tillo.
03-29-2017, 06:27 PM
Hillarious.
Bugisoft delivered a defective product that can not provide uninterrupted gameplay but the players are scammers, yeah you got that right!
I have played a lot of hours and I still asked for a refund because we were scammed. We are not trying to scam anyone here, just get what we paid for.
If we wouldn't love the game we wouldn't be asking bugisoft to fix the connection, we would just gtfo.

RatedChaotic
03-29-2017, 06:28 PM
Ooooooooooo, we you cought another one :D let me make a screenshot of this thread and add it to the hall of scammers

So true. I really enjoy seeing these threads and seeing Grey post those stats. Its hilarious. Thinking they didnt get their moneys worth. I just think of those arcades back in the day. 25 cents for one life in a game. 3 days playing one of them would be like 430 bucks plus. Lmao

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 06:28 PM
Hillarious.
Bugisoft delivered a defective product that can not provide uninterrupted gameplay but the players are scammers, yeah you got that right!
I have played a lot of hours and I still asked for a refund because we were scammed. We are not trying to scam anyone here, just get what we paid for.
If we wouldn't love the game we wouldn't be asking bugisoft to fix the connection, we would just gtfo.

Honestly, true fans of the game would actually just prefer if you gtfo'd already, the less moaners the better :rolleyes:

Parra11ax
03-29-2017, 06:45 PM
You drive it for a year, then go back to Lexus dealership, get laughed at and thrown out the door :rolleyes:

Lexus is a serious organization. They apologize, solve my problem or replace the car.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 07:17 PM
Lexus is a serious organization. They apologize, solve my problem or replace the car.

How hilarious, that a 30 second search on google has revealed that Lexus do not do car-refunds at all even if you are returning them on the same day :D You bought it - you keep it, that's their policy, nice attempt at badgering tho, lol

https://www.planetlexus.com/lexus-forums/showthread.php?t=377

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100622143232AAnQd81

Ubisoft on the other hand gives you whole 6 days to return a game if you didn't like it, how wonderful :rolleyes:

invalid target0
03-29-2017, 07:20 PM
I think its time the community begins questioning whether or not the right game director is in charge. It might be time for him to be replaced.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 07:25 PM
I think its time the community begins questioning whether or not the right game director is in charge. It might be time for him to be replaced.

They could do that, or they could hire a prosecutor to start working on these fraud cases, a month latter all the "game not connecting, please refund me" threads would be a thing of the past, lol

invalid target0
03-29-2017, 07:34 PM
I think we're entitled to both a termination and a class action

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 07:41 PM
I think we're entitled to both a termination and a class action

The only thing you are entitled to in this world, is the content of what's between your legs my son. Your parents and teachers may have delussioned you into a sense of entitlement, but unfortunitely that's not how the real world works. :rolleyes:

invalid target0
03-29-2017, 07:57 PM
You obviously feel entitled to talk out your rear end to a stranger and to stretch a single statement into a character assessment and lesson about life. Don't bother replying its already clear that I'd dislike you.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 08:02 PM
You obviously feel entitled to talk out your rear end to a stranger and to stretch a single statement into a character assessment and lesson about life. Don't bother replying its already clear that I'd dislike you.

I am so sorry to hear that , that is so unfortunate for you :rolleyes: Any more delusional moaning or are we done here? :rolleyes:

Fruttie
03-29-2017, 10:13 PM

Just dont....

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 10:15 PM
Just dont....

If I won't, who will?

Fruttie
03-29-2017, 10:17 PM
If I won't, who will?

Why would you display a hall of scammers in the first place?
You should focus on the positive and not the negative people.
Publicly displaying other peoples stupidity does nothing possitive for the game or the forums.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 10:18 PM
Why would you display a hall of scammers in the first place?
You should focus on the positive and not the negative people.
Publicly displaying other peoples stupidity does nothing possitive for the game or the forums.

It does discourage further frauding tho.

Threads like these are also unhealthy, because they paint the picture of a sinking ship, nobody likes that, imagine if you downloaded the game today, and decided to visit the forums, all you would see is doom and gloom, and false threads like this, would plant a bad seed in ur mind, and buyers remorse.

People need to see that these threads are false, frankly I think mods should squash them as they pop up, you are not suppose to ask for refunds on forums in the first place

Fruttie
03-29-2017, 10:24 PM
It does discourage further frauding tho.

Threads like these are also unhealthy, because they paint the picture of a sinking ship, nobody likes that, imagine if you downloaded the game today, and decided to visit the forums, all you would see is doom and gloom, and false threads like this, would plant a bad seed in ur mind, and buyers remorse.

People need to see that these threads are false, frankly I think mods should squash them as they pop up, you are not suppose to ask for refunds on forums in the first place

While I do agree to a certain degree, I don't agree with the fact that you decided on your own this is a good solution.
If this indeed would be a good solution then you should contact a forum moderator instead of spreading threads yourself about it.

You are not the person to decide what is best to do and what not and its also not your responsibility to do so.

MassiveD.
03-29-2017, 10:36 PM
While I do agree to a certain degree, I don't agree with the fact that you decided on your own this is a good solution.
If this indeed would be a good solution then you should contact a forum moderator instead of spreading threads yourself about it.

You are not the person to decide what is best to do and what not and its also not your responsibility to do so.

You are right, I'm not Judge Dredd, but I am in fact in talks with a moderator regarding this and similar issues.

In the meanwhile, I'm just doing my own thing, because face it, if this was a ball game with 2 teams, then both sides have dirty players, I simply feel obligated to call out BS whenever I see it

CandleInTheDark
03-29-2017, 11:09 PM
Normally I try to be pretty pacifistic (I have been known to get a little sharp tongued or whatever keyboard equivalent is but I try not to often) but one of the first people caught out claiming he couldn't play the game was in the top 0.7% for number of duels played, that is pretty scummy.

Dear sir I would like to bring back this apple, it was half eaten when I got it, I promise.

I'm torn over whether I agree on this or not but people like that yeah the people trying to tear the game down are being dirty.

DarthDowty
03-29-2017, 11:42 PM
I asked for a refund the day after buying it. 9hrs play time, was told NO! Which is fair enough as a digital download etc when you read the TOS, I'm just annoyed I spent 70 on this game definately not worth it IMO.

I go from thinking its great to thinking its dog ****, it might help if the matchmaking worked better so i can PVP with oters of a similar skill lvl rather than just getting face rolled by players better and more experienced than me every single time, poot people that get grouped with me have no chance having to carry me all the time.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 12:56 AM
I asked for a refund the day after buying it. 9hrs play time, was told NO! Which is fair enough as a digital download etc when you read the TOS, I'm just annoyed I spent 70 on this game definately not worth it IMO.

I go from thinking its great to thinking its dog ****, it might help if the matchmaking worked better so i can PVP with oters of a similar skill lvl rather than just getting face rolled by players better and more experienced than me every single time, poot people that get grouped with me have no chance having to carry me all the time.

See essentially you're suggesting refunds can be for things like getting beaten in a fight. That should not be a thing imo. Yes the matchmaking sucks at the moment, but if you enjoy the game when you do get into a good match then this is not a case of needing a refund, they need to fix the matchmaking. Many of us have voiced our unhappiness with the matchmaking system and hopefully they're going to do something about it. I just don't get where the refund part comes into it. Refunds are for broken products, not for when you have a bad game and die a lot.

GrumpyPrune8
03-30-2017, 01:47 AM
Yea I'd like a refund to I waste more of my time tryin to play the game then I actually spend playing it the game doesn't work more then it does not worth 60 bucks prob be a great game if it works but instead you just constantly are kick out of games or it crash or what the hell happens very aggravating I can go cook a full wedding meal take 10 ****s walk my dog 5 miles go work 40 hours An still be waiting for a game to start an then when I finally do get in the game it crash an I start from square one done wasting my time thanks.

MassiveD.
03-30-2017, 01:57 AM
Yea I'd like a refund .

To bad, because you can't have it. So suck it.

I could have said it in a more constructive fashio but I'm tired, and that's basically what I would mean anyway :P good night

milyokrutnik
03-30-2017, 03:01 AM
to be honest i would like to not get refund but to get working game...its almost 2 months after the release and still i do play only duels coz dominion is broken...i cant play with friends :/ well they already give up on this game coz of issus..still i think the game is great but its broken. This p2p connection is a joke and not funny one :/ after paying 3xA game price i did expect mutch more like dedicated servers was so obvious but no..

DarthDowty
03-30-2017, 11:37 AM
See essentially you're suggesting refunds can be for things like getting beaten in a fight. That should not be a thing imo. Yes the matchmaking sucks at the moment, but if you enjoy the game when you do get into a good match then this is not a case of needing a refund, they need to fix the matchmaking. Many of us have voiced our unhappiness with the matchmaking system and hopefully they're going to do something about it. I just don't get where the refund part comes into it. Refunds are for broken products, not for when you have a bad game and die a lot.

I'm not suggesting refunds for getting beaten in a fight, as I said in my post the game not worth the money I spent on it. Bad matchmaking, disconeects, unable to actually play the game for 8hrs on the day I purchased and this was not due to maintenance the servers were down outrside of scheduled maintanance and even without all these issues the game seems to be light on content for the price tag.

As for the refund, they are not just for broken products, in the EU we have 14 day "cooling off" period where we can change our mind on a purchase even on digital purchases, however as mentiond under the UBI TOS you do not benefit from this "right of withdrawal" hence me saying their refusal is fair enough, I agreed to it before purchasing.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 01:09 PM
I'm not suggesting refunds for getting beaten in a fight

Oh well this made it seem like you were:

I go from thinking its great to thinking its dog ****, it might help if the matchmaking worked better so i can PVP with oters of a similar skill lvl rather than just getting face rolled by players better and more experienced than me

You consider the game great at times, but then seemingly when the matchmaking leads to you getting 'face rolled' (your words) you want a refund ...?

You can see where I got the impression that your refund request is based on getting beaten in a fight. Don't you think you would enjoy the game more and not need a refund if they fixed the matchmaking?

If you were saying you can't play the game at all that would be another thing altogether. Just seems sad that potentially with a fix or two you could have a good game in your hands but you're quick to go the refund route, but if that's how you feel, fair enough.

falchchr
03-30-2017, 01:14 PM
I'm not suggesting refunds for getting beaten in a fight, as I said in my post the game not worth the money I spent on it. Bad matchmaking, disconeects, unable to actually play the game for 8hrs on the day I purchased and this was not due to maintenance the servers were down outrside of scheduled maintanance and even without all these issues the game seems to be light on content for the price tag.

As for the refund, they are not just for broken products, in the EU we have 14 day "cooling off" period where we can change our mind on a purchase even on digital purchases, however as mentiond under the UBI TOS you do not benefit from this "right of withdrawal" hence me saying their refusal is fair enough, I agreed to it before purchasing.

You are wrong if you already downloaded the game you are not eligible for a refund trought the EU law.

"In the EU you have the right to return these purchases within 14 days for a full refund. You can do so for any reason – even if you simply changed your mind."

However

"The 14-day "cooling off" period does not apply, among others, to: online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it"

DarthDowty
03-30-2017, 05:21 PM
Oh well this made it seem like you were:

You consider the game great at times, but then seemingly when the matchmaking leads to you getting 'face rolled' (your words) you want a refund ...?

You can see where I got the impression that your refund request is based on getting beaten in a fight. Don't you think you would enjoy the game more and not need a refund if they fixed the matchmaking?

If you were saying you can't play the game at all that would be another thing altogether. Just seems sad that potentially with a fix or two you could have a good game in your hands but you're quick to go the refund route, but if that's how you feel, fair enough.

Ultimately it's about enjoyment. And right now not really enjoying it, hopefully this will change.

Anyway my post really was just to say to the OP that the chances of him getting a refund are pretty slim and using my own experience as my reasoning.

DarthDowty
03-30-2017, 05:26 PM
You are wrong if you already downloaded the game you are not eligible for a refund trought the EU law.

"In the EU you have the right to return these purchases within 14 days for a full refund. You can do so for any reason – even if you simply changed your mind."

However

"The 14-day "cooling off" period does not apply, among others, to: online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it"

My understanding of the law was that even if you download it you can request refund unless they get you to agree that "you will not benefit from your right of withdrawal" which is why Ubisift have this specific term that you have to agree too at the same time you agree to the TOS. However I could be wrong I'm no lawyer.

SCNADS
03-30-2017, 06:03 PM

Just some highlights:

2,462 kills - top 5%
Level 286 - top 6%