PDA

View Full Version : season pass / champions status worth it?

maXmood
03-29-2017, 10:27 AM
like title says.. is it worth it getting season pass? or champion stats?

Plutonium Bug
03-29-2017, 11:10 AM
wait till they come with serious server fixes

DrExtrem
03-29-2017, 11:11 AM
Well ... I don't feel a difference in drop frequency and the additional 25% xp are not really that good.

SangLong524
03-29-2017, 11:24 AM
Probably not if u just want the champion status. U can get 1month status in about 15 days doing daily orders.
But with other promises like executions, characters, etc, which undoubtedly will cost another boatload of steels, not to mention that there are probably locked features that need steel too, these things again require long term farming, u may want the Pass just to cut short the farming a bit.

maXmood
03-29-2017, 11:31 AM
i'm a casual player, i play daily for an hour or 2. so since i don't have the time for farming and would like to hit higher rep level, i was thinking of champ stats. that's why i've asked.

Egotistic_Ez
03-29-2017, 11:56 AM
I never buy season passes because you never know what will happen down the line. Considering how this game is going I highly doubt they'll even release all the season pass heroes so I'd steer clear were I you.

And rep means nothing from prestige 3 onwards since that's when you can get purple gear. Even two hours a day will get you that in a couple of weeks. Plus you'll need a couple weeks of steel so rushing your level won;t help you get gear faster.

corazondedelfin
03-29-2017, 12:00 PM
Its not worth it, not worth it at all. Nor the season pass, nor the champion status... And if you ask me, the game is not worth 60 euros either.

maXmood
03-29-2017, 12:15 PM
i continue to play the game with the common gear (rep 1 orochi) at the moment except a piece or 2 in blue. dismantling all the loots i get and saving all the steel. should i continue doing so till rep 3? i just feel my character isn't strong enough, especially when matched with ppl who are high rep and high gear stats.

SangLong524
03-29-2017, 12:21 PM
never spend your steels.NEVER. Not until u get the rare Heroic Gears that has an asterisk next to the name.
U can totally trash a fully upgraded player with no upgrades at all.
so the rule of thumb, never purchase premium crates, never upgrades till u get those extra rare Heroic gears. If u only play 1 character, it's that simple.

maXmood
03-29-2017, 12:38 PM
never spend your steels.NEVER. Not until u get the rare Heroic Gears that has an asterisk next to the name.
U can totally trash a fully upgraded player with no upgrades at all.
so the rule of thumb, never purchase premium crates, never upgrades till u get those extra rare Heroic gears. If u only play 1 character, it's that simple.
Yes, that's all i play with, 1 char.

but what are the heroic gears you're talking about? when do they start appearing? how to get them? can you please shed some light on this?

SangLong524
03-29-2017, 12:42 PM
a much rarer version of Heroic gear. I dont know the minimum prestige level but once u get regular heroic gear about one per match/level, then u may have a chance that these rare Heroic stuffs will drop for u. I start getting those once I pass prestige 5.
Just be patient! no spending steel.

maXmood
03-29-2017, 12:45 PM
Ok then i'll continue as is till i hit rep 5.

cheers!

a much rarer version of Heroic gear. I dont know the minimum prestige level but once u get regular heroic gear about one per match/level, then u may have a chance that these rare Heroic stuffs will drop for u. I start getting those once I pass prestige 5.
Just be patient! no spending steel.

Plutonium Bug
03-29-2017, 12:49 PM
did you finish the campaign? that's 5K
Practise gives you 1.5K I think and advanced practise another 1.5K
Get your champion status from that. Note that the status is real time not play time

maXmood
03-29-2017, 01:04 PM
done with the practice, just don't remember getting the 1.5k from each. btw, u mean 1.5k steel?
i'm doing the campaign with a friend, but it's taking ages to complete because he doesn't have much time online, and i'm wondering if i can do the campaign solo and continue with him where we stopped in like a different session? any idea if that works?

also, if champs stats are real time, then it's crap and not worth it at all.. i buy 3 days and play 6hrs out of 72hrs is just lame. they should change that.

i try to do as many orders as possible in a day, and that helps a bit in xp/steel wise.

did you finish the campaign? that's 5K
Practise gives you 1.5K I think and advanced practise another 1.5K
Get your champion status from that. Note that the status is real time not play time