PDA

View Full Version : Bad players

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-29-2017, 09:29 AM
I see it a lot so much in fact every time i see it my brain cells die and my English get worse.

I'll be standing on C defending it going 10-10-0 i would say to my team. Don't come to me you will get me killed and yourself killed how did you get to rep 5 without being able to tell if someone, IS A GOD DAMN REVENGE BUILD BY BLOCKING IF I'M NOT ATTACKING THERE GOOD CHANCE THERE A BLOCK REVENGE BUILD. IF i don't ask for help don't help me i win 70% my 1v3 or 1v4 encounters.

They see you Oh he has 10 caps 10 kills 0 death he must need help with all 3 of them people let me snap my tongue in this mouse trap i'll come over there and spam Light attack so they can block all my hits give them revenge so I can kill my teammate and kill myself while doing it.

How did you get to rep 5 and have win rate of 50% did your team carry you Your rank should be stripped and stapled to your forehead.

If this is you do us a favor and stand on our home base and not move from that little area better yet bring a pillow music and a good book.

http://i66.tinypic.com/o6behz.png
If this fall doesn't kill me i'm going to snap the legs off my teammates and beat them to death with it.

Tantrum over.

NeoLocutus
03-29-2017, 10:48 AM
I agree. You know why this happens? Because some players are bloodlusty killers that thrive for gang-murdering enemy heroes (and in many cases die trying).

If there's one thing that Dominion teaches you most is to PLAY THE OBJECTIVE and foremost PLAY FOR THE TEAM! Gaining a zone, killing a bunch of soldiers is more rewarding for the team than killing a hero.

corazondedelfin
03-29-2017, 10:59 AM
Hahahaha your thread made me laugh samurai bro, and you are right, but listen, you have to remember that you are playing with kids a ton **** of times around you or just people without a working brain, aswell as casual players that barely know how to play, so you arent always playing along with competent people.

Anyway as you know, the game has reached a dead end for me and most of its playerbase. I see no solution for it and as you say here, much of the left playerbase left are irritating partners to play with.

But your thread is funny and you made me laugh, so thank you for that because I feel really sad, It was an effort for me to buy For Honor and it ended totally opposite to what everyone thought this game should be. With your orochi, or mine, any as skilled player as you or me but using a warden/ peacekeeper/ valkirye is going to destroy us so hard in a 1vs1 if we put the same effort than he does...That the game with that and the rest ton of mistakes is no longer worth it.

Just forget about all this sh1t and try to dont rage much, take it with humour, you are a good guy and a good player.

guffffff
03-29-2017, 11:26 AM
I'll be standing on C defending it ... don't help me i win 70% my 1v3 or 1v4 encounters

Ah so youre one of THEM! man you guys are difficult to shift, you should think of the enemy team, continually flinging thier soft puny bodies at your revenge and ignoring A and B completely!! This reminds me of something.. sometimes theres an enemy player who just sits on a position and fights off waves of players with uncanny BOT like blocking and abilities, and when he kills you he stands over your body for a moment before calmly walking off !! walking !! nobody walks in this game ... weird

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-29-2017, 11:59 AM
Ah so youre one of THEM! man you guys are difficult to shift, you should think of the enemy team, continually flinging thier soft puny bodies at your revenge and ignoring A and B completely!! This reminds me of something.. sometimes theres an enemy player who just sits on a position and fights off waves of players with uncanny BOT like blocking and abilities, and when he kills you he stands over your body for a moment before calmly walking off !! walking !! nobody walks in this game ... weird

Look i don't moving if i don't have to if we have all the bases down i'm not moving they can come to me to meet there end, but if we lose B and A i'll move for about 5 minutes kill everyone then go back and stand on A like a tank without an engine.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-29-2017, 12:43 PM
Hahahaha your thread made me laugh samurai bro, and you are right, but listen, you have to remember that you are playing with kids a ton **** of times around you or just people without a working brain, aswell as casual players that barely know how to play, so you arent always playing along with competent people.

Anyway as you know, the game has reached a dead end for me and most of its playerbase. I see no solution for it and as you say here, much of the left playerbase left are irritating partners to play with.

But your thread is funny and you made me laugh, so thank you for that because I feel really sad, It was an effort for me to buy For Honor and it ended totally opposite to what everyone thought this game should be. With your orochi, or mine, any as skilled player as you or me but using a warden/ peacekeeper/ valkirye is going to destroy us so hard in a 1vs1 if we put the same effort than he does...That the game with that and the rest ton of mistakes is no longer worth it.

Just forget about all this sh1t and try to dont rage much, take it with humour, you are a good guy and a good player.

I can kill any class is no issues only class i have trouble with is the PeaceKeeper.

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 01:38 PM
The problem is, they are not just YOUR enemies.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-29-2017, 02:02 PM
The problem is people not being able to tell if someone a revenge build, or not the problem is they think they are helping but there not there being a pain in my butt, the problem is when they want to hold my point i let them then i have to listen to them cry that there getting destoryed by everyone. Because not fair then i have to listen to them crying even more, they don't know how to handle revenge in gerenal so while i'm out kicking A and taking name while drinking the tears of ones i kill i have to explain how every works.

If i'm carrying team on my back damn right there my kills.

BigAssGoku
03-29-2017, 02:07 PM
Instead of changing yourself, the only person you have control over, you want to try and change other players while calling them names.

Gray360UK
03-29-2017, 02:13 PM
the problem is when they want to hold my point

Yeah again it is not YOUR point.

YOUR enemies, YOUR point. I am surprised you can stand to have them in YOUR match. :rolleyes:

Well, let's be honest, you can't.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-29-2017, 02:36 PM
Instead of changing yourself, the only person you have control over, you want to try and change other players while calling them names.

I am never toxic to the other players i don't swear at them talk to them in a calm voice i don't know where you got i call people names while i'm in game chat.

As much as i'm filledl with rage i won't be toxic to them.

We.the.North
03-29-2017, 03:46 PM
As a Valkyrie, I've had many, many players thank me for joining into fights. That Heavy Cancel + Unblockable Shield Bash doesn't build their revenge meter and give some breathing room / Free hits to my teamates.

Instead of being a selfish "look at me I'm pro" player, how about you learn to play with what is given to you ?? If you're driving a car, and you're the best driver in the world, that will not stop other people from ramming you. So the best drivers are indeed those who drive WHILE LOOKING at what others are doing and acting accordingly.

RuckingFet4rd
03-29-2017, 03:54 PM
I guess my quesiton to the OP is why the hell do you care so much if you win or lose? Literally there is a very marginal difference in rewards.

Lighten up kid. You are going to pop a blood vessel in your head. Its a video game. Tape your yapper shut and just play.

guffffff
03-29-2017, 04:10 PM
I think the Dominion games are too short, the points requirement should be higher. It all adds to the urgency in Dominion that fires players up. Everything is in a rush so thinking comes second and we wade in with top heavy at every opportunity. The best experience in Dominion is when you work as a team, win or lose but the games should be longer so maybe the enemy flags should be able to reset to neutral as soon as a player goes on it to slow down the points gain ??

Prophit618
03-29-2017, 04:12 PM
By default people on their team would like to help their team. They aren't paying attention to your game, so they don't have the opportunity to tell that you're revenge geared, or even how well you're doing. All they can tell is your score, which might have been acquired by someone helping every time you're down in the odds for all they know.
If you want your team to leave a point you're successfully defending alone, then you need to communicate with them. The default action of any decent team is to help out when someone looks like they might need it. If you want people to assume you don't need it unless you say otherwise, you need to say so.
They aren't being bad teammates for trying to help, you're being a bad teammate by not talking to your team in that case.
If you do ask to be left alone and they don't after that, likely it's someone with an order to kill people, or just one of them people who can't leave a fight alone. Sometimes that happens, but to say everyone needs to pay attention to you and play around you without you trying to organize the team is silly.

guffffff
03-29-2017, 04:17 PM
quick chat: "I got this!"

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 04:55 AM
As a Valkyrie, I've had many, many players thank me for joining into fights. That Heavy Cancel + Unblockable Shield Bash doesn't build their revenge meter and give some breathing room / Free hits to my teamates.

Instead of being a selfish "look at me I'm pro" player, how about you learn to play with what is given to you ?? If you're driving a car, and you're the best driver in the world, that will not stop other people from ramming you. So the best drivers are indeed those who drive WHILE LOOKING at what others are doing and acting accordingly.

Again never claim to be a pro or good at the game.

I really don't care what you do for your team to be honest you and I have two different play styles.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 04:58 AM
quick chat: "I got this!"

I broke that button

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 05:02 AM

We clearly both come from different gaming backgrounds. I get enjoy from winning and killing people on my own without any help if there was a free for all mode i would spend 100% my time in there, i would have zero games in everything else but there not so i have to make best of what i got, all i got is crappy team play and 1v1 duels they bored the balls out me because its just a waiting game.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 05:05 AM
By default people on their team would like to help their team. They aren't paying attention to your game, so they don't have the opportunity to tell that you're revenge geared, or even how well you're doing. All they can tell is your score, which might have been acquired by someone helping every time you're down in the odds for all they know.
If you want your team to leave a point you're successfully defending alone, then you need to communicate with them. The default action of any decent team is to help out when someone looks like they might need it. If you want people to assume you don't need it unless you say otherwise, you need to say so.
They aren't being bad teammates for trying to help, you're being a bad teammate by not talking to your team in that case.
If you do ask to be left alone and they don't after that, likely it's someone with an order to kill people, or just one of them people who can't leave a fight alone. Sometimes that happens, but to say everyone needs to pay attention to you and play around you without you trying to organize the team is silly.

I'm on xbox we don't have a chat box we can type in, so i use my mic i say at start game if i need help i'll let you guys know then you kinda hope for the best. O don't expect them to play around me it is silly look at the leader board if i have 10 caps 10 kills and 0 death good chance i don't need help if i do i'll say guys need help i'm not against team play.lol

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 05:08 AM
I guess my quesiton to the OP is why the hell do you care so much if you win or lose? Literally there is a very marginal difference in rewards.

Lighten up kid. You are going to pop a blood vessel in your head. Its a video game. Tape your yapper shut and just play.

I have blood bags on stand by just in case it's hard to go from a really competitive game like R6S and battlefield 4 to game that not so competitive.

ArlianDeBias
03-30-2017, 05:25 AM
Completely agree with you OP.

It's also annoying to see team mates camping the minion zone when both the player zones have enemy heavies camping them. Just stahp it.

MeArney
03-30-2017, 05:35 AM
This is why I hate playing Brawls as solo ...some a**hole ledges his opponent and now he attacks you/your enemy next. 1,2,3, and Revenge ...the same `effin guys who stand and emote spam on the bots bodies after a AI order match. Itīs like "dude, wtf are you doing?"

stickyfingergan
03-30-2017, 05:49 AM
by default people on their team would like to help their team. They aren't paying attention to your game, so they don't have the opportunity to tell that you're revenge geared, or even how well you're doing. All they can tell is your score, which might have been acquired by someone helping every time you're down in the odds for all they know.
exactly..

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 06:35 AM
Completely agree with you OP.

It's also annoying to see team mates camping the minion zone when both the player zones have enemy heavies camping them. Just stahp it.

I camp player home spawn and kill them as they try take it back i'm not camping i'm actively defending

Frappenstain
03-30-2017, 08:55 AM
You can't expect everyone play "perfect" like you. If your team is losing, you should help them instead of watching them beaten. If enemy attacking your team which is 4vs3 and you are waiting to take some sweet def points, they will surely die. Dominion is not a full capture and hold. This is the most players are missing. Capture point and suppress enemy not capture point and stand there like tree. Keep check your points, aid your mates, move. It doesn't matter that you are winning 1 vs 4 "most" of the times. Bad players can learn the game but bad peoples will never success the game.

corazondedelfin
03-30-2017, 11:22 AM
Noctis, may your post your stats ingame for your samurai with your link to Fhtracker heros? I want to see if there is truth in your words, cause you did exactly what you shouldnt do after we talked yesterday: Proving that you believe yourself better than most.

Viruletic
03-30-2017, 11:24 AM
I'm always astounded when I'm fighting someone, near full health and they're almost dead, then a teammate barges in, pushes me into an attack, then revenges the opponent and gets us both killed.

How have 2+ prestige players not figured out how revenge works yet?

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 01:36 PM
I can only compare myself to people on Xbox one because well that the system I play on.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/Master%20Noctis/heroes

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 01:57 PM
I can only compare myself to people on Xbox one because well that the system I play on.

https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/Master%20Noctis/heroes

There's nothing special there that would indicate people should stay away from 'your' zones / never help you with 'your' enemies because of your Godlike powers, sorry :)

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 02:08 PM
There's nothing special there that would indicate people should stay away from 'your' zones / never help you with 'your' enemies because of your Godlike powers, sorry :)

Somehow i don't see people sitting on their system with FHtracker open typing everyone name in to be honest going Oh boy better stay away from him haha would be a funny. Like i said i have never claimed i was Jesus at the game.

Gray360UK
03-30-2017, 02:14 PM
Somehow i don't see people sitting on their system with FHtracker open typing everyone name in to be honest going Oh boy better stay away from him haha would be a funny. Like i said i have never claimed i was Jesus at the game.

Well, no ;)

Jesus was a pacifist by the way, don't see him being very good at For Honor.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 02:28 PM
Jesus was a pacifist by the way, don't see him being very good at For Honor. < That made me laugh.

Obdach01
03-30-2017, 02:34 PM
Where the hell should I know, that you have a revenge build or are like me... blocking more, because you are not able to be faster and wait for the moment to poke the other player in the hope you will get help soon, so you can keep defending the point?
And despite, have you ever considered, that not ALL players have the full insight in the secrets of this game like you? If you do not want that to happen, play with friends on TS, so you can communicate, but I for one have turned off the VOIP... as did a few others most likely. Stop raging and adjust to the players at hand.

Let the swearing commence ;)

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-30-2017, 02:57 PM
Where the hell should I know, that you have a revenge build or are like me... blocking more, because you are not able to be faster and wait for the moment to poke the other player in the hope you will get help soon, so you can keep defending the point?
And despite, have you ever considered, that not ALL players have the full insight in the secrets of this game like you? If you do not want that to happen, play with friends on TS, so you can communicate, but I for one have turned off the VOIP... as did a few others most likely. Stop raging and adjust to the players at hand.

Let the swearing commence ;)

Come on man if someone playing like a turtle there revenge by blocking there will be no swearing. Unless i get an error code.