PDA

View Full Version : The game is running worse than ever

Hattori.Hanzo.
03-29-2017, 03:00 AM
:mad::mad: I am full of anger and impotence, these last days I can not finish all the matches. I finish playing 1 of 3 matches. I was recently fighting 4, I grab revenge, I managed to kill 3 and when I was about to kill 4th, the game was disconnected. Another game in which we were to win we had to kill the last 4 and in the middle of the game of 4 vs 4, it is marked and closes the game. I am full of anger with this game, it can not be that it works so badly and after 1 month and a half there are still no REAL solutions.

Estoy lleno de bronca e impotencia, estos últimos días no puedo terminar todas las partidas. Termino jugando 1 de 3 partidas. Recien estaba peleando contra 4, agarro revenge, logro matar a 3 y cuando estaba por matar al 4to el juego se desconecta. Otra partida en la cual estábamos por ganar nos faltaban matar a los últimos 4 y en el medio de la partida de 4 vs 4, se queda tildado y se cierra la partida. Estoy lleno de bronca con este juego, no puede ser que funcione tan mal y luego de 1 mes y medio todavía no hayan soluciones REALES.

Hattori.Hanzo.
03-29-2017, 03:01 AM
And it was not to my alone, when it disconnects it does to almost the whole room.

Delectable_Sin
03-29-2017, 04:17 AM
Oh yeah, it's running horribly right now. I've never seen it this bad.