PDA

View Full Version : Complete server meltdown...

vinzthestampede
03-29-2017, 01:07 AM
So I tried playing today... all day, wasn't even able to log in the forum... or uplay...
Finally it came back at 5pm EST... Started doing the orders... I'm on fire with the player vs AI skirmich order 50 takedowns... I join a game in progress and steal 14 kills... then make two 21 kill games and ..... nothing zip.... order registered zero kills!
So I drop the orders, restart the game pick them back up, redo them... but at this point... I'm like already wasted the whole day not being able to get em done, now I have to do them twice?!
This game is good... I see the potential... but this has to stop... and the balance patch must come.... soon.
Also still didn't get the crate from the brawler event... and round 3 was lost.... again. By the way didn't loser still get some kind of reward?! I got nothing this time? I'm a knight?
Anyways this is getting very aggravating.

UbiJurassic
03-29-2017, 01:16 AM
Balance changes are still in the works and players have made us aware of the community order crate issue. We're still waiting to hear back from the team regarding it, but we'll make sure everyone receives their hard-fought crate. :)

Also, I'll forward the community order issue to the team for them to look into.