PDA

View Full Version : Vikings & Knights.

AgentCelt
03-28-2017, 09:13 PM
Are we all ready to team up on the weebs yet? Or are we going to let them win the entire season?

Ontari
03-28-2017, 09:17 PM
Even united you are no match for the finest warriors under the Sun. And as we are the Dawn Empire, the Sun is just rising...

Seriously though, such posts were also in place after last round. It tells much about you, samurai have never plotted to unite with their enemies when they've lost the first round :D

AgentCelt
03-28-2017, 09:21 PM
Even united you are no match for the finest warriors under the Sun. And as we are the Dawn Empire, the Sun is just rising...

Seriously though, such posts were also in place after last round. It tells much about you, samurai have never plotted to unite with their enemies when they've lost the first round :D

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Besides, fight isn't over yet. We'll only give up when we win or when we reach valhalla. :cool:

AkenoKobayashi
03-28-2017, 09:21 PM
As I've said before....Someone will betray the other, and the war will be back on for all three of us. You nearly had us though. .4% asset difference.

AgentCelt
03-28-2017, 09:24 PM
As I've said before....Someone will betray the other, and the war will be back on for all three of us. You nearly had us though. .4% asset difference.

It doesn't help with majority of players not manually deploying assets, Samurai seem to have grown in active players.

Ontari
03-28-2017, 09:24 PM
Keep up the good fight. Don't loose your spirit. We only appreciate worthy enemies, not cowards that seek advantages in numbers!

secrecy274
03-28-2017, 09:25 PM
I think less than 5% of the total playerbase of this game actually visits these forums, so even if we agree, it really won't make a difference.

AgentCelt
03-28-2017, 09:28 PM
Keep up the good fight. Don't loose your spirit. We only appreciate worthy enemies, not cowards that seek advantages in numbers!

Nothing cowardly about smart strategy. Samurai are receiving every single asset I earn from now on. I hope the other Vikings and Knights do the same. Only way to prevent a Samurai win at this point.

AgentCelt
03-28-2017, 09:30 PM
I think less than 5% of the total playerbase of this game actually visits these forums, so even if we agree, it really won't make a difference.

As we've clearly seen with the past 3 rounds, every territory counts. Even if we just prevent them from gaining 2 or 3, it will help.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-28-2017, 09:37 PM

Well spoken for your Bushido brothers and sisters.
We were slaughtered in Alpha,,closed and open Beta's,,and round one..We had many kin leave under the illusion we were doomed to a horrible extinction,,but a new dawn came,,we gathered with our loyal honourable brothers and sisters and swept forth on the divine wind to tear asunder those who ravaged our land,,wiping away that smug mocking look on their distraught faces.
Certain tin men even tried to lure the Vikings into a disgraceful treacherous pact...but I bow my head to the honourable Viking warriors for standing resolutely true to their warrior ethics.

Samurai Ontari we shall ride the divine wind again to battle

Dank_Memez_Plz
03-28-2017, 09:39 PM
Im tired of seeing these samurai and their cocky attitudes knight and vikings must join together in order to reach their stronghold and take them out. for Valhalla

secrecy274
03-28-2017, 09:40 PM
Nothing cowardly about smart strategy. Samurai are receiving every single asset I earn from now on. I hope the other Vikings and Knights do the same. Only way to prevent a Samurai win at this point.

I've done that since the release of the game... I don't I ever manually put my assets against the Knights...

stickyfingergan
03-28-2017, 09:48 PM
keep up the good fight. Don't loose your spirit. We only appreciate worthy enemies, not cowards that seek advantages in numbers!

hahahahahaha thats how you won was numbers on your team bahahaha

Ulrichvonbek111
03-28-2017, 09:48 PM
It's not cocky attitudes...
It's in response to yours and others who think they've the right to win,,but when that doesn't happen the spiteful comments fly out of your mouths..
When we,,the Samurai lost all before did we plot and scheme?
Did we cry into our armour?
No.
But since the last two rounds all you do is cry into your fur and armour...
Many Vikings and Knights are truly honourable,,others are just like Blackadder and Baldrick,,,,plotting treacherous acts...
Ask yourselves,,,between each other,,,who'll stab who in the back?

Come now,,,you'll know when you're betrayed. 👹💮👺

T1brys
03-28-2017, 10:03 PM

sorry, the right words there should be

" We only appreciate worthy enemies, not cowards that seek advantages ubisoft, like we do "

Ulrichvonbek111
03-28-2017, 10:19 PM
sorry, the right words there should be

" We only appreciate worthy enemies, not cowards that seek advantages ubisoft, like we do "

You cry like a farmer's daughter who fell head first in the pig dung.
Are you a farmer's daughter,,really?

Rest now,,,sleep easy, ,,tucked in for a bedtime story...
Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your hair the handsome prince said..

T1brys
03-28-2017, 10:32 PM
You cry like a farmer's daughter who fell head first in the pig dung.
Are you a farmer's daughter,,really?

Rest now,,,sleep easy, ,,tucked in for a bedtime story...
Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your hair the handsome prince said..

but if you have nothing to loose, what are you so fraid of?

OR perhaps, you might just go for personal attacks because you're afraid of what would have happend?

heres a hint, suppression techniques dosnt work that well

Angry Ari 1
03-28-2017, 10:37 PM
Lol these forums have shown up since the closed beta: hey vikings, let's team up against the weebs!/Ok guys, let's start working together!/Knights, Vikings, we can't let the filthy Samurai win!

So, in all honesty, if history continues to repeat itself, Vikings and Knights will team up for like, 2 turns, and then start taking one another's territories and then the entire "alliance" falls apart. Truth of the matter is it all seems like an alliance would be cool, until both sides realize there can only be ONE winner, and so then they start trying to figure out when to stab the other guy in the back

DJ_Masterson
03-28-2017, 11:10 PM

More importantly, the Vikings and Knights will never unite. There are too many of them that hate each other and refuse to join hands.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-29-2017, 01:33 AM
Kissing cousins....

Delectable_Sin
03-29-2017, 05:18 AM
I honestly don't care. Last go round, they were handily spanked, but won the very last round, so they were awarded the whole thing. It's incredibly stupid. There is no point in caring about something as competitive as Shoots and Ladders. Uno requires more forethought.

KL4Z1K
03-29-2017, 07:47 AM
Well, that would require me to play the game.. No thanks..

teksuo1
03-29-2017, 08:01 AM
TRUCE! focus on them weebs pls.

SangLong524
03-29-2017, 08:10 AM
We samurais shouldnt stop this alliance, comrades. They soon turn on each other and tear each other apart.
We should just focus on knocking down the bucketheads' door. I have no illusion of successfully taking it though.
And place assets manually. 3 little men in other war zones, then pump everything into your participating zone

NeoLocutus
03-29-2017, 12:59 PM
Come to me, knights and vikings! I'll make you faceplant on my brand new Nodachi! XD

Just kidding XD keep up the good fight and good luck :-)