PDA

View Full Version : With honour

Ulrichvonbek111
03-28-2017, 05:36 PM
My Bushido brothers and sisters well done..
Our clans united we fought on remembering all our fallen were not to die in vain.
Once again the taste of victory is as sweet as the scent of cherry blossom.

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Shame the other two factions couldn't fight back today though.

Not saying it would have changed the result, think it was set from the start of the final round, the last 7 hours probably wouldn't have mattered. But the Knights and Vikings not being able to fight for the whole of the last turn makes the Faction War even more redundant in Round 3 than it usually is. Hard to feel like you are fighting for something that matters when you can't even access the game on the final day.

Congratulations though ...

I suppose.

;)

massive02
03-28-2017, 05:57 PM
congratulations also to a hard fought battle from the vikings and knights. Lets make the next round be a glorious battle of death as well.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-28-2017, 06:02 PM
Thank you Gray,,I played all day duel v AI and deployed assets.
It always said it couldn't retrieve data but let me allocate assets. .The points were shifting for each faction by one or two..
I think playing AI in duel was the secret my friend.
Thank you once again Gray,,,you're an honourable warrior.

T1brys
03-28-2017, 06:13 PM
oh, i feel that i have to correct you.

" Once again the taste of victory is as sweet as the scent of cherry blossom."

should be

" Once again the taste of victory is as sweet as the scent of cherry blossom, all hail our loved ubisoft masters who granted us this false victory! "

Ontari
03-28-2017, 06:16 PM
What false victory are you talking about?

Do a simple math man... Even if knights/vikings have won ALL of their territories, samurai would have still won.

And, during this round, we've been kicking everyones arses almost everyday ;)

Ontari
03-28-2017, 06:21 PM
That is why I said "almost." We had like 3,4 bad days, but hey, the round lasts 14 days :)

KaidzenMonada
03-28-2017, 06:25 PM
Shame the other two factions couldn't fight back today though.

Not saying it would have changed the result, think it was set from the start of the final round, the last 7 hours probably wouldn't have mattered. But the Knights and Vikings not being able to fight for the whole of the last turn makes the Faction War even more redundant in Round 3 than it usually is. Hard to feel like you are fighting for something that matters when you can't even access the game on the final day.

Congratulations though ...

I suppose.

;)

Do you think Samurai would stop playing when the 3 hours left? We would fight till the end and not let the other factions retake terrritories. We had 29 territories and it was like 5-6 being contested, and maybe we would even keep them too. So the Samurai victory was uncontastable, cause we were dominating from the start till the end. Just look at the Faction War history.

FightingFerrets
03-28-2017, 06:29 PM
Sam's had a controversial victory 2 weeks ago after appearing to be dominated for most of the round. They followed up that controversy with a very solid 14 day cycle this time around and IMHO completely earned this one, server outage or not they were consistently the most dominating faction the past two weeks.

Congrats to the Samurai, job well done!

Gray360UK
03-28-2017, 06:34 PM
Do you think Samurai would stop playing when the 3 hours left? We would fight till the end and not let the other factions retake terrritories. We had 29 territories and it was like 5-6 being contested, and maybe we would even keep them too. So the Samurai victory was uncontastable, cause we were dominating from the start till the end. Just look at the Faction War history.

You quoted me so I assume you saw the "Not saying it would have changed the result, think it was set from the start of the final round, the last 7 hours probably wouldn't have mattered" part? :rolleyes:

KjotoSamurai
03-28-2017, 06:37 PM
@Ulrichvonbek111

Well done to you too SamuraiSan!

Though I came to game and I didnt see any prize for winning this round. Do I understood correctly that in order to receive a prize you must always assign an asset manually?

SangLong524
03-28-2017, 06:40 PM
@Ulrichvonbek111

Well done to you too SamuraiSan!

Though I came to game and I didnt see any prize for winning this round. Do I understood correctly that in order to receive a prize you must always assign an asset manually?

No u just need to be in that team for the whole round, not abandon ship halfway.
The current situation is a bit disappointing but hey, I won't be upset too much with 3 lousy crates (1,500 steels worth)

Ulrichvonbek111
03-28-2017, 07:42 PM
KjotoSamurai the rewards shall be with us soon.
Always stay loyal to warriors of the morning dawn.
Miyamoto Musashi would be proud of our honourable victory.