PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT, i have a little question for you.

TheHolyPug
03-26-2017, 09:22 PM
Can you please... for the love of GOD and for the love of everything holy and GOOD, fix this disconnect issue!! I have never played a MP game with this many frustrating issues in my life! I enjoy the game so please work on it :(

crownedking123
03-26-2017, 09:59 PM
I am having the same issues as you, it's truly unbelievable.

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 10:10 PM
You guys got any video proof of this?

RighteousHooo
03-26-2017, 10:14 PM
You guys got any video proof of this?
So your gonna post this nonsense in every thread? They don't need proof is already well documented...

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 10:16 PM
So your gonna post this nonsense in every thread? They don't need proof is already well documented...

Who's paying you?

You clearly just made this account, so does this guy "crownedking123 ", and seem to be active GMT 21.00 onwards, very interesting :rolleyes:teresting :rolleyes:

Verdican85
03-26-2017, 10:27 PM
They have confirmed it to be top their priority , as it should be ... and from where i am sitting it has improved quite a bit since the last patch they implented .

It's not perfect by far yet and i'm not confidend in every match i play that i will see it till the end ( especiallly scared when i see other player dropping ) , but in all fairness i went from an avarage of 3-4 errors every 10-12 4vs4 matches ( often near the end ) to just 2 in total since the patch ( both even before entering the session ) so i'm getting my hopes up they will sort every type of error for everyone

crownedking123
03-26-2017, 11:02 PM
I very rarely go to game forums and this is the first post I have ever comment because I never had such a bad mulitplayer experience from a game ever.

UbiJurassic
03-27-2017, 12:06 AM
As Verdican85 said, the team is fully aware of the connectivity issues players have been experiencing in For Honor. Their first objective, above all else, is to resolve these issues as soon as possible and to get those fixes into the hands of the players. This past week's patch didn't fix every player's problems, but it was a step in the right direction to decrease and ultimately alleviate the issues afflicting player connectivity.

gringojay
03-27-2017, 12:12 AM
Who's paying you?

You clearly just made this account, so does this guy "crownedking123 ", and seem to be active GMT 21.00 onwards, very interesting :rolleyes:teresting :rolleyes:

dude... are you for real right now? You are that wrapped up in yourself you think people are lying to you to prove a point? really ,mate what would that achieve...... go outside and get some sun, talk to some people. Just because you say vids or it happen, doesn't make you right lol. I'm confused are you trying to solve an issue or win an arguement? Because everyone else just wants to solve an issue, you seem to be all about winning. I can tell you now on an nbn fibre connection just yesterday while playing a got multiple disconnects (usually, annoyingly enough, right at the end of a game, preventing me from completing orders.) No, I didn't film it, therefore I'm working for the government in an operation to make for honour look bad... yeah...... WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.. oh wait, it's a troll??