PDA

View Full Version : faction wars

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-26-2017, 02:56 PM
I think faction wars were set in stone way before we started playing if i'm correct knights will win this round then the last two rounds going to be random there just going to close there eyes be like this one and this one.

Next season samurai will win round 1 knights round 2 viking round 3 it's going to be something like the i bet first 3 rounds are set in stone so one faction doesn't get kicked out of whatever how they do it.

This isn't based off anything just what i'm thinking.

CandleInTheDark
03-26-2017, 06:05 PM
I doubt it, when I have manually deployed assets to a territory, I have seen it switch from my faction losing it to winning it, so it matters. Though I predict whoever starts the day with the most territories won't end that way, simply because they have a bigger border meaning more territories to defend, that is why there is a constant changing in who has the advantage though it did amuse me when the map looked like the start game in the three kingdoms era in Dynasty Warriors a time back.

We.the.North
03-26-2017, 06:22 PM
I doubt it, when I have manually deployed assets to a territory, I have seen it switch from my faction losing it to winning it, so it matters. Though I predict whoever starts the day with the most territories won't end that way, simply because they have a bigger border meaning more territories to defend, that is why there is a constant changing in who has the advantage though it did amuse me when the map looked like the start game in the three kingdoms era in Dynasty Warriors a time back.

I disagree. There is a "hidden multiplier" to faction war that gives the edge to a faction from time to time. How else do you explain the +8 samurai / -8 viking last round that gave samurai the win ?? A ******ed 16 territory swing at the very last round. Now ... I did a little test :

Last round, at midnight +1 minute, RIGHT AFTER the switch before the final round, all vikings territories started at least 10% behind the other territories. I played 4 hours straight hoping to "make a difference" and none of the viking territories ever moved above 45% ownership.

So yes, the whole thing is rigged despite being able from time to time to switch a territory above 50%.

One more more, who at Ubisoft tough it would be a good idea to make a "gameplay" where deploying your war assets doesn't even more 1% of the total outcome, giving the player absolutly no feeling of doing anything that actually matters. A lot of people actually stopped deploying war assets because it's utterly useless and unrewarding to the player.

LordEythir
03-26-2017, 07:02 PM
https://i.redd.it/vzifl4sp4dly.jpg

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-26-2017, 08:14 PM
I think it's stupid may as well remove it from the give us reward every 8 days.

UCFierce
03-26-2017, 11:17 PM
Last round, at midnight +1 minute, RIGHT AFTER the switch before the final round, all vikings territories started at least 10% behind the other territories. I played 4 hours straight hoping to "make a difference" and none of the viking territories ever moved above 45% ownership.

And it had the desired effect - by mid afternoon Vikings were down to 7 total territories -

Unless the mechanics are made transparent - then I'm afraid that EVERYONE will assume that the entire Faction War is just a ruse to give a few crates to EVERY faction despite NO EVIDENCE of ACTUALLY earning territories through superior gameplay.

UbiJurassic
03-26-2017, 11:32 PM
And it had the desired effect - by mid afternoon Vikings were down to 7 total territories -

Unless the mechanics are made transparent - then I'm afraid that EVERYONE will assume that the entire Faction War is just a ruse to give a few crates to EVERY faction despite NO EVIDENCE of ACTUALLY earning territories through superior gameplay.

Developing better communications on how Faction War works is certainly something we can work on. We'll inquire about it with the team and see what we can do to demystify some of the mechanics regarding how Faction War works.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-27-2017, 04:49 AM
Developing better communications on how Faction War works is certainly something we can work on. We'll inquire about it with the team and see what we can do to demystify some of the mechanics regarding how Faction War works.

You guys should just get 2 or 3 people to make a forum post and pin it explain what everything does I have been a supporter of you guys since first Assassin's creed came out I have seen care for players slowly fall off the cliff and it's saddens me you guys use to be amazing with the community.