PDA

View Full Version : If you play PK I will show you no honor

FirstSlayer09
03-26-2017, 02:04 AM
I will gladly ledge you off anywhere any chance i get, i will gank you happily, and i will spam thanks while doing it :)

yes give me my cookie no raisins

MassiveD.
03-26-2017, 02:11 AM
That will surely show them. Now if only you could do it in tbe game rather than on forums... Which you probably can't, judging from your rage fueled whine

Simi_Xiamara_
03-26-2017, 02:13 AM
I will gladly ledge you off anywhere any chance i get, i will gank you happily, and i will spam thanks while doing it :)

Um ok? Why is this a thread? Am I missing somthing?

TCTF_SWAT
03-26-2017, 02:23 AM
Ummmmmm there was honor to begin with?

cragar212
03-26-2017, 02:59 AM

Should check out the pk hate on the for honor reddit, ie

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/61f1ji/incredibly_high_quality_meme/

FirstSlayer09
03-26-2017, 03:03 AM
That will surely show them. Now if only you could do it in tbe game rather than on forums... Which you probably can't, judging from your rage fueled whine

Oh i can, believe that.

FirstSlayer09
03-26-2017, 03:04 AM
Um ok? Why is this a thread? Am I missing somthing?

just another pk bashing thread

CandleInTheDark
03-26-2017, 03:19 AM
Eh I get ganked and pushed off ledges whatever hero I am, if I feel like bringing peacekeeper out I won't expect anything less, come at me bruh.

ZechsMarquizy
03-26-2017, 03:49 AM

everyone who's still playing PK or maining PK, congrats, you own everybody.

CandleInTheDark
03-26-2017, 03:57 AM
Right and you can read the mind of 60,000 to 125,000 people? That is quite an impressive superpower you have there kid.

More seriously, it is possible to beat peacekeepers, to date I have done it with berserkers, conquerors, wardens, nobushi and valkyrie.

UCFierce
03-26-2017, 11:30 PM
I main a PK and virtually live in the Player versus Player Dominion game mode -
No quarter asked and no quarter given -

cragar212
03-27-2017, 12:03 AM
Pk just won 4glory invitational...

Shocking

dayLockey
03-27-2017, 12:08 AM
Pk just won 4glory invitational...

Shocking

And Warlord won every 1v1 tourney before that. There are imbalances in the game that are centralized a number of different heroes. WL/Shugoki/Conq/PK/Warden are all hands down more viable at higher tiers of play. As a Nobu main I hate fighting WL/Warden/Conq just as much as I hate fighting PK. They are all broken in the hands of a competent, reactive player.

That said, @ OP if you think taunting a PK w/ "Thanks!" and attempting to environmental kill him is a smart idea, you're pretty naive. All that will do is motivate the PK to scumbag you even harder and as anyone who plays this game knows, PKs fight battles on their own terms. Picking a fight with a hero who has the 2nd best revenge (after WL), undetectable on radar and the best light spam in the game is a poor decision.