PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Kills statistics questions

Lunatic LK47
03-25-2017, 01:56 PM
What actions register as a stealth kill? Is it shooting someone in the head silently? Is it doing a melee kill while being unseen? I really don't understand what raises the percentage since I've been constantly fluctuating between 64% and 65% in my personal Playstyle statistics.

jadubious
03-25-2017, 05:47 PM
What actions register as a stealth kill? Is it shooting someone in the head silently? Is it doing a melee kill while being unseen? I really don't understand what raises the percentage since I've been constantly fluctuating between 64% and 65% in my personal Playstyle statistics.

I believe a stealth kill has to register as undetected. I just think the playstyle indicator is off.

Lunatic LK47
03-26-2017, 04:58 AM
I believe a stealth kill has to register as undetected. I just think the playstyle indicator is off.
Very discouraging. Problem is I can't even count how many kills I got while "undetected." I know I've shot at least a dozen guards per "town" but the percentage increases very slowly since I don't know how many "undetected" kills it takes to raise the percentage.

Kangamangus556
03-26-2017, 10:03 AM
I was actually going to ask the same things. I keep getting into fights, and even with Hunted status, my stealth numbers go up. Only when Engaged do the kills seem to count against stealth.

Lunatic LK47
03-31-2017, 12:36 AM
I was actually going to ask the same things. I keep getting into fights, and even with Hunted status, my stealth numbers go up. Only when Engaged do the kills seem to count against stealth.
Can confirm that what you said is the actual case. Thanks for posting this advice.

Ubi-Zoro
04-01-2017, 01:10 AM
You guys are correct, Engaged is when you'll be considered not in stealth. When in co-op, this will apply on a player-by-player basis, as one player can be "engaged" while others stay "hidden" or "hunted"

Krisperfectline
09-30-2017, 10:20 PM
Does sniping someone with a silenced sniper rifle, then getting the "suspected" in your compass, count as stealth kills? I have had this so many times already

Ubi-Iudex
10-02-2017, 01:37 AM
I believe you have to remain "undetected" in order for a kill to register as stealth.

Kuchikooh
01-14-2018, 08:57 AM
Does sniping someone with a silenced sniper rifle, then getting the "suspected" in your compass, count as stealth kills? I have had this so many times already

Kills still count as stealth if you have "Suspected".