PDA

View Full Version : Orochi stance change block doesn't work.

droledianTR
03-25-2017, 07:17 AM
When i trying to block some fast attack cannot black any single hit especially chain attacks. I'm pretty sure orochi stance change speed have problem. Slow or bug. Please ubisoft fix it.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-25-2017, 07:21 AM
When i trying to block some fast attack cannot black any single hit especially chain attacks. I'm pretty sure orochi stance change speed have problem. Slow or bug. Please ubisoft fix it.

I main with the Orochi i don't know what your talking about speed is fine.

droledianTR
03-25-2017, 07:37 AM
I'm playing on ps4. When i trying to block with Warden I don't have any problem. But I can't do this with orochi. If my opponent hit me once with fast attack after that I can't stop him. Keep hitting me. Cannot block or parry. This happening to me only with orochi.

Burn-The-Sinner
03-25-2017, 09:35 AM
i think that after one block your stance expires and you need to reactivate it again - it's the case with all assassins

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-25-2017, 11:46 AM
I'm playing on ps4. When i trying to block with Warden I don't have any problem. But I can't do this with orochi. If my opponent hit me once with fast attack after that I can't stop him. Keep hitting me. Cannot block or parry. This happening to me only with orochi.

With the Orochi once you block one attack you can't keep holding it up won't work so you need to block and reblock again for it to work.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-25-2017, 03:10 PM
I think he is talking about the recovery time after getting bit? Assassin's have a slow recovery time but wardens have a faster recover time (warden can block a orochi storm strike into top light. Assassins cant)