PDA

View Full Version : When will Ubisoft finally fix DC issues when the host left the game?

OneTrueAlca
03-25-2017, 12:27 AM
This is ****ing beyond stupid honestly. its so stupid and ******ed how when the host left everyone else in the game get instant DC. all time wasted on the match and no reward.

the game has been out for 1 month more and its still not fixed. not to mention ppl can force ppl dc in game

Utterly disgusting

sykout25
03-25-2017, 05:51 AM
To answer you - never.

EothK
03-25-2017, 06:15 AM
The hardest question is; Are host DCing or are they quitting. Cause imho 75% of all "connection problems" comes from people (rage)quitting.
So Ubi gets a lot of heat for this when the main problem is people quitting during a match.

Now let me just put this first; There are DC problems and Ubi should have gone for servers instead of this P2P system, then the problem would not be here.

But since they did I think people quitting matches should be punished harder and I believe suddenly all DC problems will at least be 50% less.

Tillo.
03-25-2017, 06:18 AM
I have played p2p games before and they have never paused nor crashed due to quitters.
There are leavers in every game, it is not their fault For Honor's cheap netcode can't handle it.

Please bark at the correct tree.