PDA

View Full Version : I want to see the face of the moron that decided characters should be disabled

Burn-The-Sinner
03-24-2017, 10:56 PM
The idea to disable specific characters from selection before game starts is completely beyond any human rationale. Whoever came up with this absolute nonsense therefore can't be considered human or even biology!

I demand to see what they look like and from nationality they are!

Ubisoft, no matter how well some things are executed in this game, in real life everything is judged by how bad it is. I.e. good cannot excuse bad. And this game has some of the worse and most nerve wracking decisions i have ever dealt with. And if i really have to say what i think about you, it will be all make up of ********** and your pathetic 8th world piece of **** servers wouldn't be able to hold that that many chars.

Gray360UK
03-24-2017, 11:31 PM
this game has some of the worse and most nerve wracking decisions i have ever dealt with

I can't even ... I have no words ... lol ... this speaks for itself, right? I don't really need to add a clever comment? :rolleyes:

Vordred
03-25-2017, 12:39 AM
no characters are disabled, only time that is a thing as such is in Brawl, you can't both pick the same character. so just be quick on the draw

Burn-The-Sinner
03-25-2017, 12:54 AM
no characters are disabled, only time that is a thing as such is in Brawl, you can't both pick the same character. so just be quick on the draw

and why should it be a race? That is the whole point

cragar212
03-25-2017, 12:55 AM
The idea to disable specific characters from selection before game starts is completely beyond any human rationale. Whoever came up with this absolute nonsense therefore can't be considered human or even biology!

Ubisoft, no matter how well some things are executed in this game, in real life everything is judged by how bad it is. I.e. good cannot excuse bad. And this game has some of the worse and most nerve wracking decisions i have ever dealt with. And if i really have to say what i think about you, it will be all make up of ********** and your pathetic 8th world piece of **** servers wouldn't be able to hold that that many chars.

Wut?!?

TCTF_SWAT
03-25-2017, 01:56 AM
Sounds like a personal problem.

Your name TC...ironic.....

teksuo1
03-25-2017, 02:17 AM

wow, you're about on the same level as those weirdos sporting swasticas ; perhaps worst.