PDA

View Full Version : high difficulty level on disarm bomb normal

henryski3
03-24-2017, 05:37 PM
Hello everyone,
I've been playing R6 for a few days now and i can't believe the high difficulty disarm bomb, protect hostage level on normal LONE WOLF. I manage to disarm the first bomb nearly always but always falter when they attack the bomb I either have to reload or a guy spawns in unpredictable position so i've never completed one mission yet, i think they shoulf give you 100% health when you refill your ammunition and this would make sense to bandage your injuries at this time! Anyone else struggling with this? I Think it's the hatdest game i've ever played a split second lapse and your dead, just thinking what realistic level would be like on this T Hunt. Any tips would be welcome, Thanks!

Ubi-Zoro
04-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Thanks for posting Henry,

My biggest suggestion would be to get familiar with the maps to know where enemies will be able to approach from, as well as where the possible objective locations are going to be so you can plan your routes out.

Other than that, just keep getting comfortable with your operators and maybe watch a few guides for specific tips/tricks!

BrynhiIdr
05-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Dont play it alone if you are console peasant , if you cant finish normals on PC then you are terrible at shooters

croken717
06-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Hello everyone,
I've been playing R6 for a few days now and i can't believe the high difficulty disarm bomb, protect hostage level on normal LONE WOLF. I manage to disarm the first bomb nearly always but always falter when they attack the bomb I either have to reload or a guy spawns in unpredictable position so i've never completed one mission yet, i think they shoulf give you 100% health when you refill your ammunition and this would make sense to bandage your injuries at this time! Anyone else struggling with this? I Think it's the hatdest game i've ever played a split second lapse and your dead, just thinking what realistic level would be like on this T Hunt. Any tips would be welcome, Thanks!

The key for me, was to make sure I NEVER stay in the room with the bomb. It always works best for me to cut holes in walls, and shoot from as far away as possible in another room. Or, blow a hatch and shoot from above (or even below). If you're blowing holes in walls, try to keep them as small as possible, to minimize the enemies line of sight on you. You just want enough of a peep hole for you to be able to defend the defuser. Don't use a breaching charge to blow a ginormous hole in a wall.

Smoke grenades can also be a huge help when you're alone. Drop a smoke on the defuser, then you can watch your own flank while the smoke is going on, and the terrorists can't find the defuser. Rinse and repeat.

Another tactic is using flashbangs. When the defuser is under attack, throw a flashbang on the defuser to buy yourself some time, check your flank and take out anybody trying to invade your camping spot, and then go back and shoot whoever is attacking the defuser. Rinse and repeat.

Certain operators, like Fuze can also be great for this mode. Use his LMG so you can attack as many enemies as possible without reloading. Also, prior to planting the defuser, plant a cluster charge for later, when a lot of enemies are in the room, or you need to reload that LMG. The grenades won't hurt the defuser. Bring along flashbangs too, and be ready to chuck them through a murder hole when you need a reload as well.

I really would recommend having at least one other player in your squad. It really helps to have a teammate watching your flank. We play as a two-man squad, and generally do well by ourselves, on Hard.

All of that said, the real key is to NEVER be in the room with the bomb and defuser. EVER.

BrynhiIdr
06-13-2017, 12:25 AM
You are crafty one,i wonder why more people cant find out such obvious tactics ,anyways, yea thats how you are supposed to do things, sort of, but i guess it takes a bit more than that in harder situations, like this one washttp://i.imgur.com/hRN6X9J.jpg , sure having team mate around helps a bit, even if that aint much like here http://i.imgur.com/2OE6UB8.jpg