PDA

View Full Version : For Honor - On sale on Steam for 17% off.. WHAT THE F**K!!!??

Duuklah
03-24-2017, 04:13 PM
Really?

I paid full price on Feb 14 and now its ALREADY on sale on steam??

How badly have you guys F'ED this up?

Perhaps you are just trying to squeeze every last cent out of players for your game you know you FLUBBED up so badly that the reviews alone will kill this thing..

One look at the forums and you can see everybody is PISSED at how long balance is taking. Broken zone attacks rule the day. Very tough to combat Vortex players scaring off new players. Certain classes just basically UNABLE to block PK light attack spam. This took players a couple weeks to figure out and now EVERYONE is using these broken mechanics FTW! 6 weeks like this.

You have 4 player types in For Honor.

1. Pissed off player due to constant DCs and issues with P2P.

2. Guy with a decent connection thats pissed off due to Broken Zone spam, Stupidly annoying vortex generators, Unblockable PK light attack spam vs certain classes.

3. Fan Boi who is happy with everything as is. Likely mains Warden.

4. New player who is going to be scared off VERY quickly..

This is not a L2P issue for me. I know how to play. I rarely go down in a flaming sack, but lately the ones who do take me down are just exploiting broken mechanics to no end. The other day on my Raider I had a PK perfect me 2 times in a row spamming lights I couldn't block which in my Valk are a joke. He threw in a couple broken Zones to grief me extra hard then laughed about it in elimination chat..

When I see a match with only 1 PK Ward Oro WL i jump for joy. It happend like 1/20 eliminations and maybe 1/10 duels/brawls..

massive02
03-24-2017, 04:35 PM
umm why are you blaming ubisoft for this? retailers set their own prices. besides steam's prices for "for honor" are higher than many other retailers, also this games asking price is higher in general compared to many other AAA releases, mass effect Andromeda is cheaper, so all this is really doing is just normalizing the price point.

It's also only a weekend sale.

Lastly why did you go on a tangent about player types? it has nothing to do with steam's sale and for honor.

Xakonero
03-24-2017, 04:38 PM
I bought the game for 36€, when his normal price is 60-50, so... I laugh at that offer.

Ichnich89
03-24-2017, 04:39 PM
Troll alert. I don't see the point in this thread. Why aren't you satisfied that there is a 17% off offer and you'll get more people to play with?

RatedChaotic
03-24-2017, 04:44 PM
I got 2 copies for 30 bucks a week after release man. Learn to shop around you'd be amazed what kind of deals you'll find even hours after release time.