PDA

View Full Version : Dominion + Skirmish map rotation...

Kaijudub
03-24-2017, 01:19 PM
Currently feels like I'm playing the same maps over and over again... Is this due to the faction war or have some maps been taken out of rotation??

Gray360UK
03-24-2017, 01:33 PM
Two were taken out, and they were two of the best imho. Bigger with a better variety of terrain, totally different layouts. Everything feels cramped and small and samey as a result. High Fort and River Fort were the two they removed due to instability problems. There's a post about it in the News and Announcements section.

Kaijudub
03-24-2017, 02:06 PM
Two were taken out, and they were two of the best imho. Bigger with a better variety of terrain, totally different layouts. Everything feels cramped and small and samey as a result. High Fort and River Fort were the two they removed due to instability problems. There's a post about it in the News and Announcements section.

Many thanks! Should've googled harder but couldn't remember the name of the ones taken out!

Mikidjolejoca
03-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Currently feels like I'm playing the same maps over and over again... Is this due to the faction war or have some maps been taken out of rotation??

You are right. I played skirmish ten matches in a row, and game starts always on Citadel Gate. Its vary annoying. Something went wrong with the rotation after 1.04 update