PDA

View Full Version : The Conq

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-24-2017, 10:08 AM
So it has come to my attention that people are playing the Conq wrong, if you swing, you're doing it wrong.
Pop off the attack buttons and block everything.

tonycawley69
03-24-2017, 10:10 AM
Guard break is there for good reason.

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-24-2017, 10:26 AM
Guard break is there for good reason.

Nah man, if you master the zen you can wait out the entire match, it's an art form.

tonycawley69
03-24-2017, 10:40 AM
Nah man, if you master the zen you can wait out the entire match, it's an art form.

What?

SAVAGE_CABBAGE1
03-24-2017, 10:46 AM
What?

Master GBC and never attack, how to be cancer

JesterSyxe
03-24-2017, 12:25 PM
Master GBC and never attack, how to be cancer

Of course you never attack as a Conqueror. I Main the Conqueror and it is not the Fault of the Hero that the entire Fighting System also known as "Defense Beta" or "Revenge Beta" is so broken. It is Ubisoft who ****ed this up.
When I first started with the Conq I allways tried to attack and was beaten up most of the time. But then after watching some Videos and gearing up AND stopping to attack I am fine.
So if you really want to blame someone blame those who created a the Fighting System and decided that the only viable way to Fight is to actually... not Attack at all. Because if you attack you are basically screwed.

RatedChaotic
03-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Of course you never attack as a Conqueror. I Main the Conqueror and it is not the Fault of the Hero that the entire Fighting System also known as "Defense Beta" or "Revenge Beta" is so broken. It is Ubisoft who ****ed this up.
When I first started with the Conq I allways tried to attack and was beaten up most of the time. But then after watching some Videos and gearing up AND stopping to attack I am fine.
So if you really want to blame someone blame those who created a the Fighting System and decided that the only viable way to Fight is to actually... not Attack at all. Because if you attack you are basically screwed.

Um ok. Thats definitely not my experience with my conq main. I suggest pay close attention to the advance video in the game. I missed a key element in it and I have no issues attacking while using that tip. Parries are easy to do with the conq aswell.

If your just standing there doing light, heavies, and shield bash your gonna get owned.