PDA

View Full Version : Damn angry with the afk players!

AceFenz86
03-24-2017, 01:57 AM
I just bought this game 2 days ago and started last night.

I love this games because the combat system. Ubisoft, u guys a great job.

1 problems with the "AFK" players. Only this morning i join 3 match those players are "AFK".
I saw the news ubisoft keep banning the "AFK" players. And I don't think tht's a good idea for me, keep recording/capture and then send to Ubisoft.

I lose this 3 match(i angry not because lose). And i see the exp is too great and also can get money for them.
Why don't change abit the rules, get exp/money for killing Players/AI, so even they lose the match won't get too much reward.

Gray360UK
03-24-2017, 02:05 AM
All they need to do is make it so that you actually press something in order to continue to the next match, but no, do nothing and you stay in the mode you have picked forever. I remember games where if I made the mistake of running to make a drink between matches and didn't get back fast enough to press ready I would find myself reading a 'you were kicked' message. This game should not allow anyone who doesn't manually select their character or press ready to continue. I don't know how they thought this was not going to cause problems, it's an AFKers dream scenario.

AceFenz86
03-24-2017, 02:14 AM
:D This idea not bad also at least the player can't do anymore "AFK".
and some player won't be easy to join "AFK" match.

Banning is not affect any players. Because even Ubisoft banned them, the player still can use another user to play.

chiller2k3
03-24-2017, 03:46 PM
Strange thing is, I think I have never ever seen an AFK player Oo

200+ hours the live Version + Closed Beta + Open Beta

The-Portal
03-24-2017, 04:20 PM
Strange thing is, I think I have never ever seen an AFK player Oo

200+ hours the live Version + Closed Beta + Open Beta

Me too never saw an AFK in-game, I play on PC so probably the AFK kind has evolved in other plateforms.

RatedChaotic
03-24-2017, 04:37 PM
I havent either but that doesnt mean they are not around. Then again I dont 4v4 either.

Gray360UK
03-24-2017, 06:13 PM
I have seen dozens of them, just for the record.
This is only in 4 vs 4 against AI though, you don't find them elsewhere.