PDA

View Full Version : For Odin and Valhalla! All VIKINGS need to read. Most of u prob don't know this

SplugeKing
03-23-2017, 05:19 PM
I just learned this through the warriors den yesterday. When deploying war assets, you get a 20% increase in value if you deploy the asset where the fight took place... so when you play a specific game mode; if you deploy the assets in the territories that are in the same section as that game mode on the map, you get a 20% increase in the value of those assets. You also get a 20% increase in the value of your assets within the last hour of the round. I do not know if those stack but if we want to win the faction war, we might have to sacrifice some orders for another day so we can beat those anime lovers and armor wearing sissies.

If I didn't make any sense let me know and ill try to explain better.

HOW THE LITTLE PIGGIES WILL GRUNT WHEN THEY HEAR HOW THE OLD BOAR SUFFERED!

Khlama51
03-24-2017, 12:21 PM
Or... Just do what we are all doing. Suck complete *** until the last day, which we'll get the revenge mode for assets and win w/o any real effort!!!!! Where you not around for the last round? Ya know that round that Samurai won, while being dead last in territories held (throughout the entire round) and last in resource deployed for entire round.

Ontari
03-24-2017, 12:34 PM
Hhahaha! I see that someone clearly can't handle a nodachi in the place of their spine!

Yet since the beginning of current round we vividly exhibit our supremacy. We may fall at the end, but filthy savage's heads will roll for few more days.

Pope138
03-31-2017, 08:55 PM
I did not know that, thanks OP.

But don't forget to go to other area's territories to deploy assets if you're faction is dominating every territory in your current area. Otherwise it's a waste of assets, right?

TR.WhiskeyD
04-01-2017, 04:07 PM
I'm surprised there are people that still don't know this stuff. It is pretty obvious. Shows you on the screen when you go to deploy...

Mid_Evil
04-14-2017, 01:44 AM
A lot of people don't even seem to deploy assets. They have already hit the ready button before they possibly could. Let alone put their assets in any kind of stratigic area.

SenorCurls
04-16-2017, 06:32 PM
I'm a Viking but I have rep'd every character in the game at least once; Berserker rep 5 gear 108, Conquer rep 4 gear 108, Shugoki rep 4 gear 108, Raider Rep 2 gear 45, everybody else is rep 1 with the lowest character having 28 gear (Warden) and the highest having 42 gear (Valkyrie)
I have a mic and play everyday before or after work and on my off days, trying to get a good Viking Crew as well as a few good people to battle against in custom matches, tournament partners, advanced players with good strategies as well as people that just like to play For Honor a lot
My PSN is SenorCurls