PDA

View Full Version : What game mode gives the quickest xp

Sincerity117
03-23-2017, 05:08 PM
So when I'm getting a little tired of my main I absolutely love to mess around with my alts to keep my love for my main fresh. However, now that the game has been out for a little while it gets a bit frustrating having blue gear and fighting a whole team of 90 to 108 gs popping revenge the whole time. I'm more than happy to grind my way up the ranks but I'm just curious what is the fastest most efficient way to do so? Thank you for any input :)

dayLockey
03-23-2017, 05:40 PM
AI Dominion

Sincerity117
03-23-2017, 07:24 PM
Really? I'll have to try dominion AI then once I'm off work. I was trying to spam elimination AI since the bots are really easy to kill and the games go quick. Then again I suppose you can just camp a zone in dominion ai and rack up the points all game. I'll give it a shot thank you

Karma_Ghost
03-23-2017, 09:37 PM
AI Dom. If your team is smart enough to keep 1 person on A and C and have 1 or 2 with body count farming soldiers, the match lasts about 3-4 minutes. AI brawl is also fast (and faster steel) if you have a reasonably fast load. Using the environment you can finish the match in under 1:30 with 190-250xp and 19 steel. Fastest if you have limited time is whatever mode lets you stack contracts.

Sincerity117
03-23-2017, 09:59 PM
AI Dom. If your team is smart enough to keep 1 person on A and C and have 1 or 2 with body count farming soldiers, the match lasts about 3-4 minutes. AI brawl is also fast (and faster steel) if you have a reasonably fast load. Using the environment you can finish the match in under 1:30 with 190-250xp and 19 steel. Fastest if you have limited time is whatever mode lets you stack contracts.

Ah nice I think I'll bounce between both of those then. Sorry I forgot to add in my original post that I was wondering what was the fastest way to gain xp outside of the orders that give you decent chunks of xp. Thank you again

Kiiyor
03-23-2017, 10:24 PM
AI dominion.

However, don't discount AI brawl either. Once you get through the first match, you can vote for the maps riddled with ledges and spikes that most players would usually want to avoid, and cheese your way to speedy victory.

chiller2k3
03-24-2017, 03:48 PM
Omg that would be sooooo ridiculously boring to me .. I don't understand people Oo

Flipmeisters
03-24-2017, 04:27 PM
the one that doesn't disconnect

Sincerity117
03-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Omg that would be sooooo ridiculously boring to me .. I don't understand people Oo

Well I still do all the orders that pertain to my alt first and this is also only for when I'm in the grinding out levels mood, but since I have at least one prestige on every character I own and a slightly above average win rate in all game modes my 1 rep 53gs pk nearly gets one shot in 4v4 modes if I even make one slight mistake against a whole team of 108's and purples.