PDA

View Full Version : Who's the best BOT in the game?

Supercool5150
03-23-2017, 05:03 PM
It seems like more people are playing AI because they either like to or they have to out of necessity to get into a game. So with that being said, I am interested to know from everyone who you think the toughest / best BOT is.

I'll start things off by saying there is a pesky Warlord out there with the name My Axe Your Face. That BOT always seems to give me trouble. It might not even be a Warlord and I can't recall if he even has an axe. I can say that that name seems to be there when I'm laying on the ground of a dominion game though. The other thing I'm not sure about is if the names change to different BOT's. However, My Axe Your Face is my BOT nemesis.

secrecy274
03-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Hm, don't know. Their difficulty varies greatly, not only by difficulty itself, but by game mode as well. Conq bots can be annoying, but not hard, same with Warlords. Shugoki can be hard, but I think's more because of the kit than the actual difficulty of the bot.

However, once in a Brawl I meet perhaps the most "skilled" bot I've ever seen, he was an Orochi, and he damn near parried every attack I did throw at him and either blocked or dodged the rest. He feinted like he was possessed and probably used every damn move the Orochi possess. I've never had my *** so thoroughly handed to me before, and by a bot of all things. Weirdly enough though, the next round he were completely harmless...

guffffff
03-23-2017, 05:40 PM
bots in 1v1 sometimes go into overdrive, then if they get revenge its like going into fast forward. maybe they get annoyed because they cant rage quit, they should put that in

psyminion
03-23-2017, 05:44 PM
I can kill 'BeardNoMore" pretty consistently, but 'MTLpoutine' as a warden totally harshes my orochi vibe.

Viruletic
03-23-2017, 05:48 PM
I'm not sure on the bots name, but playing against level 3 Valkyrie in the "How to Play" duels, only while using Peacekeeper. Her attacks are so fast and precise along with her CGB and perfect chains I can't seem to do anything.

For some reason this is the only Valkyrie I've seen in any game mode that she's on steroids. Custom game level 3 duel? Easy. Online AI play? Stupidly easy. How to play duel? Super saiyan steroid inhuman reaction times.

Helnekromancer
03-23-2017, 05:53 PM
I find the lvl3 Conqeror bot to be quite difficult he blocks nearly every attack unless you constantly do fients.

Dry.Fish
03-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Isaac.. He's always edge walking and in my face, plus he can be burned multiple times, takes a beating and never dies.

Icetower
03-23-2017, 06:15 PM
Spleenzilla and GoldenGurlz always vex me.

Simi_Xiamara_
03-23-2017, 07:05 PM
Isaac.. He's always edge walking and in my face, plus he can be burned multiple times, takes a beating and never dies.

Shigoki can kill a immortal being. But people still ask for buffs on him?

Knight_Gregor
03-24-2017, 09:50 PM
<---- Obviously.

Gray360UK
03-24-2017, 11:38 PM
Raider funnily enough, they go nuts and spam Heavy attacks and 'Deliver me Cheese Pizza!' with a seemingly endless supply of Stamina. Super aggressive bot that doesn't back down or let up for a second.

UbiJurassic
03-25-2017, 01:30 AM
Interesting conversation. ;) I can never remember the names, but Kensei bots have always been the bane of my existence.

teksuo1
03-25-2017, 02:35 AM
I'm not sure on the bots name, but playing against level 3 Valkyrie in the "How to Play" duels, only while using Peacekeeper. Her attacks are so fast and precise along with her CGB and perfect chains I can't seem to do anything.

For some reason this is the only Valkyrie I've seen in any game mode that she's on steroids. Custom game level 3 duel? Easy. Online AI play? Stupidly easy. How to play duel? Super saiyan steroid inhuman reaction times.

the "how to play practice mode lvl 3 valk" isn't that bad ; i use her to practice blocking fast attacks and counter-guardbreak. after her chain of fast attacks she's really predictable as to when she's going to use guardbreak (she suddenly looks at you without taking any action for a brief second before using it.). Used to mess with her everyday as a warmup.