PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Alert

SendRickPics
03-23-2017, 06:58 AM
Platform: PS4
Hero Choice: Orochi

This player has unnatural tracking abilities, even more ludicrous revenge gain (even in 1v1's), and it seems that you're no longer able to counter grapple against him.

When I matched with him a second time after calling him out, he dropped from the game ( presumably out of fear that I could be recording)

Be aware that he is out there.

Bl4zingk
03-23-2017, 01:12 PM
Lol no i left because you cry when you lose and i don't have time to be messaging you back and forth again. Learn to play your peacekeeper better and then you may probably be able to kill me. I gained revenge so fast from constantly blocking your attacks, and you just suck at counter grappling!

Be aware there are people out there better than you.

DrinkinMyStella
03-23-2017, 01:20 PM
Lmao

KL4Z1K
03-23-2017, 01:20 PM
Also the forum is not for name shaming.

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-23-2017, 01:28 PM

This player has unnatural tracking abilities, even more ludicrous revenge gain (even in 1v1's), and it seems that you're no longer able to counter grapple against him.

When I matched with him a second time after calling him out, he dropped from the game ( presumably out of fear that I could be recording)

people who main with nothing but the Orochi expect to get you poo pushed in.

secrecy274
03-23-2017, 01:36 PM

"Unnatural" tracking abilities? What the heck does this even mean?

Xb1MasterNoctis
03-23-2017, 01:37 PM

Call sam and dean.

STVRSEED
03-23-2017, 01:56 PM

This made me laugh :o

TBH i hate people who main orochi and only use three moves in the same order over and over again. How is it even fun to beat people with the same moves? Mix it up a little, dodge, block do something people....:p

FredEx919
03-23-2017, 03:16 PM

Thanks for the heads up. If you believe there is an issue such as this, make sure to use the report a player options in the game or on the support site rather than posting usernames here. Thanks for understanding.

SendRickPics
03-24-2017, 04:22 AM
Thanks for the heads up. If you believe there is an issue such as this, make sure to use the report a player options in the game or on the support site rather than posting usernames here. Thanks for understanding.

Have done so, thanks anyway but I don't have faith that this system actually works, and am inclined to believe that it's merely a placebo system to act as a catharsis for players.
I mean if it worked, why do I still see the same players with ****s and swastikas for emblems?

Hell when I worked at Riot Games, I was even instructed during orientation that many of the report options were placebos that went nowhere, why would Ubisoft and For Honor be any different?

To expand on that, unnatural tracking abilities are when attacks track in a way that defies the normal expectations of attack tracking.

If you're an experienced player, you'll know that if you attempt to dodge at X time, that Y-Attack will logically not land. In this case, the player is not only able to land said attack, but it actually strikes outside of the normal arcs.

Say you try to dodge/roll backwards to reset the fight to neutral. Well, in spite of the fact that my situation (as a peacekeeper) that I'd have one of the widest dodge/rolls in the game, the accused would regularly lunge/attack forward and strike.

Attempt to counter guardbreak as you should post patch, and it locks down anyway.

With experience in the game stretching back to closed alpha, and experience as a peacekeeper to closed beta, I'm not exactly a new player, and I'll be the first to admit I'm not an expert or "pro player" (if anyone can actually be so arrogant to label themselves as such so early in the game's life cycle), but I'm not new, and I'm not inexperienced, I have an intuition for cheaters. The accused, I have no doubt in my mind, is one.

Bl4zingk
03-24-2017, 07:26 AM
To expand on that, unnatural tracking abilities are when attacks track in a way that defies the normal expectations of attack tracking.

If you're an experienced player, you'll know that if you attempt to dodge at X time, that Y-Attack will logically not land. In this case, the player is not only able to land said attack, but it actually strikes outside of the normal arcs.

Say you try to dodge/roll backwards to reset the fight to neutral. Well, in spite of the fact that my situation (as a peacekeeper) that I'd have one of the widest dodge/rolls in the game, the accused would regularly lunge/attack forward and strike.

Attempt to counter guardbreak as you should post patch, and it locks down anyway.

With experience in the game stretching back to closed alpha, and experience as a peacekeeper to closed beta, I'm not exactly a new player, and I'll be the first to admit I'm not an expert or "pro player" (if anyone can actually be so arrogant to label themselves as such so early in the game's life cycle), but I'm not new, and I'm not inexperienced, I have an intuition for cheaters. The accused, I have no doubt in my mind, is one.

As i said your just mad because you lost so you have to figure out some way to justify your loss and your only explanation is "Cheating".. idk what kind of "intuition you have for cheaters because in this case the only problem here is that you just couldn't predict the moves and... you lost!

KL4Z1K
03-24-2017, 08:02 AM
"Worked for Riot games"
"Nameshames on the forum"

Do you guys smell that? That smelly smell..

SendRickPics
03-24-2017, 09:05 AM
"Worked for Riot games"
"Nameshames on the forum"

Do you guys smell that? That smelly smell..

I worked for Riot Games back in 2012 buddy, right around the time Dianne and that Plant Chick came out. Don't get too hung up on it.

KL4Z1K
03-24-2017, 11:30 AM
I worked for Riot Games back in 2012 buddy, right around the time Dianne and that Plant Chick came out. Don't get too hung up on it.

And you still don't have any knowledge about general game forum rules, or even know the character names for that matter.
Your work at Riot Games were bringing coffee?

Teuskiz
03-24-2017, 12:18 PM

Orochi´s forward dash light HAS good tracking and it does "glide" a bit. Just game mechanics i'd say?

RatedChaotic
03-24-2017, 12:32 PM

I can do it too. I am actually from Melmack. Alf and myself are from the same planet. We eat cats.

Bl4zingk
03-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Orochi´s forward dash light HAS good tracking and it does "glide" a bit. Just game mechanics i'd say?

Exactly. He obviously doesn't play the character enough to understand that.

RenfieldX
03-24-2017, 06:09 PM

This - what OP described is the dash forward/light attack, not hacking. It can cover a surprisingly long distance if you wait late in the dash before hitting the light, and does have good tracking.

JediGamerFurius
03-24-2017, 07:48 PM
My GOD, people are complaining about Orochi, the most predictble character in the game. Don't even have a good unblockeable move without a counter atack, a character is the slower (for an assasin) and yet have to counter to live cus his atacks are predictible and slow.