PDA

View Full Version : Get in if you are still having connection issues

SplugeKing
03-22-2017, 11:04 PM
Chances are you have a crap connection. Check your advanced network settings, Im running at a 52 ping/latency, 42 mbps download and 6mbps upload speed which is pretty good but not great. After the latest patch i am rarely disconnected from games even when someone leaves. Restart your console, and if you are still having connection issues get an internet upgrade.

Mia.Nora
03-22-2017, 11:09 PM
Oh man you are right, it turns out all the while I was complaining about ubisoft, it was on my end :(

I just contacted my IPS and they told me my 200mbps Fibre unshared connection is complete piece of **** as far as connectivity is concerned :(
I should have thought this was the case since every single online title I have also have very serious latency around 40~ms and it may even reach near 60ms at times !!!

Thanks for clarifying the situation, I was blaming Ubi for nothing! /sarcasm

PS: Oh also I am reporting your post

SplugeKing
03-22-2017, 11:13 PM
Oh man you are right, it turns out all the while I was complaining about ubisoft, it was on my end :(

I just contacted my IPS and they told me my 200mbps Fibre unshared connection is complete piece of **** as far as connectivity is concerned :(
I should have thought this was the case since every single online title I have also have very serious latency around 40~ms and it may even reach near 60ms at times !!!

Thanks for clarifying the situation, I was blaming Ubi for nothing! /sarcasm

PS: Oh also I am reporting your post

You had to contact your service provider for that info...lol not sure if serious. And please do report my post, Im sure ill get banned for that/ sarcasm

Mia.Nora
03-22-2017, 11:25 PM
You had to contact your service provider for that info...lol not sure if serious. And please do report my post, Im sure ill get banned for that/ sarcasm

I did already report your post for trying to harass and troll players suffering from connectivity issues.

You obviously failed to understand my post; I have
GREEN OPEN NAT
200 mbps Direct unshared Fibre Connection
Never see any connectivity issues o other online titles, always VERY stable 40~ms latency sometimes spikes upto 60ms

Yet I get Matchmaking Failed Error 0002001512 %80 of the time I try to play vs other players (except duel). It is not on my end. Everyone knows it is not on player's end. You are a flamebaiting troll who is just trying to cause frustration to a playerbase already at their peak of frustration for not being able to play the game. I do hope you get at least a temp ban.

SplugeKing
03-23-2017, 03:09 AM
Not a troll. If you saw warriors den yesterday they said the connection has improved drastically and i believe them. I'm the games I've played when someone leaves 95% of the time no one else gets dropped and i never get dropped. I'm sorry ubi is picking on you but nice try getting me banned

Alustar.exe
03-23-2017, 03:20 AM
I did already report your post for trying to harass and troll players suffering from connectivity issues.

You obviously failed to understand my post; I have
GREEN OPEN NAT
200 mbps Direct unshared Fibre Connection
Never see any connectivity issues o other online titles, always VERY stable 40~ms latency sometimes spikes upto 60ms

Yet I get Matchmaking Failed Error 0002001512 %80 of the time I try to play vs other players (except duel). It is not on my end. Everyone knows it is not on player's end. You are a flamebaiting troll who is just trying to cause frustration to a playerbase already at their peak of frustration for not being able to play the game. I do hope you get at least a temp ban.

Lmao! Omg dude, you make it sound like you have cancer and the OP is making fun of your chemo-look.
"Whaaa! I suffer from connectivity issues and it makes me cranky and irritable!"
You know, performance issues are pretty common, these days. I understand if you can't get in.
Here, how about you wipe the sand from between your legs before you go on baseless tirades thinking that forum mods are going to side with you over, literally, nothing.
All those numbers are pretty impressive, question, do you run through steam? Cause that might be the problem right there.
(Also, see what I did there? THAT'S trolling, noob learn the difference)

Ps, ban that you tool

SplugeKing
03-23-2017, 03:32 AM
Lmao! Omg dude, you make it sound like you have cancer and the OP is making fun of your chemo-look.
"Whaaa! I suffer from connectivity issues and it makes me cranky and irritable!"
You know, performance issues are pretty common, these days. I understand if you can't get in.
Here, how about you wipe the sand from between your legs before you go on baseless tirades thinking that forum mods are going to side with you over, literally, nothing.
All those numbers are pretty impressive, question, do you run through steam? Cause that might be the problem right there.
(Also, see what I did there? THAT'S trolling, noob learn the difference)

Ps, ban that you tool

Lol