PDA

View Full Version : Another false accusing email from ubi?

Alchemist..
03-22-2017, 09:27 PM
2 weeks before i get email that im warned for "afk farming" where i never did it. After trying to contact forum mods and support, i get answer for my ticket that all te info i can get from some topic in announcements where basically they write how proud ubi is and how super anti afk system workin.

Today i get another email that suspension on my account expired today? Wtf? MY ACCOUNT WAS NEVER SUSPENDED and following the email i will get perm banned with next warning? can somebody explain me wtf is going on? Get your **** togrther ubi bc its seems like you banning normal players while farmers doing their things in Ai modes.

Permanent Suspension
For Honor - PC
Offense:

Your account is now available for play, and the sanction taken has expired. Repeated violations will result in a permanent account closure.

We will continue to monitor For Honor for inappropriate behavior, as well as take action as needed to preserve the integrity of game.

You may refer to our code of conduct here: Code of Conduct.

This Code of Conduct is supplemental to Ubisoft’s Terms of Use.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Regards,

— The For Honor Team

Dizzy4213
03-22-2017, 09:37 PM
I just received the exact same email. WTF is going on? I've been able to log on and play everyday, so why the hell do I get an email saying my sanction expired when there clearly wasn't even a sanction in the first place?

cragar212
03-22-2017, 09:44 PM
Wtf Canadians spell offense with a c ... offence

Ubi can't even spell!

Maarmang
03-22-2017, 09:51 PM
Wtf Canadians spell offense with a c ... offence

Ubi can't even spell!

Offence used by by the majority of the english speaking world outside the us. Offense used primarily by the us. Other then spelling there is no difference. Yeah taking gramNZI to a new level.

cragar212
03-22-2017, 10:03 PM
Offence used by by the majority of the english speaking world outside the us. Offense used primarily by the us. Other then spelling there is no difference. Yeah taking gramNZI to a new level.

Just a joke there friendo

Alchemist..
03-22-2017, 10:11 PM
I just received the exact same email. WTF is going on? I've been able to log on and play everyday, so why the hell do I get an email saying my sanction expired when there clearly wasn't even a sanction in the first place?

Ye same here. Idk its just spam from mail system or i getting flagged for nothing and i will be banned next time? Whats going on ubi? And it seems like support guy dont even bother to check whats happening with my acc and send me random "**** off" message. Congratulations ubi

Dizzy4213
03-22-2017, 10:23 PM
Ye same here. Idk its just spam from mail system or i getting flagged for nothing and i will be banned next time? Whats going on ubi? And it seems like support guy dont even bother to check whats happening with my acc and send me random "**** off" message. Congratulations ubi

It doesn't even say what the offence is, it's just blank. I haven't been AFK, harassed anyone or displayed an offensive emblem so I have no idea why I'm getting flagged. Even if it's spam, the problem is it's all automated. So now I could get perma banned at any time from now on for no reason at all.

I've submitted a ticket but I'm not expecting much of a response. I will never buy another Ubi game again if I get perma banned because of their ****ty system. I took a chance on For Honor because it was a cool concept but I find myself regretting buying it more and more as the days go on. No support, lack of updates, out of touch developers etc.

Gulimborsti
03-22-2017, 11:11 PM
2 weeks before i get email that im warned for "afk farming" where i never did it. After trying to contact forum mods and support, i get answer for my ticket that all te info i can get from some topic in announcements where basically they write how proud ubi is and how super anti afk system workin.

Today i get another email that suspension on my account expired today? Wtf? MY ACCOUNT WAS NEVER SUSPENDED and following the email i will get perm banned with next warning? can somebody explain me wtf is going on? Get your **** togrther ubi bc its seems like you banning normal players while farmers doing their things in Ai modes.

exactly same issue here :(. any official solutions / answers / statements yet on your side?

greetings, Gulimborsti

UbiNoty
03-23-2017, 12:34 AM
Hi all, it appears that some accounts accidentally triggered email warnings to be sent, but no actual sanctions were applied.
If you received a similar email and are unsure whether you were actually sanctioned or not, you can contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and they will be able to tell you whether or not you were actually sanctioned.
We're currently investigating the cause of these emails and hope to have an answer soon. Again, even if you received an email you may not have actually received a sanction.

invalid target0
03-23-2017, 12:38 AM
Add another recipient to the list. Random email. Not sure if it meant my name was cleared or not.

KALUHS
03-23-2017, 01:31 AM
Hi all, it appears that some accounts accidentally triggered email warnings to be sent, but no actual sanctions were applied.
If you received a similar email and are unsure whether you were actually sanctioned or not, you can contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and they will be able to tell you whether or not you were actually sanctioned.
We're currently investigating the cause of these emails and hope to have an answer soon. Again, even if you received an email you may not have actually received a sanction.

I was told they do not have the information to tell me if I have any warnings on my account or if this is all a mistake, The system is all automated and it is very unlikely for it to make a mistake they say. I was treated as if i was some scumbag cheater with these bs and unacceptable responses. If this crappy automated system bans me for nothing i'll be done with ubisoft forever. Its hard enough to stand by waiting for ubisoft to fix all of FOR HONORs failures.

Alchemist..
03-23-2017, 02:35 AM
I was told they do not have the information to tell me if I have any warnings on my account or if this is all a mistake, The system is all automated and it is very unlikely for it to make a mistake they say. I was treated as if i was some scumbag cheater with these bs and unacceptable responses. If this crappy automated system bans me for nothing i'll be done with ubisoft forever. Its hard enough to stand by waiting for ubisoft to fix all of FOR HONORs failures.

yes, i was also brushed off without any word, all i get was link to theard where they write how prou they are from delivering anti afk and how many players they ban/warn.

My name is Steve and I will be assisting you with your request today. I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your query and I thank you for your patience. We aim to respond to all tickets within 48 hours, unfortunately this is not always possible.

Further details can be found here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1606395-Actions-taken-against-AFK-fa

If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Steve
Ubisoft Customer Support

where im anyway not in any of this waves of bans

UbiNoty
03-23-2017, 02:48 AM
Hi all, apologies for any confusion I may have caused. I didn't mean to upset anybody, merely inform you all that we are looking into it from our end. While we do have the ability to check whether or not your account was actually issued a sanction, it's possible that the support agents you were in contact with either did not understand the situation or your request and therefore could not answer your question to the the fullest.
We're currently looking into this and the fact that you did open a ticket regarding the issue will allow us to cross-check your accounts during the course of our investigation. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we resolve this. We will update you all as soon as we know more.

If you're still concerned, please PM me regarding the email you received along with your Uplay ID and I will personally inquire into your accounts. Thanks!