PDA

View Full Version : If you cannot offer protection from hackers and macros, you should offer a refund.

CoffeeNTrees
03-22-2017, 07:27 PM
I/we have been very patient with the dev team and the constant disconnections while you guys instead design ever more pixels to get more micro-transactions...

I/we have been very patient with the dev team and the constant use of macros and hackers that have pretty much playing any mode against other players a ******* crap-shoot.

Patience is really running out.

Please offer protection from cheaters, more AI mode orders, or a ******* refund.

Been here since the 1st closed beta, dropped my $60, and am interested in the game. I often say this is the best broken *** game I own.

DONT LOSE YOUR CUSTOMER BASE AND UNDERMINE CONSUMER CONFIDENCE BY PUTTING YOUR EFFORT INTO MICRO TRANSACTIONS! YOU WONT HAVE ANYONE TO SELL THAT **** TO!

thanks.

CLaw2017
03-22-2017, 07:35 PM
I agree.

JesterSyxe
03-22-2017, 07:49 PM
Nuff said...
100% agree

Tillo.
03-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Game is broken, it cannot sustain uninterrupted online gameplay, yet all my refund requests were denied.
I doubt they will return our money over hacks and macros :(

TR.WhiskeyD
03-22-2017, 10:05 PM
This is laughable. No game is hacker proof. As far as macros, yeah you can put in detection for consistent keystroke timings, but it would be far from perfect, and as with hacking in general, there will still be ways around it (variable delays).

Mia.Nora
03-22-2017, 10:59 PM
This is laughable. No game is hacker proof. As far as macros, yeah you can put in detection for consistent keystroke timings, but it would be far from perfect, and as with hacking in general, there will still be ways around it (variable delays).

League of Legends is in a pretty solid state.

The only ongoing cheat method left is scripting, and game detects is pretty well, so they get to cheat 1-5 matches before a permanent ban. But they have dedicated servers that monitor data package exchange and store logs. It is impossible to prevent hacks locally on the client, since people hack those clients in the first place.

This game is doomed as far as hacks and cheats, my only hope is that it is so overwhelmingly unpopular that most people wont bother hacking this p.o.s.

By the way, just checked there is already pixel recognition auto block scripts, auto counterGB scripts out there. And not just for PC either on PS4 as well.
Crude tools, luckily competent hackers arent involved yet... sniff incoming data package so that indicator glitches and feints are also always parried every single time. Would be fun times, eh?