PDA

View Full Version : For honor: Drinking game

PhotoMadness
03-22-2017, 06:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mklVBzAV60I

If you're thinking about buying for honor don't unless you want screen like this, this happens a lot i can only record 30 seconds because xbox one quick record. This happen over 10 times in a row before everyone got disconnected.

One day you will play with no problems next day you will get all error codes under the sun and behind the moon you won't be able to play. Don't complain on the forum all ubi will do say contact support 1, don't contact support like trying to get in touch with aliens out of your bathtub with tin foil hat on.

They will say port forwarding don't do it if you don't know how to, it can really stuff your net I did it I'm stilling getting problems i did it correctly really no point in it. The person who came up with the peer to peer whatever it's called should be fired damn hire me at least i'll listen to the community do my best fix the game not hide under my bed sheets.

For Honor drinking game get in group 2 - 4. Every time you get a error code or the games as shown in video take a drink you be hammed before it disconnects you.

This video will get removed forum will get locked or removed or i'll get banned.

WoodDaGawd
03-22-2017, 06:57 PM
Ubi's already said they've been working on connection fixes. They need time.

Also you should blame the butthurt player that left the session that caused the game to lock up. Yeah, it shouldn't lock up because someone leaves, but its the sad reality that it currently does. See first sentence.

Gray360UK
03-22-2017, 07:05 PM

Also you should blame the butthurt player that left the session that caused the game to lock up. Yeah, it shouldn't lock up because someone leaves, but its the sad reality that it currently does. See first sentence.

I'm surprised you can stand to live on the same planet as all these normal people you look down on from your lofty perch of superiority. Who says anyone butthurt left the session? Why would they? Do you see anything in the video to suggest this is the reason for the connection problems? People get kicked all the time, even when they are on their best killing streak ever and about to win the game.

WoodDaGawd
03-22-2017, 07:14 PM
I'm surprised you can stand to live on the same planet as all these normal people you look down on from your lofty perch of superiority. Who says anyone butthurt left the session? Why would they? Do you see anything in the video to suggest this is the reason for the connection problems? People get kicked all the time, even when they are on their best killing streak ever and about to win the game.

Did you even watch the video? :06 timestamp. Player left the session.

Anything else?

Gray360UK
03-22-2017, 07:32 PM
Did you even watch the video? :06 timestamp. Player left the session.

Anything else?

The error comes first you moron. Then they 'leave' the session after 6 seconds of 'Recovering Gameplay State' error messages and lag.
If they left the session and then the guys in the video got kicked, you might have a point. This is the other way around. People are clearly getting kicked by the game in this video.
I have seen 7 team mates all get kicked at exactly the same moment leaving me alone with 7 bots. Did they all 'leave' because they were butthurt too? :rolleyes:
The score is in the 300's, it's practically the start of the game, so what exactly do you think anyone is butthurt over?
Stop going around with this vile world view that everyone you play with is a snivelling child that needs to grow up and stop being butthurt. The game has issues that won't be solved by people like you posting trash on the forums.

Prophit618
03-22-2017, 07:47 PM
For what it's worth, I have seen people butthurt by matchmaking and leave the match the moment it loads. Like they announced it beforehand and everything. And when that happens, it still registers the resycnh before it announces their departure. This oftentimes leads to other people being dropped or stuck in resycnh, which then can cause more people to, etc.
The point is that you can't tell from the video evidence whether someone left intentionally or not.
Of course, it doesn't matter, it's absurd that the stability is so bad this can happen. And yes, Ubi is working on it, and while they do so the game continues to suffer and populations drop. I'm not saying Ubi isn't doing their best, just saying that if they are, it doesn't seem to be good enough. While the game is still eminently playable for me (I actually haven't had much in the way of problems for almost a week now), their inability to fix things is a real problem in general.
The cause of these drops is a separate issue as well, and one that should be addressed. Of course, it's hard to address people dropping mid-game until after you can assure it isn't going to happen by accident or start chain reactions that lead to 7/8 players getting penalized.

Dizzy4213
03-22-2017, 07:47 PM

They don't need time. They need ****ing dedicated servers!

In case you've been living under a rock, everyone is sick to death of Ubisoft's BS excuses again and again. Trying to make it seem as if it's our connection that's the problem when it's entirely the fault of their ****ty P2P connection.

If I had a dollar for every time I've been disconnected from the game I'd be rich.

WoodDaGawd
03-22-2017, 07:50 PM
The error comes first you moron. Then they 'leave' the session after 6 seconds of 'Recovering Gameplay State' error messages and lag.
If they left the session and then the guys in the video got kicked, you might have a point. This is the other way around. People are clearly getting kicked by the game in this video.
I have seen 7 team mates all get kicked at exactly the same moment leaving me alone with 7 bots. Did they all 'leave' because they were butthurt too? :rolleyes:
The score is in the 300's, it's practically the start of the game, so what exactly do you think anyone is butthurt over?
Stop going around with this vile world view that everyone you play with is a snivelling child that needs to grow up and stop being butthurt. The game has issues that won't be solved by people like you posting trash on the forums.

Or.. here's a wild thought.. the player disconnects, the game lags, then locks up, then displays the message AFTER the player has already left..

Or maybe here's one you understand or you've seen. During matchmaking, you have the option to leave. Once you leave, about 3-5 seconds afterwards you see a message that matchmaking has been cancelled. When rejoining, you'll see a new message saying matchmaking has started but there is also a lag time on that. See the pattern here?

The game has delays for on screen, displayed messages.

9/10 when I see the game lockup, its usually followed by a "xxx has left the session message." I'm not saying and haven't said there are other reasons for disconnects. But what I am saying is that outside of player leaves (and yes it's mostly because they are losing and butthurt) there are few disconnects. In my opinion, as few as any other games I play.

You can't recognize patterns or look for troubleshooting procedures on your end but bash others that can see issues that you cannot. But I'm the moron.. Sounds legit.

Gray360UK
03-22-2017, 08:06 PM
For what it's worth, I have seen people butthurt by matchmaking and leave the match the moment it loads. Like they announced it beforehand and everything. And when that happens, it still registers the resycnh before it announces their departure. This oftentimes leads to other people being dropped or stuck in resycnh, which then can cause more people to, etc.
The point is that you can't tell from the video evidence whether someone left intentionally or not.
Of course, it doesn't matter, it's absurd that the stability is so bad this can happen. And yes, Ubi is working on it, and while they do so the game continues to suffer and populations drop. I'm not saying Ubi isn't doing their best, just saying that if they are, it doesn't seem to be good enough. While the game is still eminently playable for me (I actually haven't had much in the way of problems for almost a week now), their inability to fix things is a real problem in general.
The cause of these drops is a separate issue as well, and one that should be addressed. Of course, it's hard to address people dropping mid-game until after you can assure it isn't going to happen by accident or start chain reactions that lead to 7/8 players getting penalized.

Very fair points. Like you said, you cannot tell from video evidence why anyone leaves, although if the video shows someone getting ganked horribly, being pushed off a ledge, spamming wow! or being the final one alive in a losing Elimination and then that person 'leaves' I think we can make an educated guess as to what happened ;)

On that basis, I wouldn't say there's any reason to 'blame the butthurt guy' in this case.

I just played an Elimination where the enemy team had considerably 'better' players than my team, at least in terms of Rep and gear. I had a level 5 and a level 10 on my team. I was expecting it to be a disaster. About 2 seconds into the first round, 3 of the enemy team got kicked at exactly the same moment, all replaced by dead bots. No blows had been exchanged and on paper at least they had the advantage, so I can't see them voluntarily leaving in that case.

Unless I am that scary ...

I was on my Peacekeeper :D

WoodDaGawd
03-22-2017, 08:27 PM
They don't need time. They need ****ing dedicated servers!

In case you've been living under a rock, everyone is sick to death of Ubisoft's BS excuses again and again. Trying to make it seem as if it's our connection that's the problem when it's entirely the fault of their ****ty P2P connection.

If I had a dollar for every time I've been disconnected from the game I'd be rich.

Not sure where you see me disagreeing with you but whatevs