PDA

View Full Version : State of For Honor

Helnekromancer
03-22-2017, 03:34 AM
So when are you guys adding in other modes like Last Man Standing/Free For All? Duels are fun but it gets boring after you fight the same 3 classes over and over. Dominion is ok but I get lagged out more than I actually get boots on the ground and Skirmish and Elimination is so shameful players run to the nearest buffs as soon as the match starts. I just want a huge all out brawl where everyone is in it for their own glory and not running around picking up teammates in under 2 seconds.

No team, No Feats, No Revenge just you and your own individual skill. Similar to one mission in the Samurai Campaign, Apollyon drops you in a big forest and tells you have to kill everyone else in order to survive that forest map, The Myre is big enough for 8 players to have at it.

Because right now I'm only fulfilling orders that I know are doable, playing 1-3 games and doing something else.

ArlianDeBias
03-22-2017, 03:39 AM
I really like the idea of Last Man Standing and Free For All modes.

I don't want the player base to fragment any further though. If Ubisoft does introduce these game modes they will need to find a way to start attracting more players to the game.

Mia.Nora
03-22-2017, 05:18 AM
I really like the idea of Last Man Standing and Free For All modes.

I don't want the player base to fragment any further though. If Ubisoft does introduce these game modes they will need to find a way to start attracting more players to the game.

Actually I already suggested the solution to this problem but I doubt we will ever see it.

All MMOs give player the ability to queue for more than one raid at once, then join first ready. But here we have to wait in elimination vs Player queue, while we would be just as much happy to join a Brawl vs Player or Dominion vs Player if they happen faster.

Limiting queue option to one mod only in a game with so little population and so many game mods (x2 due to vs AI) is just idiotic..

KILLYA4SCRILLA
03-22-2017, 05:23 AM
I do think that we should have the option for multiple game lobbies. Also, it would be nice to have a random lobby that mixes up game modes with the current players in that session.

Mia.Nora
03-22-2017, 05:44 AM
I do think that we should have the option for multiple game lobbies. Also, it would be nice to have a random lobby that mixes up game modes with the current players in that session.

Here is the link to my suggestion about Multiple Lobby Queues.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1605940-Comprehensive-Feedback-(-UI-Combat-Network)?highlight=mynban