PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den Weekly Livestream - March 21st

solho
03-22-2017, 01:16 AM
Does anyone have a summary of what they were talking about? At least the important points

UbiJurassic
03-22-2017, 01:19 AM
Hey solho, there's a summary and discussion about today's livestream on this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1612782-3-21-Warrior-s-Den).

JesterSyxe
03-22-2017, 01:58 AM
Basically it was something like this:

-They said that the Connectivity Problems are Client Side Problems. So it is our Fault!

-Concerning the Steel Prices, one of the guys said that we are not supposed to get all the Items in the Game, and that we are not even supposed to get all the Heroes. Ubisoft is so disconnected from the Gaming Community, you now know why they Fail to put out good Games. He then mentioned that with the Items in Game it is the same like buying Tissues in the Supermarket, you go in there and buy just one sort, you dont get all the Tissues that are there. Yes the Guy was that ****ing ******ed.

-So all we are allowed to do is buy one or two Heroes and Equip them and shut the **** up because Ubisoft never intended us to get all the Items or even all the Heroes in the Game. Why do they even make new Heroes you ask? No Idea, they are probably not smart enough or plain and simple they are lying.

-BouseFeenux has a very good Video out right now where he explains the abysmal stupid ******** the Devs were saying.

-They also said that they noticed that there are alot of Players holding onto large Amounts of Steel. That was the reason why they made the new Items 7000 Steel to make sure those Players are forced to spent there Steel. They dont make enough money so they need to go this way.

-Everything else, they are working on it, soonish, soon, sometime soon. Yeah and Connectivity is fine according to the Devs, we are the Problem.

- Oh and the Spectator Mode is coming which is great because what could be the Problem with that given that the Connectivity is on a League of it's own.

-The Berseker will be ruined after they "Fix" him whatever that means. Never knew there was something wrong with him but I also thought that there were connectivity Problems, which is not true. So yeah!

-The Rest was streaming with other Players and Streamers.

solho
03-22-2017, 02:03 AM
Basically it was something like this:

-They said that the Connectivity Problems are Client Side Problems. So it is our Fault!

-Concerning the Steel Prices, one of the guys said that we are not supposed to get all the Items in the Game, and that we are not even supposed to get all the Heroes. Ubisoft is so disconnected from the Gaming Community, you now know why they Fail to put out good Games. He then mentioned that with the Items in Game it is the same like buying Tissues in the Supermarket, you go in there and buy just one sort, you dont get all the Tissues that are there. Yes the Guy was that ****ing ******ed.

-So all we are allowed to do is buy one or two Heroes and Equip them and shut the **** up because Ubisoft never intended us to get all the Items or even all the Heroes in the Game. Why do they even make new Heroes you ask? No Idea, they are probably not smart enough or plain and simple they are lying.

-BouseFeenux has a very good Video out right now where he explains the abysmal stupid ******** the Devs were saying.

-They also said that they noticed that there are alot of Players holding onto large Amounts of Steel. That was the reason why they made the new Items 7000 Steel to make sure those Players are forced to spent there Steel. They dont make enough money so they need to go this way.

-Everything else, they are working on it, soonish, soon, sometime soon. Yeah and Connectivity is fine according to the Devs, we are the Problem.

- Oh and the Spectator Mode is coming which is great because what could be the Problem with that given that the Connectivity is on a League of it's own.

-The Berseker will be ruined after they "Fix" him whatever that means. Never knew there was something wrong with him but I also thought that there were connectivity Problems, which is not true. So yeah!

-The Rest was streaming with other Players and Streamers.

Basically the game is on its way to oblivion and I hoped they would make a big change

JesterSyxe
03-22-2017, 01:30 PM
I had really high hopes for this Game but they have been crushed by the sheer incompetence of the Devs.

JonYurBz
03-22-2017, 02:14 PM
Remember it is always our fault with the connection issues. Same story for RB6. Still the only games I have to mess with my router are from Ubisoft. I don't care about cosmetic stuff but the seemingly lack of care, for lack of a better word, on the problems with matchmaking, balance and general bugs is mind numbing. So wait another 2 months and maybe this game will have worked out a few issues? Maybe, probably not.
Funny I'm sitting on 11-12,000 steel b/c I'm not sure what I want to spend it on and know that it is a hell of a grind to get to that point so I don't want to spend it on a lame emote. Ubi just wants us to blow it so we just give in and all become wallet warriors. I say no to you sir.

JesterSyxe
03-22-2017, 06:59 PM
Remember it is always our fault with the connection issues. Same story for RB6. Still the only games I have to mess with my router are from Ubisoft. I don't care about cosmetic stuff but the seemingly lack of care, for lack of a better word, on the problems with matchmaking, balance and general bugs is mind numbing. So wait another 2 months and maybe this game will have worked out a few issues? Maybe, probably not.
Funny I'm sitting on 11-12,000 steel b/c I'm not sure what I want to spend it on and know that it is a hell of a grind to get to that point so I don't want to spend it on a lame emote. Ubi just wants us to blow it so we just give in and all become wallet warriors. I say no to you sir.

You are doing a good Job on not spending that Steel. Because right now we can not be sure what Ubisoft will Mess Up next. If you would choose to Main Valk you may experience the Nerf Hammer of Odin slamming her into the Ground making her unplayable. If you put Steel into anything right now you are ****ed eventually. Also Players are getting less and less every day so we all might end up playing 4vs4 against Bots for the Rest of the few days this Game has left because there are not enough Players anymore to fill 8 Slots.
Sad so sad.