PDA

View Full Version : Hate mail and stuff..

Kaijudub
03-20-2017, 06:55 PM
So I've just been accused of cheating on the PS4, not really sure what I did but the other fellow was convinced i was committing foul play.

The dude even beat me in the second fight when he switched to warlord but still felt strongly enough to message me 15+ times trying to convinced me i'd cheated.

Now i main warden so am used to getting mails calling me cheese etc although i tend to not vortex and am more of a parry feint kinda guy. But why do people feel like they're able to just flat out accuse you of stuff? Or even worse straight up abuse you for no other reason than you played better than them?

This game defo brings out the worst in people imo.

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 07:02 PM
1 vs 1 engagements online always have this risk, too much personal pride and ego on the line, too many people who can't take being beaten. Just bad losers and people who have serious issues with their sense of self worth. Pity them and move right along to the next fight.

teksuo1
03-20-2017, 07:09 PM
no matter what class you play,
no matter what style you play;
Hate mail is on the way!
Ignore what they say ; it's the only way.

such rhymes ; much poetry :rolleyes:

Kaijudub
03-20-2017, 07:15 PM
Normally i would, just kinda bothered me that this person was convinced they had "video" evidence of me cheating... C'est la vie i guess, i know i've done nothing wrong.

itsPlanB
03-20-2017, 07:16 PM
I, and my sons always call it fanmail. :D

Kaijudub
03-20-2017, 07:18 PM
I, and my sons always call it fanmail. :D

This is actually quite a nice twisted way to look at it!

Thanks for the enlightenment :)

cragar212
03-20-2017, 07:25 PM
In other games I'd occasionally get hate mail but this game is ridiculous.

All my years gaming this is by far the worst game for it.

Doesn't bother me though I just make a game of it trying to make the other guy even angrier.

itsPlanB
03-20-2017, 09:15 PM
I used to just tell people off, but I got a 24 hour ban from XBox for doing it, so I've gone with the new response.

"Thanks for your message. You've been reported for harrassment. Have a nice day."
I then report the message and block the user.

This is actually quite a nice twisted way to look at it!

Thanks for the enlightenment :)

secrecy274
03-21-2017, 09:46 AM
I always enjoy getting hatemail, it's a personal flaw of mine. I never grief, however knowing they got so salty as to ridicule themselves like that... brings me enjoyment to no end.