PDA

View Full Version : Gold edition updates

Killimanjaro007
03-20-2017, 04:05 PM
I've had the gold edition for over a month now and have heard nothing from Ubisoft. What's going on? Are you there Ubisoft? Any updates on what you're doing to help your community? We paid a lot of money for your have and now you disappear and leave us in the dark.

niall11111
03-20-2017, 04:10 PM
I just raised a support ticket and they sorted it in less than a week. Added something like 1500 steel and a couple of scavenger packs as an apology as well. Doesn't really make up for all the c***, but if you haven't tried raising a support ticket yet then it might be worth a go.

FredEx919
03-20-2017, 04:51 PM
I've had the gold edition for over a month now and have heard nothing from Ubisoft. What's going on? Are you there Ubisoft? Any updates on what you're doing to help your community? We paid a lot of money for your have and now you disappear and leave us in the dark.

You'll want to reach out to support. They can get you anything that you notice missing. If you sent an email message to them it may be worth it to update the case. You can get them at http://support.ubi.com

A1kanaro
03-20-2017, 06:02 PM
I've raised a ticket to the support about missing smoke execution effect that was supposed to be in gold edition and they literraly told me to **** off coz they wont give me anything for that. So i think its time to sue ubisoft.

Yarzahn
03-20-2017, 06:50 PM
I've raised a ticket to the support about missing smoke execution effect that was supposed to be in gold edition and they literraly told me to **** off coz they wont give me anything for that. So i think its time to sue ubisoft.

Wasn't it changed to the sunbeam effect?

Killimanjaro007
03-20-2017, 06:59 PM
The thing is, I don't feel like we should have to raise a support ticket. They had said they were looking into it. It's a problem with almost everybody's gold edition. Honestly the worst part is just Ubisoft leaving the players out to dry. And supposedly for the smoke effect, they had changed it, but retailers didn't update the pre-order information.

teksuo1
03-20-2017, 07:17 PM
The thing is, I don't feel like we should have to raise a support ticket. They had said they were looking into it. It's a problem with almost everybody's gold edition. Honestly the worst part is just Ubisoft leaving the players out to dry. And supposedly for the smoke effect, they had changed it, but retailers didn't update the pre-order information.

this ; if the steel/crates are supposed to be compensation for the missing smoke effect ; just give them to anyone with a gold edition... shady.

A1kanaro
03-20-2017, 08:14 PM
Wasn't it changed to the sunbeam effect?
I think sunbeam was from the start part of the DELUXE edition and smoke effect part of the gold edition. All gold edition images about gold edition content released by Ubi had smoke effect and deluxe had sunbeam effect.

Mr.Riot
03-20-2017, 08:18 PM
What is this update you guys are talking about?

ParadigmFringe
03-20-2017, 08:18 PM
"i think"

if you're talking about suing ubi, you better KNOW your ****.

just FYI, the contents of the advertisements had the "subject to change" fine print, so you're not suing anyone, big boy.

A1kanaro
03-20-2017, 08:20 PM
"i think"

just FYI, the contents of the advertisements had the "subject to change" fine print, so you're not suing anyone, big boy.
show me then these adverts with "subject to change" print. I've bought the game thru uplay and there were no info there about content being subject to change neither.

itsPlanB
03-20-2017, 09:12 PM
I am a Gold Edition Member and have had a trouble ticket open now since February 27th (3 Weeks) and still have not been able to get to a resolution. In fact, the last person I was in chat with said when they figure out the issue they'll email me.

Thanapetus
03-21-2017, 12:10 AM
You'll want to reach out to support. They can get you anything that you notice missing. If you sent an email message to them it may be worth it to update the case. You can get them at http://support.ubi.com

THAT IS A LIE. I SENT THEM PROOF OF PURCHASE AND THEY STILL WILL NOT GIVE ME MY STEEL THAT I WAS AWARDED BY EMAIL. I have reached out to your "support" 5 times.

Bman21prime
03-21-2017, 01:56 AM
I've had a ticket open for quite a while and still can't get the 37 weeks of champion status, got everything else

Zakmuffin
03-21-2017, 02:01 AM
"i think"

Just the last ubisoft game I'll buy.

PecarCZ
03-21-2017, 02:06 AM
All devs leave this game 2 weeks after release.There will not be any balance patch/fix error-connetions-no new heroes-maps.They only want people to buy game and spend money for steel before all leave and if any devs post anything on this forum there is only we will fix soon.

A1kanaro
03-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Game today already have 20% discount...