PDA

View Full Version : Skins gallery

Draghmar
03-20-2017, 01:35 PM
Is there a place that has screenshots of all the skins for the classes? Like wiki or something...I'd like to see what's can be found in those crates and as a match reward...I know that there some unique stats and sets but honestly I'm interested only in looks.

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 02:07 PM
This 'For Fashion' website is really good, you just select the Hero you want to look at on the left and it has pictures of all the weapons and armour for that class :)

http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/#

DrinkinMyStella
03-20-2017, 02:46 PM
Love the conqueror unique weapon set, just not very good with him yet lol.

Draghmar
03-20-2017, 03:17 PM
Oh, Thanks! It's exactly something I was looking for. :)
I wonder...There are only violet items, no gold. Does it mean that no one send those yet?

VanBaal42
03-20-2017, 03:59 PM
I wonder...There are only violet items, no gold. Does it mean that no one send those yet?

Ther are no gold items!

Gray360UK
03-20-2017, 04:04 PM

When you upgrade from 107 gear score to 108 (the highest possible gear score) the number 108 turns gold coloured.
There aren't actually any gold items in the game, purple / Heroic is the best gear, the gold colour of the number just shows you have all of your purple items at max (upgraded to 18 each).

Helnekromancer
03-21-2017, 09:25 AM
Geez from looking at those sets the Valkyrie, Warlord and Nobushi are lacking in both Heroic weapons and armor. Hope they include more for them I want more cool masks for my Nobushi.

Draghmar
03-21-2017, 10:12 AM
Oh, so there's no gold tier. I thought there is. That's...ok...I guess...
Nobushi has really "cheap" armors and it's a little disappointing that they aren't so prestigious as some other classes have. But at least now I know what to look for: Kuwata blade and hm...I don't remember english word for it so let's call it a "stick" :) and Kusanami guard. As for armor I need to choose between Komazawa and Tendo.